As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
3 Gallon, Double Peach Bloom, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Hibiscus Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This pet safe tropical 3g potted plant measures 28-30" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves; flowers summer to fall.
This perennial houseplant will live and bloom for many years with proper care; flowers in summer and fall and year round in tropical climates. Hibiscus love warmth and humidity in direct sunlight and add a tropical flair to window sills, countertops, desks, and tables in your home or office.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. Hibiscus can be grown singly in a pot or planted as a garden hedge in warmer climates; large beautiful flowers attract butterflies and hummingbirds.
2. Tropical Plants of Florida #ad
Tropical Plants of Florida, Overall Height 22" to 26" Plant Only, Fiesta Flower, Hibiscus Bush #adTropical Plants of Florida #ad
- Watering: high; Bloom Time: Year Round. Please choose heat pack option if night temperatures are below 38f. Environment: the tropical hibiscus Bush loves sun; USDA Plant Hardiness Zone: 32°F.
This hibiscus plant produces sunset colored tropical flowers! Size: 3 gallon 10" planter; overall Size: 22" to 26" tall including the planter.
3. High Desert Nursery #ad
Red Hibiscus Live Rooted Potted 4-6 Inches Tall 8-12 Months Old from Cuttings 1 Plant #adHigh Desert Nursery #ad
- Basic care: we recommend only watering once the soil goes completely dry. Starter plants: these are not large sized plants and are purposely SMALL for your own Pruning Preference.
This plant already had its first flowering date, while the flowering season begins in Spring. Specifications: red hibiscus, dormant, pot Size 3. 5 x 2. 5 inch, height growth Average 5-15 Feet, Perennial.
They will also need to be protected from freezing weather as their USDA Zone is 9 or Above. Typically, this plant can handle any sunlight, but make sure to protect from extreme heat. This plant attracts bees and Butterflies, however, you may have to be careful with other animals such as Cattle. Blooming season: growth speed is moderate.
|Brand||High Desert Nursery #ad|
|Manufacturer||High Desert Nursery #ad|
|Warranty||*Limited Conditional Warranty: Plants are guaranteed to arrive to their destination in healthy condition. No other extended warranties or guarantees of fitness for any particular purpose, growth and survival beyond safe arrival are expressed or implied, due to the seller not being able to further care for the plant. If you received a defective plant, feel free to contact us immediately. Claims under this Warranty must be received within 72 hours of the delivery (This is a live plant) and accompanied by a photo of the plant, the box it came in and a brief description of the issue. Failure to provide prompt notice or validation voids this Warranty. |
4. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 3 Gallon Pot, Hibiscus Fiesta Tree, Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis 'Fiesta', Beautiful and Stunning Flowering Tree from Florida, Great for The Patio and Garden, Standard #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Hibiscus will do best if planted on the south side of the house away from cold north winds, up next to a fence or near the foundation of a home or other building, or near larger shade trees that will protect these tropical plants from frost. Hibiscus is a genus of hardy and tender annuals, evergreen species such as Hibiscus rosa-sinensis, evergreen and deciduous shrubs or small trees.
These plants require winter protection in these cooler regions and can be grown as pot plants. A frost-tender evergreen. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage.
The showy flowers have bright orange petals with crinkled edges and quickly change after opening, exotic, or container specimen. Hibiscus plants are a long time southern staple in the landscape and a favorite for potted gardens and indoor gardens in colder winter areas.
Hibiscus rosa-senensis are often referred to as Chinese Hibiscus and are thought to be native to tropical Asia. The tender, are popular conservatory or house plants in temperate climates. The big bold blooms from spring all the way to fall add an instant tropical appeal to the landscape and are one of the showiest shrub or tree selections available. Well-suited for use as a hedge, screen, color-changing blooms. A sensational tropical shrub with large, developing softer golden margins, and a white center with a blush-red eye.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
3 Gallon, Pink Bloom, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Hibiscus Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This perennial houseplant will live and bloom for many years with proper care; flowers in summer and fall and year round in tropical climates. Hibiscus love warmth and humidity in direct sunlight and add a tropical flair to window sills, desks, countertops, and tables in your home or office.
This pet safe tropical 10" or 3g potted plant measures 28-30" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves.
Hibiscus can be grown singly in a pot or planted as a garden hedge in warmer climates; large beautiful flowers attract butterflies and hummingbirds. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
6. Discount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
Bamboo Orchids, Hibiscus, Ginger -Ti Logs Pink Ginger Root, Hawaiian Exotic Flower Plant Roots #adDiscount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
- Great for gift giving, Holidays, birthdays, Business or Keep For Yourself. Grow your own hawaiian Tropical Fragrant Garden - Indoors or Outdoors. 1 package Contains 2 Roots.
Great gifts for women, men, Family, Friends or Keep For Yourself. Receive 2 pink hawaiian ginger Roots 2 - 4 inches long. Grown in a pest free certified nursery on the Big Island Of Hawai.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
Royal Purple Bougainvillea Plant -Indoors/Out or Bonsai, 9GreenBox, 4 Pot #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Pruning bougainvillea - when not trimmed, bougainvillea plants can grow as high or as wide as 20 feet when not pruned nor trimmed. Natively found in Brazil, Bolivia or Peru. Water when the soil is dry. Wildely cultivated in the tropics and a beautiful landscape plant that sustaining abundant colorful bracts sorrounding its tiny white flowers through out the year.
Bougainvillea - a climbing plant that comes in different color.
Avoid over watering. Proudly homegrown by 9GreenBox. Fertilize in blooming season and lastly train the vines to climb a nearby wall or trellis. Growing bougainvillea - bougainvillea sould be planted in an area with a full shade of sun, well-drained soil and relatively dry climate will be great for this climbing plant.
You can do it once you notice that there are dead bracts due to cold weather or if you feel that you need to cut it back to it's manageable size. 9greenbox royal purple bougainvillea plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is growing in a 4" Pot. But you can shaped and trimmed your plant by your choice.
8. toadstoolseeds #ad
4 Rare Purple Desert Rose Seeds Adenium Obesum Flower Perennial Exotic Tropical #adtoadstoolseeds #ad
- High germination Rate. Easy to Grow. 100% brand New. Nice choice for Your Home & Garden. High quality Product.