As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BonsaiOutlet #ad
Conifer Bonsai Soil by Tinyroots – 100% Organic Formulated for Junipers, Cedar Cypress and Other Conifers, White Pine, Black Pine, 2 Quarts #adBonsaiOutlet #ad
- Bonsai soil for conifers: Mix of double sifted pine bark fines, coarse river sand, calcine clay, and pumice. We've got you covered: bonsaiOutlet has been committed to providing customers with the best products for their bonsai and houseplant needs.
Ground pine bark and river sand: Brings more nutritional benefit, All heavy particles pre-sifted to protect your Bonsai tree's roots. Hand mixed, dried and bagged: Comes in a resealable bag which helps store the soil for future use. Blended for junipers: japanese black Pines and White Pines, Cypress trees, Cedars, and other conifer Bonsai trees.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
2qts. | Premium All-Purpose Mix | Perfect for All Bonsai Tree Varieties, Bonsai Soil by Perfect Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Essential nutrients — your bonsai will be living in this stuff For Their Whole Life; Multi-purpose Organic Blend, Consistent Long Term Enriched Growing Medium.
Water management— fantastic water control for bonsai's and drains Excess Moisture from Soil; Perfect for Conifers of All Types Including: Junipers, Cedars, Redwoods, and Pine Trees.
Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — keeps the soil fresh, Easy Storage for Later Use. Professionally mixed in the usa — from the growers at perfect Plants, Amazing When Used with All Bonsai Tree Types. 2 quarts — perfect for a Single Bonsai Tree Container.
3. BonsaiOutlet #ad
2.5qts., Bonsai Soil Mix by Tinyroots, All Purpose Organic Mixed Bonsai Tree Blend + Used for All Varieties of Bonsai Trees #adBonsaiOutlet #ad
- Mixed and bagged at a real bonsai nursery and used by the Kaikou School of Bonsai. Created by bonsai experts: All-Purpose bonsai soil blend providing optimum growth for your bonsai trees. Soil consistency: Provides proper draining of water and the retaining of moisture.
Bonsai soil mix: ready to use & formulated with 100% double-sifted compost mulch, calcined clay, vermiculite and frit. Remember: bonsai soil is not plant soil. Tinyroots all-purpose: Has been formulated for beginners or for those looking to repot a starter bonsai.
4. Bonsai Jack #ad
Bonsai Jack Organic Conifer Soil Mix. Juniper Plus. pH 5.8 Mix #1DFD1 2 Dry Quarts #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Consistent 1/4 Inch Particle Size. Pre-washed and screened. Use it straight or add other ingredients. Available in 2 quart, 7 gallon, 1 gallon, 3.5 gallon, 2 gallon, 14 gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs. Engineered for use with Conifers including Juniper. Ph optimized at 5. 7.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
5. Calibonsai #ad
Japanese Kiryu Soil for Pines & Junipers Bonsai Tree, Small Grain 3mm-7mm 16 L / 22 Lbs #adCalibonsai #ad
- Made in Japan. Hard particles, not bread down easily, will retain structure for several years. Great for pines & Junipers or old trees repotted infrequently. Japanese kiryu soil for Pines & Junipers Bonsai Tree. Slightly acidic mineral rich volcanic rock.
6. Calibonsai #ad
1 Quart Japanese Kiryu Soil for Pines & Junipers Bonsai Tree, Medium Grain #adCalibonsai #ad
- Made in Japan. Hard particles, not bread down easily, will retain structure for several years. Slightly acidic mineral rich volcanic rock. Genuine japanese kiryu Soil for Pines & Junipers Bonsai Tree. Great for pines & Junipers or old trees repotted infrequently.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
Zen Reflections Juniper Bonsai, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- For any concerns or questions, contact us and our friendly staff will be glad to assist you. It is best to water it well, allowing for proper drainage. Easy to care for - our healthy juniper is one of the easiest bonsai trees to care for, adapting and thriving in any condition.
Satisfaction guaranteed - to ensure you are happy with your purchase, we offer a 30-day warranty. As bonsai symbolizes all that is good in nature, this juniper plant makes a wonderful house gift to friends and family.
A beautiful gift - give the gift of prosperity to special people in your life. For good luck - conveying the symbols of harmony, balance, meditation and peace, this ancient art form in feng shui is believed to bring good fortune to those who possess and take care of it.
It is contained in a beautiful pot 7 ¼ x 3 ¼ inches wide and 2. 5 inches deep with divided water pond. Handmade to perfection - homegrown in california, our 6 to 8 inch juniper plant is handpicked for best quality.
8. Brussel's Bonsai #ad
Brussel's Live Green Mound Juniper Outdoor Bonsai Tree, 5 Years Old; 6" to 10" Tall with Decorative #adBrussel's Bonsai #ad
- Age/size/care: your medium 5 year old bonsai will arrive at 6" to 10" tall in a 8" container and will perform best outdoors see detailed care instructions in images. Contents: bonsai, soil, decorative Container Assorted Colors & Styles, Care Instructions.
We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. Uses: ideal mother’s day gift, desktop, office & cubicle décor or a centerpiece for any kitchen table, window plant or outdoor décor.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt.
Warranty: your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health. Species: the juniper is a low growing plant, firm, producing lush greenery and small, silvery blue berries atop interesting bark that adapts well to several creative forms of Bonsai bark manipulation.
9. Calibonsai #ad
Small Grain, 2.5 Quart Japanese Kiryu Soil for Pines & Junipers Bonsai Tree #adCalibonsai #ad
- Slightly acidic mineral rich volcanic rock. Made in Japan. Great for pines & Junipers or old trees re potted infrequently. Genuine japanese kiryu Soil for Pines & Junipers Bonsai Tree. Hard particles, not bread down easily, will retain structure for several years.