As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 31410CRK Pro/Tran 10-Circuit 30 Amp Generator Transfer Switch Kit,Gray #adReliance Controls #ad
- Designed specifically for generators up to 7, 500 maximum running watts. Six combination knockouts and more. Features a rugged, powder-coated steel cabinet. 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center.
Convenient transfer switch kit, ideal for your circuitry and multi-wiring needs, is also made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications. Maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5.
|Brand||Reliance Controls #ad|
|Manufacturer||Reliance Controls #ad|
2. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 306CRK Pro/Tran-2 6 Circuit Transfer Switch Kit #adReliance Controls #ad
- Installs adjacent to existing load center. Accommodates generators to 7500W continuous output. Completely pre-wired. 6 circuit transfer switch kit.
Contains all components necessary to allow up to 6 single pole or one 2 pole & 4 single pole circuits to be safely powered by a portable generator during a power outage.
3. Generac #ad
30 Amp, Generac 6852 Home Link Upgradeable Transfer Switch Kit #adGenerac #ad
- Easy to maintain and expand: Interchangeable type circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace, or expand the circuits in your switch. Safe: prevents dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers.
Versatile: can be upgraded later for use with a Generac Home Standby Generator max 11 kW. Powers hard-wired circuits: Directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace, well pump, and lights. Power indicator lights: Displays when you have utility power or generator power.
4. briidea #ad
Transfer Panel 60A/60A, Manual Transfer Switch Kit, Briidea Transfer Switch for Portable Generators 15,000 Watts #adbriidea #ad
- Versatile: may be used as main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Highly recommended to call professional electrician to install if you are not experience. Simple installation: the pre-wired transfer switch and sixteen combination knockouts makes for easy wiring.
Offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A for generators and 60A for utility. Eliminating the need for multiple extension cords.
Installing a transfer switch is the most convenient way to feed power from a generator to important circuits you want to use. Safe: preventing dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers, and also protect your generator.
Easy & convenient: easily switches from utility to 60-amp portable generator power in an emergency. Interlocked breakers completely isolate the generator from the utility at all times. Compatible: designed for generators up to 240 volts, 15, 000 maximum running watts.
5. Goal Zero #ad
Goal Zero Yeti Home Integration Kit Transfer Switch, Powers up to 4 Circuits #adGoal Zero #ad
- Our team is based in the Wasatch Front in Salt Lake City, Utah. Innovators in portable power: goal zero created the portable power station category 10 years ago, presenting a new way forward in portable energy use at home, on the job, and off grid. Once it’s installed, you’ll need a qualified, you can change your power source with the flick of a switch! Installation: to install your transfer switch for a portable generator, licensed electrician with a thorough knowledge of all applicable electrical and building codes.
Making the standard electric-to-generator switch in an outage has never been easier. Industry-leading technology: charge your 1, 000-watt or higher Yeti generator from a wall outlet or with a solar panel sold separately, then simply plug into the Home Integration Kit to run critical home circuits even when your main power goes out.
Empower human potential: we are driven by a vision for success defined by our impact on people and the planet.
Transfer switch kit for generators: using a yeti goal zero power station 1000 or above sold separately, this Home Integration Kit empowers you to connect up to 4 vital circuits to your Yeti power station for backup power with one small switch, so you can be prepared for any emergency. Our products are engineered with precision in the USA so you can power vital home circuits in any circumstance. To date, we’ve reached 31, 000+ people around the world with our community-empowerment and disaster-relief projects. The home integration Kit is only viable with indoor circuit-breaker panels.
|Brand||Goal Zero #ad|
|Manufacturer||Goal Zero #ad|
6. Generac #ad
Generac 9855 HomeLink 50-Amp Indoor Pre-wired Upgradeable Manual Transfer Switch Kit for 10-16 circuits, Includes Power Inlet Box and 10-ft Cord #adGenerac #ad
- Power indicator lights – displays when you have utility or generator power present. Electric rocker switch – easily switches from utility to generator power with the simple push of a button. For use with a portable generator to deliver power to your home.
Safe, versatile & universal - prevents back-feeding, can be upgraded later for use with Generac home standby generator up to 11kW and compatible with any portable generator with GFCI protected outlets. Compatible with generac portable generator models: XG10000E, GP15000E, XP10000E, GP17500E sold separately.
|Warranty||5 year limited|
7. Reliance Control Corporation #ad
EMW3790037, Reliance Control Corporation WKPBN30 Portable Generator Through-The-Wall PWR Transfer Kit #adReliance Control Corporation #ad
- Fittings & pvc cement, 12 inch x 1 inch flat head drill & all mounting accessories. Power transfer kit, create a back up power panel inside your home, connected to your portable generator outside your home, to keep you safe from storm weather & toxic generator exhaust.
Includes 6 circuit power panel, 30a outdoor power cord inlet box, NM PVC Conduit. Total outlet: 6.
8. Huntkey #ad
Huntkey Nature's Generator Portable 30 Amp Elite Power Transfer Kit with 6 Circuits and Manual Switches for in House Breaker Panel and Circuit Backup #adHuntkey #ad
- Convenient: links your generator to existing lines in your indoor breaker panel, providing power without having to move large items or unplug devices in tight spaces.
Includes: kit includes conduit, cable clamps, and power cord. Versatile: 30-amp portable power transfer station easily keeps critical items going in case of a power loss and use for off-grid continuous use in homes, cabins, and more.
Portable: system kit weighs only 12 pounds and measures 13. 25 inches long, 8 inches wide, and 4. 75 inches tall for easy transport from place to place. Circuit label: removable cover with circuit label adds protection and convenience and finishes off the overall look of the transfer switch.
|Manufacturer||Huntkey USA #ad|