As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Isla's Garden Seeds, Pinto Bean Plant Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Fantastic addition to your home garden! pinto beans are commonly used in Mexican cuisine and great when used for refried beans! Young pods may also be eaten as green snap bean. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Usda zones: 3, 11, 10, 9, 8, 6, 12; latin name: phaseolus vulgaris type: open Pollinated, 5, 7, 4, Warm Season. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company!90 days to maturity.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Bean Dry Pinto SAL1382 Brown 100 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 90 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Popularized by Mexican dishes. Pinto beans are high in protein and one of the most popular dried beans on the market.
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Shell Pinto Bean Seeds, Country Creek LLC, 500 Count Seed Pack, Tasty and Easy to Grow, These Make for Great chilies and refried Beans. #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Free shipping! every product is packaged in air-tight, resalable bags! A rich creamy texture perfect for soups and stews on those upcoming cold winter nights.
These aren't difficult to grow and they produce large harvests. Use in dips, chili, stews and soups. A speckled variety of common bean that is known for its creamy texture, mild flavor and ability to absorb flavor.
4. Seed Kingdom #ad
Bean Pinto Great Heirloom Garden Vegetable by Seed Kingdom 25 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Heirloom vegetable. Days until Harvest: 90 Pods containing around 5-6 beans per pod. Phaseolus vulgaris. The plant grows to around 20 inches.
5. Seedgro #ad
SEEDGRO Pinto Bean Seeds, 17+ Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adSeedgro #ad
- Most popular variety for dry shell bean for winter use. Pinto bean open-pollinated matures in 95 days. Can be used as snap beans when young and tender but primarily grown to maturity and used as a dry bean. 18-24"h vigorous bush produces 3-4"L flat, green pods with light tan/brown speckled beans.
6. Starting Gardens #ad
1/4# Approx. 300, Non-Gmo, BULK, Combined Shipping, Pinto Bean Seeds #adStarting Gardens #ad
- 1/4 lb pinto Beans. Origin- Idaho. Packed for 2020 Season. Heirloom Seed. Non gmo, open Pollinated.
7. Bean #ad
1/4 Lb Pinto Beans Seeds, most common bean in the US.Bean Seeds Pole HEIRLOOM #adBean #ad
- Brand:bean, country Of Manufacture:United States. Model:Pinto Bean. Country/region Of Manufacture:Unknown, Mpn:vegetable/bean.
8. Unbrandred #ad
Organic, Pinto Bush Bean Seeds 25+ SeedsMore Heirloom, Flower Garden Seeds 25+ Seeds at Seed King Express, Non GMO, Fruit, Herb, Vegetable #adUnbrandred #ad
- Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula.
Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas.
9. IB Prosperity #ad
French Bean, Non-GMO, herbaceous Vine, Pea Family, Pinto Bean, Open Pollinated, Bean-Vine, Heirloom, Green Beans, Wild Kidney Bean Phaseolus polystachios 5 Seeds for Planting #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Considering the fragile status of the wild kidney bean, tend and protect. Under cultivation wild bean grows best in full sun. The seeds, however, can disperse several feet and will easily sprout. When happy it can climb up to 20 feet tall with a minimal spread.
Pull up the whole bean plant, and place it on a flat surface in a shady area with freely circulating air. The plants should be left to dry until the pods begin to split open naturally, at which point you can simply pick up and shake the dry plant until the beans fall from the pods.
Usda zone: 7. Wild kidney bean also known as thicket bean, bean-vine and Wild Kidney Bean this perennial climber grows in open fields and river plains and is easily cultivated in a variety of soils. Plant breeders look to plants like this as genetic reservoirs, but rather a plant to conserve, this is not a wild plant to be collected for food, plants that can be used for future breeding projects to keep our gardens and fields producing.
Safe seed -- we provide safe seed and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Wild kidney bean is a relative of the cultivated lima bean is smaller and much cuter! A perennial, climbing vine WKB will thrive at the woodland edge or anywhere it gets little to no shade.