As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hooyman #ad
Hooyman Shovel with Heavy Duty Construction, Farming and Outdoor, Ergonomic Non-Slip Handle and Oversized Steps for Gardening, Yard Work, Land Management #adHooyman #ad
- Innovative: custom blade serration is ideal for scooping harder ground or dirt that is full of tough roots when readying food plots, while doing yardwork or gardening.
Reliable: features the new, no-slip, H-Grip on the ergonomic handle that turns tacky when wet to ensure a secure grip in all conditions.
Durable: heavy duty head construction of 1050MN steel makes shovel extremely tough and durable. Dimensions: 6025 inches l x 9 inches W x 3 inches D and weighs 4. 5 lbs. Ease of use: oversized flanges on both sides of the blade creates a 2 ½ inches L x 2 ¼ inches W big-step for added leverage.
2. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 397900-1001 PRO Shovel, Digging, Silver, 60 Inch #adFiskars #ad
- The fiskars pro digging shovel features an extruded aluminum handle and double-bolted connections for ultimate strength and durability. Extended shank improves strength and has an optimized angle for digging and prying.
Heavy-gauge steel stands up to any task, while the head’s sharpened edge makes it easier to dig, chop and pry. Full lifetime warranty. Large step provides more stable footing.
|Warranty||Full lifetime warranty|
3. Berry&Bird #ad
Yard Work, Transplanting, Camping, Farming and Outdoor, Berry&Bird Round Point Digging Spade Shovel for Gardening Stainless Steel Garden Spade Shovel with D Handle Garden Tool for Gardening #adBerry&Bird #ad
- The long handle provides better control near the work area. Berry&bird is a traditional brand of gardening tools, so please feel free to contact us if you have any issues, we provide professional service for consumer, we will provide you with a satisfactory solution within 24 hours.
100% satisfied guarantee - 30 days free replacement and 2-year warranty. This regulates the use of wood and the planting of trees to achieve a greener environment. Sustainable - using our environmental tools, you will learn about your plants and the earth.
Our garden shovels are made by traditional manual process and can be used for more than 10 years. Ideal for transplanting, digging holes and rameting perennial plants and covering land. Versatile spade - heavy duty shovel can meet all kinds of needs, digging holes, grinding edges, can be easily used for cutting ditches, cutting through thick turf and furrow.
Sharp edges reduce the amount of work needed to break hard dirt. Strong d-grip - hardwood d handle is controlled by both hands, gardening, providing comfortable and firm grip, which can firmly cut through hard and difficult surfaces. Perfect for camping, cross-country or beach use. Designed for efficient mobility and lifting. Our garden spades are designed with an ergonomic ash handle from a FSC certified government controlled forest.
4. Edward Tools #ad
Comfort Grip 1, Heavy Duty Polished Stainless Steel, Digs Through Rocky / Heavy soils, Edward Tools Bend-Proof Garden Trowel, Rust Resistant Oversized Garden Hand Shovel for Quicker Work #adEdward Tools #ad
- Lifetime warranty - find a way to bend this garden hand shovel and we will replace it no questions asked. Oversize trowel head makes for quicker work as soil can be moved in greater volume.
Most heavy duty garden hand trowel tool on the market. One piece stainless steel is bend proof making it the best hand shovel for working rocky or heavy clay soils. Ergonomic rubber grip with contoured finger grips and palm rest.
5. AshmanOnline #ad
Ashman Round Shovel 1 Pack, D Handle Grip with 41 Inches Long Shaft with a Durable Handle – Heavy Duty Blade Weighing 2.2 pounds – Orange Shovel with a Solid Build. #adAshmanOnline #ad
- The shovel can cut, scoop, dig and lift and dice through hard soil. You can use it to remove anything stuck in a swamp. The fiberglass handle has low conductivity meaning it won't transfer any electricity, heat or cold. Satisfaction guarantee – if unsatisfied with the ashman round shovel for any reason, simply contact our ever-friendly customer support for an instant replacement.
