As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Onalee's Seeds #ad
Fast Growing, Ricinus Communis, Tropical Look, Castor Bean -Deep Purple- New Zealand Purple, 16+ Seeds Grown in and Shipped from USA! #adOnalee's Seeds #ad
- Do not ingest. Dry, sandy soil. Striking deep purple foliage. Hardy zones 9-11, annual in other zones. Grown for gardeners by gardeners since 2001.
My seeds are grown, packed, tested, harvested, and shipped in the USA. Will update inventory daily as seeds are harvested. 16+ seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds.
Fast growing hedge. Fast growing. Perfect for a natural screen. Will reach 10 feet tall in one season. Plant with care if your children or pets are inclined to eat your plants. Possibly a mole repellent. Seeds and plants are poisonous. Full sun.
2. exotic cactus #ad
Purple Rare Jatropha Castor Bean Oil Plant Seed 50 Seeds, Ricinus Communis Impala, Sold By Exotic Cactus #adexotic cactus #ad
- Cactus plants are very popular hobby and is getting more people collecting every day. Large selection of seeds and plants so you have everything you need to keep adding more to your collection.
Seeds are grown and collected in our nursery at Exotic Cactus, Only seeds sold and shipped by Exotic Cactus are warranty by our money back warranty.
3. Dichondra #ad
Dichondra 25 Gibsonii Castor Bean Plant Seeds Purple. #adDichondra #ad
- 25 gibsonii castor Bean Plant Seeds. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:25.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Bright Pink Ricinus Communis Castor Bean Seeds, 15 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Castor bean bright pink plants are an annual red foliage plant which can grow up to 72 inches tall in USDA Zones 5 - 11. Plants and seeds are poisonous.
Sow 1 - 2 of these heirloom, non gmo seeds per plant to begin growing this foliage plant. Can be grown in large containers. This variety, produces large, bridght pink, green leaves with red stems and pink blossoms making a very head-turning display.
Ricinus communis, known more as Castor oil plant, or castor bean, is a tropical annual that makes quite a stunning presence in the garden. This tall annual is often used to make a back-drop for other lower-growing plants in the summer garden.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Purple Hyacinth Bean Red Leaved Plant Vine Seed, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This popular climber can reach up to 96 inches before you know it and has beautiful purple blooms. Enjoy not only the flowers, but the leaves as well.
Red leaved hyacinth bean is one of the easiest vine seeds to plant. Red leaved hyacinth beans are perfect for growing on trellises, mail boxes, arbors, or anything else you want this vine to climb on.
Grow as an annual plant in all zones or a perennial in USDA zones 9 - 11. You can grown this climbing, vining plant easily from seeds in full sun. Sow 2 to 3 non-gmo hyacinth bean seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful climber. This climbing vine is also known as Dolichos Lablab.
6. Onalee's Seeds #ad
Packed and Shipped from USA., Tropical Look, 16+ Seeds Grown, Mole Bean -Deep Purple- New Zealand Purple, Fast Growing #adOnalee's Seeds #ad
- Do not ingest. Grown, packed, and shipped from grower in USA! Growing quality seeds for gardeners by gardeners since 2001. Full sun.
Striking deep purple foliage. Buy more from onalee's Seeds and each additional pack receives free shipping! Fast growing. Possibly a mole repellent. Will reach 10-15 feet tall in one season.
Fast growing hedge. Hardy zones 9-11, annual in other zones. Dry, sandy soil. Plant with care around children and pets. Must keep warm for good germination - follow directions on pack carefully! Perfect for a natural screen. 16+ seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds.