As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Actinidia arguta Seed, and Russian Siberia, by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, 2,000 Hardy Kiwi, Kiwi Hardy, Northern China, Big Pack, Perennial Vine Native to Korea #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- A decidious climber growing to 15 m 49ft 3in. Kiwi, hardy - actinidia arguta Seed. Fruit - raw, cooked or dried for later use. Deliciosa, the kiwi fruit, the skin is smooth and can be eaten with the fruit.
2, 000+ seeds per packet - BIG PACK. It is hardy to zone 4 and is not frost tender. Actinidia arguta hardy kiwi is a perennial vine native to Korea, Northern China, and Russian Siberia, producing a small fruit resembling the kiwifruit . Sweeter than A.
2. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Hardy Kiwi Seeds Actinidia arguta 20+ Rare Cold-Tolerant Tropical Fruit Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector, Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates. Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades.
The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds. Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! .
3. yunakesa #ad
Fragrant, Edible, Fresh Seeds, Actinidia arguta, 50 Vine Seeds RCP Fast, Hardy Kiwi #adyunakesa #ad
- Sun: full sun to Part Shade. Water: Medium. Zone: 4 to 8. Product : 50 seeds - Fresh Seeds. Plant type: Deciduous, Woody Vine.
4. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Hardy Kiwi Seeds Actinidia arguta Packet of 20 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Offering 20+ hardy kiwi seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.
5. Jocadew #ad
Hardy Zone 7-11 Sweet Taste jocad 10 Seeds, Rare Golden Kiwi Fruit Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Actinidia chinensis or golden kiwi is a climbing shrub from china. Great taste. Large size oval fruit and the taste is sweeter and more aromatic. Rare golden kiwi fruit seeds - Hardy Zone 7-11 Sweet Taste jocad 10 Seeds.
Huge yields of sweet fruit! Hardy perennial. The plant is similar but the fruit is less hairy with shorter and softer hair that easily rubs off, in fact you see no fuzz on many of them.
6. Seedville #ad
100 KIWI FRUIT Kiwi Actinidia Vine Seeds Kiwifruit / Hardy Kiwi / Tara Vine / Yang Tao / Chinese Gooseberry / Chinese Strawberry #adSeedville #ad
- Hardiness zone: 4 - 9. Bloom time: Spring - Summer. Plant height: 8 - 12' vine/climber. Light requirements: sun. It is said you can get up to 50 pounds of fruit per vine, so you will be able to share! The kiwi vine is fragrant and attracts bees, butterflies, and birds.
Soil / water: Average. White flowers and bright green flesh covered with a brown fuzzy skin. Plant spacing: 10 - 12'.
7. Hirts: Seed; Fruits & Berries #ad
Hardy Kiwi Fruit 10 Seed -Actinidia chinensis-Perennial #adHirts: Seed; Fruits & Berries #ad
- Apart. Plant 10 to 20 ft. Kiwi plants are very pretty when used to cover a wall or fence or used in landscape design. Ships from Ohio. The fruit is very high in Vitamin C and its use in recipes is endless. Hardy zones 4-9.
8. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox 2 Hardy Kiwi Plants, 2.5" Pots, Actinidia, Ken's Red Female and Male #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Tall, 6–10 ft. Regular feedings are important as the vine is growing and getting established. Soil ph level - acidic. For growing kiwi fruit, you’ll need to plant one male vine for every eight or nine female vines.
Bloom time is around spring and the tiny little flowers are white and full of fragrant. Kiwifruit actinidia deliciosa is a woody vine fruit that can be grown in many home gardens under the right care and conditions.
Mature plant can grow up to 15–30 ft. Best planted in early spring or late fall. Requires full sun exposure. Images are for reference only and are of mature plants. Loves moist but well drained soil. Kiwifruit grows quickly and only female vines produce fruits.
Needs proper pruning to encourage more fruit growth and to ensure that the vines don't become unruly. In winter all plants will ship dormant without leaves. Note that only mature female vines will produce fruit, and won't happen until they reach three years old. . Hardy kiwis are dioecious, meaning male and female flowers are borne on separate plants. Wide.
9. Home Grown Seeds #ad
Homegrown Kiwi Seeds, Geneva Kiwi, 250 Seeds #adHome Grown Seeds #ad
- Very hardy and will produce delicious, smooth-skinned, medium-sized fruit. Or more of fruit from one Hardy Kiwi plant. Homegrown seeds Packet contains 250 seeds. Hardy - half day to full sun and well-drained soil. Free of pest and disease problems, you can harvest 100 lbs.