Your satisfaction is our commitment and we strive to meet your expectations. It can be used for the purpose of cultivation. One product for all for all the diverse needs. The blades will march into the soil just the way a knife slides into an ice cream when cutting slabs.
The blade slices swiftly and glides into the soil when digging and scooping. The handle won't slip off from the hand during usage even when applying strong forces. Perfect grip – the handle comes with a d handle that enables easy gripping of the shovel which in turn provides a two-handed control enhancing the efficiency during usage.
The round curvature ensures that the soil won’t fall off during transfer. Sharp blades – the finely sharpened round blade with a teardrop-shaped end penetrates soil easily and the ergonomic construction helps apply strong force to slice through easily for faster progress. Multi utility shovel – the round shovel serves multiple purposes and can be easily used for trenching, transplanting, for moving compost and a multitude of other purposes.
6. TABOR TOOLS #ad
Round Blade , TABOR TOOLS Shovel with Rounded Blade and Long Straight 45 Inch Fiberglass Handle, Digging Spade. J202A. Straight Handled #adTABOR TOOLS #ad
- Comfortable non-slip grip: The non-slip handle cover provides comfort and good grip. The round pointed blade slices easily through small roots and soil. We at tabor tools stand behind our products. Strong, lightweight fiberglass handle: the handle is constructed of fiberglass for increased durability and strength.
Order with confidence. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products, or spare parts you might need. It is just as strong and hefty as a wood shovel, this is a balanced and dependable tool, with the added lightweight comfort of fiberglass.
The blade features a forward turned-step for secure foot placement and increased pushing power. Tabor tools j202 round pointed digging shovel: pointed diggers have blades that come to a point at the end.
Tempered steelhead: durable heat-treated head with rust-resistant powder coated paint. Overall, which will soon become your BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN. This type of blade can work well in loosely-packed soils that may have dense root systems or rocks. Pointed shovels have a more curved blade than square diggers, so you’ll be able to scoop soil more efficiently with this digger. A sturdy steel collar reinforces the head to handle assembly.
7. ROOT ASSASSIN #ad
Holds More Than The Average Shovel, Treasure Hunting, Back Wings Keep Dirt from Spilling Off The Back, Digging, Best for Yard Work, Gardening, ROOT ASSASSIN One Shot Garden Shovel 43" D-Handle #adROOT ASSASSIN #ad
- Extra-large foot for more power - our innovative wings create an extra large foot step that lets you shovel deeper to get more in one scoop, all while protecting your foot or shoe from getting cut. You should be able to trust your tools completely, especially when using them for important projects.
Our design provides a neater shoveling job because of our blade’s strength. It isn’t prone to chipping and rusting like your average shovel handle.
It has a steel blade and weighs only 6 lbs. Innovative wing technology design - 1 they let you carry more in one scoop and 2 they ensure that your large payload doesn’t spill off onto the pavement or yard.
Digging at its best - whether you are digging a trench; removing sand, or mud; shoveling coal; camping; or fixing up your yard or garden, dirt, this One Shot Shovel will be your new best friend. Root assassin quality promise - at root Assassin we believe in quality without compromise. Sturdy handle - our expertly designed shovel handle is durable and made of heavy-duty, lightweight, high-strength fiberglass.
|Brand||ROOT ASSASSIN #ad|
|Manufacturer||Root Assassin #ad|
8. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Digging Shovel #adFiskars #ad
- All-steel construction for heavy-duty durability. Oversized d-shaped handle fits both hands for added comfort and control. Welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass.
Large d-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging. Pre-sharpened blade cuts through the ground easier.
Lifetime warranty. Sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods. Ideal for digging in tough soil. Teardrop-shaped handle is easier to grip and reduces hand fatigue. Oversized step provides a secure and comfortable platform for your foot, allowing you to use your stronger leg muscles.
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Warranty|