As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Harley Seeds #ad
Superfood Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Delicious Easy to Grow! from USA Fresh and Tested Seeds!, About 1 oz., This is a Mix!!! 2000+ Seeds Microgreens Mix 40 Varieties #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Sow the seeds over the soil surface, then place the cardboard over the seeds and lightly press them into the soil. Expect the seeds to germinate in 3 to 7 days some will germinate sooner, some later. Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing.
Depth: press seed onto surface of soil, do not cover. Broccoli raab spring rapini, collard georgia, pepper cress, beet detroit dark red, tokyo bekana, cabbage red, Turnip Seven Top, broccoli raab early pugliesi, Clover, Kohlrabi Purple Vienna, Collard Vates, Beet Early Wonder, Turnip Amber Globe, Curled Cress, Turnip Purple Top White Globe, blue curled scotch / vates kale, Broccoli Di Cicco, Kale Russian.
What is included: italian large leaf basil, celery nan ling, marjoram, radish china rose, mustard southern giant, Opal Basil, Arugula Rocket, dill dukat, Mustard Florida Broad Leaf, Daikon, Dill Mammoth, Lemon Basil, Pak Choi, chervil, genovese Basil, Parsley Dark Green Italian, Mustard Komatsuna, Lettuce Mix 20 Varieties, mustard wasabi, Mustard Tatsoi, Celery Utah.
2. Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
Superfood Microgreen Seeds Mix | for Microgreens Growing Trays | 1 LB | Heirloom Non GMO Purple Kohlrabi, Radish, Collard, Turnip & Broccoli Sprouts Seeds | Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #adRainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
- Stringent lab testing ensures top quality seeds for growing with the highest germination rates. Sustainably grown seeds for planting and growing microgreens. This mix is designed for growing MICROGREENS only planted, NOT grown in a jar or sprouter.
Heirloom sprouting seeds are non gmo certified and sustainably grown. 1 lb bulk resealable bag. Colorful & delicious mix includes broccoli sprout seeds high sulforaphane, Purple Kohlrabi, Radish sprout seeds, Collard & Turnip.
Brought to you by family farmers who have been growing sustainably for generations. A versatile palette pleaser that packs a nutritional punch! We offer full customer support & will do whatever we can to make sure you’re growing the best sprouts ever! Tasty well-balanced flavor, basic salad mix microgreens seeds.
3. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Basic Salad Mix Microgreens Seeds | Non-GMO Micro Green Seed Blend | Broccoli, Arugula, & More 1 Pound, Cabbage, Kohlrabi, Kale #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- For salads, sandwiches, garnishes, & more. Mountain valley seed company brand: US grown seeds backed with personalized customer service. Multi-purpose: For microgreens and vegetable gardening.
Growing profile: seeds with similar germination times and an ideal harvest date of 10 days. Includes: broccoli, kale, arugula, Kohlrabi, Red Acre Cabbage & Cauliflower. Non-gmo basic salad mix micro greens seeds.
4. MICROGREEN PROS #ad
Broccoli, Six Premium Microgreens Seeds Kit, Chia and Amaranth Red Garnet for Planting & Sprouting Indoors, Over 30,000 Seeds, 100% Non GMO, Arugula, Radish, Mixed Salad #adMICROGREEN PROS #ad
- Premium selection of microgreen seeds ready to germinate in just 6 to 21 days depending on the variety. Our seeds have an excellent germination rate and are guaranteed to grow. Instructions included. 100% non gmo seeds that are grown and harvested from a USDA approved seed company and packed in the USA.
The tins can easily be repurposed after use! 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If your microgreens do not grow as advertised, then we will work with you to figure out what is wrong and send you a replacement at no cost or give you a full refund.
Buy them for yourself, or give this as an awesome healthy gardening gift to a friend: The seeds are packaged in mini tins in a gorgeous presentation box.
6 varieties of colorful microgreens: grow these hugely popular microgreens including Broccoli, Kohlrabi, Amaranth Red Garnet, Arugula, Chia and Mixed Microgreens Broccoli. Kale, rambo radish, Arugula & Red Acre Cabbage. Each tin has enough seed to yield a generous harvest in a 10 x 10* growing tray or a 14” x 6” wooden microgreens planter tray. All easy to grow for the beginner with a high germination rate.
5. Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
Mustard, Super Spicy Greens Microgreen Seed Mix | Contains Garden Cress Seeds, Radish, Turnip & Arugula Microgreen Seeds | Bulk 1 LB Resealable Bag | Non GMO Heirloom Seeds | Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #adRainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
- Stringent lab testing ensures top quality seeds for sprouting with very high germination rates. We offer full customer support & will do whatever we can to make sure you’re growing the best sprouts ever! This is not a sprouting mix for jars or sprouters.
This blend packs quite a lot of heat and is in no way mild flavored! Garden cress seed, purple Triton Radish, curled mustard, Turnip & Arugula Microgreen Seeds combine to form one of the spiciest microgreen mixes ever!.
This super spicy micro greens mix is designed for the true lovers of spicy microgreens. Brought to you by organic family farmers who have been growing sustainably for generations. This mix is for growing microgreens only planted in a tray. Our seeds are grown & packed in the USA.
6. Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
Broccoli Sprouting Seeds for Broccoli Sprouts & Microgreens | Waltham 29 Variety | Non GMO Heirloom Seeds | 1 LB Resealable Bag | Perfect for Sprouting Jar & Seed Tray | Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #adRainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
- A delicious choice for year round indoor salad gardening. Broccoli sprouts contain high levels of bioactive sulforaphane, a health promoting phytochemical.
Waltham 29 Variety Heirloom Seeds. Our seeds are grown & packed in the USA. Sustainably grown broccoli sprouts seeds Non GMO Certified. We offer full customer support & will do whatever we can to make sure you’re growing the best sprouts ever! Easy to grow with microgreens growing trays, germination station, sprout jar, seed sprouter, etc.
Stringent lab testing ensures top quality seeds for sprouting with very high germination rates. Brought to you by Organic Family Farmers who have been growing sustainably for generations.
7. Sustainable Sprout #ad
Broccoli, Radish, Peas, Spicy and Mild Mix for Planting and Sprouting Indoor, Microgreens Seeds Kit – 100% Non GMO #adSustainable Sprout #ad
- Most unique seed packet design on amazon. Seeds are sourced right here in the USA. Excellent germination. Get help from our experts and check our instructions for best results!100% non gmo, non-hybrid, untreated, open pollinated, Freshly harvested seeds.
100% satisfaction guarantee. The perfect gift for the gardener in your family! Product of usa. 5 popular microgreens ready to harvest in 10-20 days. The seed company is certified by the USDA. Each packet yields for a 10”x10” growing tray.
8. Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
Kale Trio Sprouting & Microgreen Mix | Contains Blue Curled Scotch, Premier & Red Russian Kale Seeds | Non GMO Heirloom Seeds | Bulk 1 LB Resealable Bag | Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #adRainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
- Kale sprouts are rich in bioactive sulforaphane, a health promoting phytochemical. Three of our favorite kale sprouting seed varieties.
Our seeds are grown & packed in the USA. Brought to you by organic family farmers who have been growing sustainably for generations. Stringent lab testing ensures top quality seeds for sprouting with very high germination rates.
Mild, flavorful & nutrient rich. Contains red russian kale seeds, premier kale & vates blue Curled Scotch Curly Kale Seeds. Perfect kale seeds for planting, sprouting & growing microgreens. We offer full customer support & will do whatever we can to make sure you’re growing the best sprouts ever! .
9. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Sprouts & Microgreens, Speckled Pea Sprouting Seeds, Certified Organic, 1 Lbs, Non-GMO Green Pea Sprout Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Grow in soil. Full of nutrients such as vitamins A and C, very sweet, succulent, iron, calcium, and phosphorus. Flavor profile: crunchy, and fresh tastes just like peas.
Speckled pea sprouting seeds: pea shoots, also known as pea microgreens, usually have very prominent root systems, which is why it is primarily grown in soil. Mountain valley seed company brand: US grown seeds backed with personalized customer service.
Multi-purpose: for micro greens, salad mix, vegetable gardening, and more. These tasty organic peas can be sprouted or grown into pea shoots - which are a Mountain Valley Staff favorite. The roots like to burrow and explore the soil while taking hold so the shoots can start "shooting" up. Germ time 2-3 days and harvest in 12-16 days. Easy to grow: pre-soak for 4 hours.