As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Termite and Carpenter Ant Treatment and Mold Killer, Makes 1 Gallon Liquid Spray for Prevention and Control, 16oz Powder #adHARRIS #ad
- Odorless and non flammable and Covers 200 Sq. Effective against termites, Wood Destroying Beetles, Carpenter Ants, and More. For infestation and Prevention. Also use to control Wood Rot and Mold. Simply mix & spray 16oz disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate Powder Makes 1 Gallon Liquid Spray. Feet.
2. Bonide #ad
Termite & Carpenter Ant Killer Concentrate #adBonide #ad
- 1 gal. Rtu. Ready to spray with trigger. 02 deltamethrin for indoor and outdoor control. 02 deltamethrin for indoor and outdoor control.
3. Spectracide #ad
Spectracide 96410 HG-96410 Termite Killer, 32 oz #adSpectracide #ad
- Kills on contact: Gives up to 8 weeks control of nuisance pests. Coverage: 32 ounce bottle treats up to 16, 000 square feet. For outdoor use: apply around foundations, outside buildings, woodpiles, porches, wooden fences and decks.
Kills termites and carpenter ants: An effective home barrier treatment against termites localized control only, listed ant types, carpenter ants and carpenter bees. Concentrate formula: Mix with water as directed on the label.
|Manufacturer||United Industries #ad|
4. BIOADVANCED #ad
BioAdvanced 700310A Ant & Termite Killer Plus Carpenter Bee Pesticide, Concentrate, 40-Ounce #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Kills carpenter bees, ants, crickets, fleas, spiders, ticks, flies. Controls carpenter bees. Protects against wood-damaging and home-invading insects. Kills 75 other listed pests. Effective home barrier treatment.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
5. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND568, Termite and Carpenter Ant Killer, Insecticide/Pesticide Concentrate 32 oz. #adBonide #ad
- Easy application - product quickly mixes with water and should be applied using sprinkler can, hand sprayer, or low-pressure sprayers. Carefully read and use according to label directions. Protect your lawn and home - termite and carpenter Ant Killer is designed for use on home lawns, fruit, nut and ornamental trees, flower and vegetable gardens, and the outside surfaces of buildings.
Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on subterranean termites, wood-infesting beetles, fire ants, earwigs, mosquitoes, ticks, carpenter bees, crickets, carpenter ants, house flies, ants, fleas, wasps a many more bug species.
One trenching treatment should last up to 5 years. 5 year barrier - to control subterranean termites, the chemical emulsion must be dispersed in the soil to provide a barrier between the wood in the structure and the termite colonies in the soil. Dual action defense - contact kill gives you immediate results when spraying insects directly, while residual activity kills insects when they return to treated areas.
|Manufacturer||TV Non-Branded Items #ad|
6. Terro #ad
TERRO T1901-6 Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer, Orange #adTerro #ad
- Odorless and non staining formula. Ideal for indoor or outdoor use. 2 way spray nozzle allows you to reach crevices where pests live. Kills on contact and continues killing for up to 1 month. Kills carpenter ants, carpenter bees, wood wasps, termites, and other insects.
|Manufacturer||Woodstream Corporation #ad|
7. BIOADVANCED #ad
9-Pounds, BioAdvanced 700350A Termite Killer, Insect Killer for Outdoors, Ready-to-Spread Granules #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Easy application: Just sprinkle, water, and walk away. Termite killer: easy to use granuals kills the termites you see, and the ones you don't see. Restrictions: not for sale in NY, CT, MD & VT.
Perimeter defense: treat around the perimeter of your home, garage, wood piles and fence posts. Coverage area: treats up to 200 linear feet- that's the perimteter of an average sized home.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
8. Terro #ad
12 Bait Stations, TERRO T300B Liquid Ant Killer #adTerro #ad
- Patented design prevents bait from drying out. Contains Borax. 12 bait stations included. Use all 6 baits to ensure sufficient supply for the ants.
Attracts ants fast. Kills all common household ants. Place baits near ant trails or where ants are numerous. Pre-filled, ready-to-use bait stations.