As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Orchid Food by Perfect Plants, Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets, Resealable 5oz. Bag, Nutrients for a Healthy Phalaenopsis, Suitable for All Orchid Types #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Slow-release pellets, 5oz — easy, nutrient-rich plant Food that lasts 6 FULL MONTHS. Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — great for storage and Later Use. Easy to use — one application Releases Consistent Nutrients over 6 Months.
Three year supply — use on a single orchid Plant — Or Feed Multiple Orchids. 13-11-11 rate — for healthy, high quality Phalaenopsis — Increase Bloom Size & Color Saturation.
2. The Grow Co #ad
Bloom Booster Fertilizer Pellets for Orchids in Pots, 50+ Applications, Slow Release Nutrients for Healthy Flower & Reblooms, Orchid Plant Food 5 oz #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Perfect for all orchid varieties - Promotes the health and vitality of your potted phalaenopsis, cymbidium, cattleya, vanda, denbrobium, and other indoor and outdoor orchid types. Lasts longer, for less - one resealable pouch contains enough fertilizer to feed an orchid in a 4" pot for over 50 applications! For green, growth & blooms - made urea free to gently feed your orchid and protect your plants from root burn while encouraging green leaves, spike growth, and vibrant blooms and reblooms!.
Nutrient nourishment - a balanced mix of all the macro and micronutrients your orchid needs for health, growth, and blooms. Slow release goodness - long lasting and easy to use granular formula feeds your plants consistently for 6 months! Simply poke holes or sprinkle around your potting mix, sphagnum moss, water, and watch your orchid thrive! Perfect for pots with bark, perlite, and other organic soil mixes.
Further fortified with calcium, sulfur and magnesium—the secondary minerals your orchids crave, but lack in standard bark-based potting mixes.
3. rePotme #ad
8 Oz, Feed ME! Time Release Fertilizer #adrePotme #ad
- Instructions for use included. Urea free Fertilizer for Orchids. Recommended for use with reverse osmosis RO, rain or tap water low in alkalinity. Same day Shipping! Famous michigan State Formulation of Orchid Fertilizer.
4. Leaves and Soul #ad
Leaves and Soul Orchid Fertilizer Pellets |13-11-11 Slow Release Pellets for Seedlings and Mature Plants | Multi-Purpose Blend & Gardening Supplies, No Fillers | 5.2 oz Resealable Packaging #adLeaves and Soul #ad
- This significantly minimizes waste and the need for upkeep. It's also great for seedlings and mature plants alike. 6 month timed release - a single application of our orchid plant fertilizer lasts up to 180 days, thanks to its controlled release.
Always 100% guaranteed - our plant nutrients are made and packaged in the USA to ensure quality. Suitable for all varieties - you can use our orchid fertilizer pellets on just about any kind of orchid or bromeliad plant and all epiphytes.
Durable packaging - these fertilizer pellets come in a very sturdy, 5. 2 oz resealable bag. Every purchase is also covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee for your peace of mind.
Perfect blend of nutrients - give your orchid and bromeliad plants everything they need to grow up healthy! Our 13-11-11 slow release fertilizer pellets have all of the essential nutrients that your plants crave. Store it in a safe, dry place and you can count on it to stay in great condition for a long time to come.
5. Orchid Nerd #ad
Nutricote Orchid Food, 15-Ounce Orchid Ferlizer 13-11-11 Slow Time Release #adOrchid Nerd #ad
- Great for orchids bromeliads house and yard plants. Superior control of nutrient release for the most efficient use of your fertilizer investment. Last up to 180 days. 2 - 3 teaspoons sprinkled on top of potting medium for 6 inch pot for your household plants.
It supplies the plant with all of its nutrition throughout the growing period. Slow-release fertilizers are commonly used in container plant production because of their long-term nutrient release.
Nutricote can be incorporated into composts or in the soil when starting cultivation. Use on container or in ground plants.
Nutricote delivers all of these important benefits in a single controlled release fertilizer: Superior control of nutrient release for the most efficient use of your fertilizer investment Reduced leaching so optimum fertilizer levels are maintained A high degree of plant safety when compared to similar products-reduced salt build-up.
6. Tezula Plants #ad
Florikan 16-5-11 NPK MAX 180 Day Timed Release Fertilizer. Excellent for Orchids, Philodendrons. 1 Pound, Anthuriums #adTezula Plants #ad
- Excellent for anthuriums, Philodendrons, Orchids but can be used on all plants. Lasts up to 180 days. Sprinkled on top of potting medium. A 100% urea free blend with a 3:1:2 Ratio which is proven to produce outstanding results.
Contains essential micronutrients to ensure healthy, strong plants. Application rates on package labels. Fantastic for all plants, including Anthuriums, philodendron, Bonsai, Bromeliads, Orchids, Calathea, Palms, Ficus, Alocasia plus many more.
7. Florikan #ad
1 lb, Florikan Dynamite 10-10-17 Orchids & Bromeliads Fertilizer #adFlorikan #ad
- It is an environmentally friendly product. Feeds up to nine months. It is available in one pound bottles.
8. Jim's Orchid Supplies #ad
Plants, Nutricote. Timed Release Fertilizer. 18-6-8 180 Day. 2 Pounds. Orchids #adJim's Orchid Supplies #ad
- This total package of n-p-K along with key micronutrients matches the needs of your plants over the growth cycle. Sprinkled on top of potting medium. Superior control and dependable nutrient release for the most affective feeding to grow strong healthy plants.
Last up to 180 days. Application rates on package labels. Nutricote 18-6-8 total 180 day is great for seedlings to mature plants giving them a little boost of added nitrogen. Great for orchids, bromeliads, bedding plant, nursery, potted plants, foliage, and landscape plants.
9. Nutricote #ad
Nutricote 18-6-8 Total 180 Day Time Release Fertilizer 1, 3 lb. #adNutricote #ad
- Last up to 180 days. This total package of n-p-K along with key micronutrients matches the needs of your plants over the growth cycle. Nutricote 18-6-8 total 180 day is great for seedlings to mature plants giving them a little boost of added nitrogen.
Great for orchids, nursery, foliage, bedding plant, bromeliads, potted plants, and landscape plants. Superior control and dependable nutrient release for the most affective feeding to grow strong healthy plants. Sprinkled on top of potting medium. Application rates on package labels.