As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Full Instructions for Planting and Growing, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, White Sage Seed to Plant, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Bushy plant produces strongly aromatic silvery leaves and blue flowering spikes. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. In the “how to” section of our website.
Indoor or outdoor - a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Traditional herb -- traditional native American incense herb from California. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. Beautiful -- full color packet of white Sage Salvia apiana herb seeds; a wonderful gift for the gardener. Attracts pollinators. Minimum of 400mg per packet.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
White Sage Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds, Grow Sustainable Smudging Incense, 1 Packet, Pack with Instructions to Plant & Grow in Your Home Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Popular smudging herb - a sacred native american plant that is also known as Buffalo Sage. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Attracts pollinators - the flowers and powerful fragrance of white sage will attract bees and other friendly pollinators to the garden. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Burning white sage creates a powerful smoke known for its strong cleansing and purifying fragrance.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each pack has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
3. Plant Good Seed #ad
Pack of 100, Non-GMO, Untreated Herb Seeds for Planting – from USA, Open Pollinated, White Sage Salvia apiana Seeds #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Easy to grow, harvest, and enjoy - hold off on harvesting until the plant is well established; White Sage can be sensitive to over-harvesting. This represents the year the product was packaged, not an expiration date. Know the source, grown in the usa - our company is located in Ojai, California.
Each packet contains ~100 seeds. Great care, great results - we’ve maintained our own seed line for a better part of the last decade, and this has resulted in improved germination rates of the plant versus wildcrafted seed.
This makes sourcing seed from our company an easy and ethical choice. 120 days of Harvest. We take great pride in our plants and are dedicated to bringing you the best quality seeds for your garden. Perennial. Best grown in spring in most climates.
The flowers are very attractive to bees and other pollinators. Our seed packets are stamped with a “packed for” year. Commonly used for smudging/incense, the aroma of the resinous leaves, is unmistakable and powerful. The seeds will not expire, however we do recommend you use them within 15 months of receiving them for the best results! Happy planting! White sage salvia apiana seed - perennial shrub with silvery-blue foliage seems to glow, particularly under a full moon.
4. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
White Sage Salvia Apiana, Salvia Farinacea Non-GMO Heirloom Varieties for Your Garden, Survival Garden Seeds Sage Collection Seed Vault, Culinary Sage Salvia Officinalis & Victoria Blue Sage #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Some of these plants can be grown indoors or outdoors in container gardening. White, blue & culinary sages - culinary sage is a treasured herb, vegetables, used for flavoring sausages, and dressing for Thanksgiving.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Victoria blue is also called mealycup sage and is a native perennial wildflower.
Easy to grow - seeds come in a beautiful paper packets with instructions for successful growing and germination alongside your vegetables. Fragrant plants - all three varieties of sage attract bees, hummingbirds, and other friendly pollinators to the garden.
Grow now or later - ready to plant now or save for future gardening. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. The seeds in these packs will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. White sage is a unique herb used in smudging for traditional ceremonial uses and can be brewed into a medicinal tea. The strong scent of white sage makes it a very popular herb to burn as incense with leaves bound together in a stick.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Gardening Gift, Echinacea, White Sage, Perfect for a Herb Garden, Roman Chamomile, Marjoram & Hyssop, Medicinal Herb Seed Collection for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Seed, Lavender, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Makes a wonderful gift too for those who love herbs and gardening. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Grow your own medicine - harvest a bounty of delicious herbs to use in your favorite recipes, herbal teas, tinctures, salves and more. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Enjoy for years - these adaptable perennials will come back year after year in your kitchen garden, herb garden or landscape beds. Beautiful -- six large individual packets of aromatic and lovely herbs, such as Roman Chamomile, White Sage, Echinacea, Lavender, Marjoram and Hyssop are lovely and beneficial herbs to grow.
6. Bonnie PLANTS #ad
Bonnie Plants Garden Sage Live Herb Plants, 4 Pack, Easy To Grow, Key Ingredient Of Poultry Seasoning & Turkey Stuffing, Perennial In Zones 5 to 8, Non-GMO #adBonnie PLANTS #ad
- Plant during spring. Garden use: containers, herb garden. Easy to grow. Culinary use: key ingredient in poultry seasoning & turkey stuffing. Velvety, gray-green foliage, textured, pretty blue blooms.
|Brand||Bonnie PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
7. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Texas Sage Live Plant, 3 Gallon, Lavender Purple Flowers #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Texas sage produces beautiful flowers and is a low maintenance cold, heat, and drought tolerant shrub that makes a great indoor or outdoor houseplant. In the landscape they screen and hedge, handle poor soil, are deer resistant, high heat, cold to 10 degrees, and grow to 6' tall and wide and flower.
This silvery leafed plant blooms copiously every 4 weeks from spring to fall and they are great containers for the home, office, porch, deck, or patio.
Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This pet safe evergreen easy care 10" potted plant measures 12-14" tall from the bottom of the plastic pot to the top of the leaves; Zones 8 to 12.
8. wbut2023 #ad
475mg California White Sage 200+ Seeds~sacred Salvia Apiana Ceremonial Aromatic #adwbut2023 #ad
- Seeds respond to light, soak the soil thoroughly, so plant seeds at the soil surface or plant 1/8 to 1/4 in a well-drained soil mix. Your sage plant can grow up to 3 feet wide and will have summer flower stalks reaching 6'-7'! california White Sage is a surprisingly adaptable plant.
It has been reported to handle temps down to 15 degrees and up to 115 degrees or more and is incredibly drought tolerant! For cooler climates you will want to winter the plant indoors or mulch heavily. Also known as desert sage or sacred sage, delicious white sage native to the mountains and deserts of California.
Seeds germinate in 2-3 weeks at 20 to 30° C 68 to 86° F. After planting, and then water sparingly as needed making sure that the soil never completely dries out.
0 It prefers full sun and well drained almost sandy soil. 0 Great for smudging and blessing, this is an extremely pungent, Salvia apiana is prized for its strong aromatic qualities! This perennial evergreen adds a wonderful "presence" to the garden! Bushy plants with thick stems and dusty gray-green foliage are great for bee and wildlife forage. Plant seeds in flats or in pots in an appropriate planting soil. Plant your seedlings into 2" or 4" pots after they grow 2-4 leaves beyond the cotyledons.
9. Jocadew #ad
Sacred White SAGE Salvia Apiana Shrub Silver Folliage Native Smudge jocad 75 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost | bloom time: april - July | HARDINESS ZONE: 6 - 11 | PLANT HEIGHT: 24 - 36". Name: white sage | other common names: sacred sage / california white sage | sCIENTIFIC Name: Salvia Apiana | COLOR: White - Pale Lavender Flowers / bee sage / Silver Foliage.
Sacred white sage salvia apiana shrub Silver Folliage Native Smudge jocad 75 Seeds. Plant spacing: 9 - 12" | light requirements: sun - part shade | soil & water preferences: Average | QUANTITY: 75 Seeds.