As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Sunset Jade Plant, 4" Pot, Easy to Grow House Plant, Crassula #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Correct name: Crassula portulacea v. Easy to grow house plant. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. The green leaves feature a magenta edging in the summer, like a beautiful sunset. Like the traditional Jade Plant it prefers sun, but only needs to be watered when dry. Sunset.
2. Sprout N Green #ad
Crassula Ovata 'Hummel Sunset', Rare Cute Succulent Plant Fully Rooted in 2" Pot, Golden Jade #adSprout N Green #ad
- The best way of watering is soak and dry method. Choosing crassula ovata 'hummel sunset' plant bonsai as a unique sincere gift for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day to you family, Crassula Ovata 'Hummel Sunset' is a great choice as decorative houseplant by your desktop indoor.
Succulents' leaves are very fragile and may fall off during shipping. Each succulent is fully rooted in 2 inch starter planter with succulent & cacti soil mix. The plant container and soil are included. Strong root system - growing in our california farm, every succulent is carefully nurtured by gardener expert.
Golden jade - crassula ovata 'hummel sunset' is also known as golden Jade, an ever-green succulent subshrubs in oval-shaped with gold and yellow edges. They are more sensitive to water.
The color of edges will be more intense during the cooler months of the year. They are larger, better established and much more resilient than less-established succulents. It flowers with white blossoms in the fall and winter. From kids to adults, colleagues, etc. Ideal decor & gift - as a jade tree, friends, from women to old lady, from boy to girl, everyone like it. Important notes: succulents may vary from pictures shown as they are living plants and grow differently throughout the year.
3. HOUSEPLANT #ad
Easy to Grow House Plant, Crassula, 3" Pot, Sunset Jade Plant #adHOUSEPLANT #ad
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 3" pot. Like the traditional Jade Plant it prefers sun, but only needs to be watered when dry. The green leaves feature a magenta edging in the summer, like a beautiful sunset. Easy to grow house plant. Sunset. Correct name: Crassula portulacea v.
4. yunakesa #ad
8”-10” Rooted in 2” Pot, Crassula Ovata ‘Hummel’s Sunset’ Golden Jade Tree #adyunakesa #ad
- The leaves color and shape may vary from the picture, it is normal. The plant will packaged well before we ship it out. We’ll promise you fresh and healthy jade plant. You will get one potted crassula ovata ‘hummel’s sunset’ golden jade tree.
5. Zaylee Garden #ad
1 Live Crassula Ovata Hummel’s Sunset Succulent | 8”-10” Rare Golden Jade Tree | Lucky Money Friendship Plant #adZaylee Garden #ad
- Features}: you will get one 8”-10” potted crassula Ovata ‘Hummel’s Sunset’ Golden Jade Tree. Easy to grow}: it is easy to grow, never over-watering, but as with all succulents, never let your Crassula sit in water. It is a great gift for special days.
Amazing succulent}: jade plant is a special kind of succulent, but with thick branches and becoming woody and brown with age, therefore, it is usually called ‘tree’. Nice choice for you }: this rare crassula succulent is great for living wall, dish garden, terrariums, miniature garden, mini fairy garden and party wedding favors.
6. JM BAMBOO #ad
Sunset Jade Plant 'Crassula' in Native Elephant Round Vase, Easy to Grow House Plant #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Correct name: Crassula portulacea v. The green leaves feature a magenta edging in the summer, like a beautiful sunset. Lovely native elephant Round Vase approximately 3. 5 inches. Sunset. Easy care : like the traditional Jade Plant it prefers sun, but only needs to be watered when dry.
7. California Tropicals #ad
Crassula Ovata Sunset Jade -4'' from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Commonly known as the Sweetheart Hoya or Valentine's Hoya. Its leaves feature a heart shape that tell the tale of the name. The plant is non-variegated which simply means it is a solid green color.
Perfect gift for that special someone in your life. They may produce small balls of nectar, colored red to brown.
8. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Jade Plant, 4" Pot, Easy to Grow, Crassula ovata #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Commonly known as jade plant, friendship tree, lucky plant or Money Plant. Native to South Africa. Immediate shipping. Small pink or white flowers. Prefers the sun, Water when dry.
9. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Crassula ovata f. variegata Hummel’s Sunset 2 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- Easy to grow in container, best in full sun but will tolerate part sun. The succulent leaves are up to 2 inches 5 cm long and are tipped with a red margin on the new growth and when grown in the sun.
Crassula ovata f. Most common reason for failure is overwatering. It need well-drained soil with a neutral pH. During the winter months, water only enough to keep the leaves from shriveling. Of the branches. Water regularly form spring to autumn and allow soil to dry out before watering again.
The white, star-shaped flowers with pink overtones grow in showy clusters at the ends of the branches from late winter to early spring. Variegata ‘hummel’s sunset’ is an elegantly branched shrub up to 3 feet 90 cm tall, with attractive green foliage striped in ivory and pale yellow. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.