As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Chile Pequin Pepper seeds #ad
Seeds, They Pack a Punch!! 100, Tiny brilliantly red Chile Peppers, Chile Pequin Peppers #adChile Pequin Pepper seeds #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, organic, non gmo, fruit, herb, Vegetable, Flower Garden Seeds.
2. mothernaturesgardenstore.com #ad
100 Chile Piquin Kipin Chile Del Monte Seeds #admothernaturesgardenstore.com #ad
- Chile piquin hot pepper seeds! hot little peppers! Great for salsa and chips! Plants grow fast! Can produce chiles on 10 inch tall plants! .
3. Refining Fire Chiles #ad
Chile Pequin Pepper 30+ Seeds #adRefining Fire Chiles #ad
- Chile pequin is the hottest pepper in the Southwest! Just a little bit adds plenty of flavor and heat! Easy to grow! All seeds are Non GMO! .
4. Chile Pequin Pepper seeds #ad
Tiny brilliantly red chile peppers s, They pack a punch! Chile Pequin Peppers25 Seeds #adChile Pequin Pepper seeds #ad
- Season of interest:Summer, Patternname: 25 Seeds. Sunlight:full sun, usda hardiness Zone °F:9 20 to 30 °F. Brand:chile pequin Pepper seeds, Foliage:Semi-evergreen.
5. IB Prosperity #ad
Smoky Flavor, Nutty, Spicy, IB Prosperity Pepper Hot Chile Piquin 250mg Seeds for Planting, Non-GM Heirloom Capsicum annuum, Hot & Spicy Pepper, Very Hot Small Chili Pepper #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Like most chilies, the berries start out green, with bright green, growing typically 0.3–06 meters tall, ripening to brilliant red at maturity. You will get 250mg of pepper hot chile piquin seeds for planting - non-gm heirloom capsicum annuum, Nutty, 000 SHU, Scoville scale 30, Very Hot Small Chili Pepper, 000–60, Spicy, Chile Piquin Del Monte En Escabeche Hot & Spicy Pepper, Smoky Flavor.
Pequin or piquín pepper /pɪˈkiːn/ is a hot chili pepper cultivar commonly used as a spice.
This is without a doubt a very hot and spicy pepper, but it also has a nice flavor to lend to your favorite recipes. Usda zone: 1-11. Safe seed -- we provide safe seed and sells only non-gmo heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
30, 000–60, 000 shu. Use them to make sauce, Dry them and ground them as a peppering spice. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet. Taxonomically, it is classified within variety glabriusculum of the species Capsicum annuum. Usda zone: 9b-11b. Pequin has a compact habit, ovate leaves and small berries that rarely exceed 2 cm in length.
6. Unknown #ad
Seeds, Lisa Piquin Hot Pepper Seeds, Peppers are Very hot, Grow Upright!!!!10 #adUnknown #ad
- Heirloom, organic, fruit, Vegetable, Herb, non gmo, Flower Garden Seeds. Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! .
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pepper Hot Pequin 4164 Red 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Scoville level is hot 60, 000 units. Harvest in about 75 days. A very hot ornamental sought after in many regions. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pepper Chili Chiltepin 9881 Red 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 90 days. One of the hottest chili peppers on the market. Germination rate about 80% or better. Bushes produce extremely hot fruits whose small size is very versatile in recipes. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
9. Refining Fire Chiles #ad
Hermosillo ChilTepin Hot Pepper Seeds #adRefining Fire Chiles #ad
- Tepin hot pepper seeds one of the World's Hottest. The most flavorful Bird Pepper. Certified California Nusery. The hottest non-habanero type of chiles.