As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jobe's #ad
For Fruit & Citrus, Jobe’s Organics 04226, 6 Spikes, Fertilizer Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- Available in a 6 pack re-sealable pouch. Efficient delivery system for organics. Ideal for fruit and citrus trees.
|Manufacturer||Jobe’s Organics #ad|
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
2. Jobe's #ad
15 Spikes, Jobe's 1612 Fruit & Citrus Tree Spikes, Brown #adJobe's #ad
- Continuous, time release fertilizer. No chemical runoff. No chemical runoff. Will not burn plants when applied as directed. No mixing or measuring.
3. Jobe's #ad
Fertilizer Spikes, Jobe’s 01312, 9 Spikes, For Fruit & Citrus #adJobe's #ad
- Guaranteed analysis: 9-12-12 5 spikes in traditional packaging, 9-12-12 15 spikes, 8-11-11 9 spikes, 8-11-11 5 spikes in clear package, 8-11-11 160 spikes. Pre-measured evergreen fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; Time release fertilizer for all fruit and citrus trees.
Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing. Easy to use fertilizer spikes; No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells; Apply early spring and late fall. Jobe’s spikes are easy to insert around each tree’s dripline, and the slow-release formula feeds all season.
|Manufacturer||Easy Gardener #ad|
4. Jobe's #ad
Jobe’s 01002, For Fruit & Citrus, Fertilizer Spikes, 5 Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- Easy to use fertilizer spikes; No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells; Apply early spring and late fall. Guaranteed analysis: 9-12-12 5 spikes in traditional packaging, 9-12-12 15 spikes, 8-11-11 5 spikes in clear package, 8-11-11 9 spikes, 8-11-11 160 spikes.
Pre-measured fruit & citrus fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; Time release fertilizer for all fruit and citrus trees. Jobe's spikes are easy to insert around each tree's dripline, and the slow-release formula feeds all season. Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing.
5. Easy Gardener #ad
Jobes 09226 4 Lb Organic Fruit & Citrus Granular Fertilizer 3-5-5 #adEasy Gardener #ad
- Fruit and citrus organic granular fertilizers. Extremely aggressive microorganism that quickly break down complex materials and minerals into basic nutrients and trace elements that plants can readily absorb.
Granular fertilizer with Biozome is a unique 100% organic formula. Jobe's organics granular fertilizer for Fruit and Citrus 3-5-5 gives gardeners a fuss-free option for healthy and beautiful plants.
|Brand||Easy Gardener #ad|
|Manufacturer||Easy Gardener #ad|
6. Jobe's #ad
3-5-5 Time Release Fertilizer for All Container or Indoor Fruit Trees, Jobe’s Organics Fruit & Citrus Tree Fertilizer Spikes, 6 Spikes per Package 3 #adJobe's #ad
- No mess easy to use spikes; prevents waste and run-off; Guaranteed analysis: 3-5-5 6 spikes per package. Jobe’s biozome improves soil conditions, insects, helps resist disease, and drought during the growing season. Contains jobe’s biozome…the proprietary microorganism archaea that aggressively breaks down material for faster results.
Organic fertilizer spikes for in-ground trees; Pre-measured time release fertilizer provides nourishment at the roots. Omri listed for organic gardening by USDA; Certified organic means no synthetic chemicals.
7. Espoma #ad
Nut & Avocado Trees; 4 lb. Bag. Promotes Vigorous Growth & Abundant Fruit, Espoma Organic Citrus-tone 5-2-6 Natural & Organic Fertilizer and Plant Food for all Citrus, Fruit #adEspoma #ad
- Contains: citrus-tone is a rich blend of the finest natural & organic ingredients enhanced with our exclusive Bio-tone formula; 5-2-6 Fertilizer analysis with 5% Calcium. Made in the usa: product of the Espoma Company.
Citrus-tone is environmentally Safe - No sludges or toxic ingredients. When / how to use: best to use citrus-tone fertilizer late winter pre-bloom, spring post bloom and Fall. Apply to the soil around the drip line of the tree and then water thoroughly.
For organic gardening: citrus-tone is approved for organic gardening; It is a registered Organic Input Material meaning it meets all requirements for organic production. The leader in natural organics since 1929. For use on: use citrus-tone organic fertilizer for all citrus trees, lime, orange, including lemon, Meyer Lemon Trees as well as for avocado & nut trees. Citrus-tone is ready to use and requires no mixing.
8. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Fruit & Citrus Plant Food Spikes #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Also great for use on palm trees. Feed once per season in Spring and Fall. Contains natural ingredients. Promotes more fruit and lush foliage vs unfed. Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong fruit, citrus, and palm trees.
9. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down to Earth Organic Citrus Fertilizer Mix 6-3-3, 5 lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Formulated with primary and secondary plant nutrients like calcium, zinc and iron, sulfur, plus selected micronutrients. An option for citrus trees of all kinds and may also be used to feed other fruit trees, vines and ornamentals for equally enjoyable results.
It supplies the proper ration of nitrogen, abundant green foliage, phosphorus and potassium that helps promote lush new growth, fragrant blossoms and bountiful fruit.
Down to earth citrus mix is a five pound box of fertilizer with 6-3-3 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production. Ingredients: feather meal, greensand, langbeinite, alfalfa meal, basalt, fish bone meal, sulfate of potash, zinc sulfate and kelp meal.