As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plant Good Seed #ad
Pack of 85, Certified Organic, Untreated Flower Seeds for Planting – from USA, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO, Lavender Bee Balm Monarda fistulosa Seeds #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- 120 days to bloom from seed. Know the Source. Packet: ~85 seeds 005 gram. Seeds are certified organic by oregon Tilth: certificate number OT-017423.
Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Plant in Early Spring. Packet: ~85 seeds 005 gram. Located in ojai, california, United States. Perennial. Plant Good Seed.
2. sustainable sprout #ad
100% Non GMO – Catnip, Echinacea. Medicinal Seeds for Planting in Your herb Garden, Lemon Balm, Mint, Chamomile, Bee Balm, Lavender, Herbal Tea Seeds Variety Pack #adsustainable sprout #ad
- Monitored by the USDA. Follow our clear and informative planting instructions for best results. Most unique seed packet design on amazon. The perfect gift for the gardener in your family! Product of usa.
Bonus magnet included! more seeds than competitors 100% non gmo, Untreated, open pollinated, Non-hybrid, high germination!. Freshly harvest seed are sourced right here in the USA. Best collection of herbal and medicinal seeds to grow your own tea garden. 100% satisfaction guarantee.
3. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 100 Seeds, Ultra-Colorful Fragrant Flowers, Park Seed Panorama Mix Bee Balm Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Best in consistently moist soil receiving full sun or afternoon shade, this Bee Balm is a trouble-free joy for garden and vase. Nothing brings in the butterflies, bushy 2- to 4-foot plants bloom profusely, hummingbirds, and these vigorous, and bees like Monarda, with up to 20 long stems per plant.
The blooms of bright red, scarlet, pink, and salmon are as long-lasting as they are dramatic, heralding the arrival of midsummer to the garden.
An excellent cut flower, they are also a great choice for Northern gardens. Ultra-colorful, frizzy 1 1/4- to 1 3/4-inch blooms in 4 hot colors light up the midsummer garden! This foolproof Monarda mix boasts scented flowers and foliage, wonderfully fragrant, for a dramatic impact in the garden or vase. Seeds per pack: 100 Excellent for cutting! .
4. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Bee Balm Seed Collection 3 Individual Packets Untreated Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- Intended for the current and the following growing season. The majority of the flowers within this collection produce perennial flowering plants, with the exception of the annual Lemon Mint.
This assortment of bee Balm seed packets includes over 1, 000 seeds collectively. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Quality bee balm seeds packaged by seed needs. All monarda seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Monarda / bee balm plants will attract all sorts of beneficial insects to the garden, such as bumblebees, honeybees, butterflies and hummingbirds as well. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
5. Harley Seeds #ad
200+ Wild Bergamot Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Fragrant Mintleaf Bee Balm Oswego Tea Monarda fistulosa menthifolia from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- When the roots fill the container about 2 months they are ready for planting in the garden. Pinch off the tops of the plants several times during the growing season to encourage branching and a bushier grow habit.
Wild bergamot seeds can also be broadcast on a weed-free surface from January to mid-May in sunny locations. Do not cover the seeds with soil! **SOIL Temperature for Germination: 70F.
The pretty plant — though not choosy as to where it grows — does prefer "wet feet" and partial shade. Plant the wild bergamot seedlings in a sunny, well-drained soil, weed-free, if there are no rains.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Water, and continue to water seedlings during pro-longed dry periods. Irrigate regularly to keep herb seeds moist until germination, 20 - 30 inches a part. Water when the soil surface is dry to the touch. Wild bergamot seeds heirloom NON-GMO Perennial Fragrant, Delicious and Flavorful.
6. sowblessedseeds #ad
25+ Red Monarda Bee Balm Flower Seeds / Perennial #adsowblessedseeds #ad
- Full sun / Partial Shade. Easy to Grow Perennial. Beautiful Red Blooms. Grows 30-36 Inches. Current year's Fresh Seeds.
7. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Monarda Citriodora Lemon Bee Balm Bergamot Horsemint 85% Germination Rate, Lemon Mint Seeds, Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Monarda citriodora - non-gmO. Open-Pollinated. Used by native americans for medicinal and culinary purposes, the citrus-flavored leaves of lemon mint can be minced and added to fruit jellies.
Lemon mint has a distinctive citrus or lemony scent when the leaves are rubbed or crushed. 85% germination rate with the current lot. As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. Highly attractive to pollinators, bees, and butterflies! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, usa.
8. Outsidepride #ad
1,000 Seeds, Outsidepride Monarda Fistulosa Mintleaf Bee Balm #adOutsidepride #ad
- Mintleaf bee balm grows 30 - 60 inches tall with lavender blooms in USDA zones 3 -10 as a perennial plant. Bee balm is native to eastern north america and the plains. Monarda fistulosa aka - wild bergamot or mintleaf bee balm is an upright growing plant which spreads out.
Bee balm's fall colors are gold, red and yellow. Sow 4 seeds per plant or 1 pound per acre to being growing your mintleaf bee balm today.
Full sun is best, organic, moist soil. Bee balm can be found naturally along riverbanks and enjoys this rich, it will grow in average soil as well. The flowers' sweet nectar attracts scores of hummingbirds, butterflies, and bees to the wildflower seed garden.
However, but light shade is tolerated. Bee balm's aromatic foliage smells like mint when crushed and is often used to flavor teas. It has medium to dark green leaves that are tinged purple. Deadheading spent blooms will prolong the bloom time. Flowers are fragrant with tubular-shaped individual flowers above surrounding bracts.