As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GG Farm #ad
Loquat Tree Eriobotrya Japonica, Japanese Plump Golden Color Fruit Tree 10-15 Inches, Live Tree #adGG Farm #ad
- The loquat tree is classified as a sub-tropical fruit tree, which means it's a bit hardier than true tropical fruit trees. It's an exotic choice for the gardener - outside the box & enjoy this delectable fruit.
Although tiny, loquats are bursting with a sweet juiciness that is sometimes described as a cross between an apricot and a plum! Loquat Trees are self-fertile. Excellent a potted window plant. It will be shipped with smaller pot. It can be shipped only with USPS Priority Mail.
2. High Desert Nursery #ad
Loquat Tree Sweet Yellow Plum Live Starter Plant Plug 4-7 Inches Tall Easy-to-Grow Grown from Seeds 7-12 Months Old Ready to Plant Indoor/Outdoor #adHigh Desert Nursery #ad
- This plant attracts many bees with its flowers, it is vulnerable to Codling Moths, Green Apple Aphids and Scale Insects. Specifications: japanese loquat, Dormant, height growth Average 8-20 Feet, Pot Size 3.
5 x 2. 5 inch, Perennial. The fruits tend to ripen anytime through Spring and Summer and contain a good source of Vitamin A. They will also need to be protected from freezing weather as their USDA Zone is 9 or Above.
Basic care: we recommend only watering once the soil goes completely dry. Starter plants: these are not large sized plants and are purposely SMALL for your own Pruning Preference. Blooming season: growth speed is moderate, however, however, the duration until this plant's first flowering date is around 7-12 years. Typically, this plant can handle any sunlight, but make sure to protect from extreme heat.
|Brand||High Desert Nursery #ad|
|Manufacturer||High Desert Nursery #ad|
|Warranty||*Limited Conditional Warranty: Plants are guaranteed to arrive to their destination in healthy condition. No other extended warranties or guarantees of fitness for any particular purpose, growth and survival beyond safe arrival are expressed or implied, due to the seller not being able to further care for the plant. If you received a defective plant, feel free to contact us immediately. Claims under this Warranty must be received within 72 hours of the delivery (This is a live plant) and accompanied by a photo of the plant, the box it came in and a brief description of the issue. Failure to provide prompt notice or validation voids this Warranty. |
3. bom #ad
1 Eriobotrya Japonica Japanese Plum Loquat Tree Quart #adbom #ad
- Tree from loquat japanese plum or eriobotrya japonica. It can grow to 16'-25' and 15' across. Enjoys cooler winters and is hardy to 10 degrees. 1 eriobotrya japonica Japanese Plum Loquat Tree.
This slow growing multibranched tree can be pruned into a standard with a single trunk or even better espaliered to a wall or fence. The oval leaves are very waxy oval shaped and about 5 inches long. Hardy in zones 8-11.
When steamed or baked the loquat fruit develops a delicious undertone of flavor very similar to nectarines and peaches. It grows in full sun to part shade with very little extra care and have very few insect problems. The flowers are very small on thousands of them when they are all in blossom and the aroma can be enjoyed for anyone within 25' of the tree in the early fall when in bloom.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Morus nigra, Sweet Fruit, Dwarf Everbearing Mulberry Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Abundant producer of sweet medium-sized fruit. The starter plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. The fruit is sweet and edible and greatly relished by humans, birds and various animals, and they can be substituted for blackberries in recipes.
It can be trimmed to any height. Hardy in zones 7-9 or patio.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
5. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot, Easy Care Indoor Air Cleaning Plant, Dragon Tree, Dracaena Marginata Colorama #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- May be grown outdoors during frost-free weather. On the flip side, you’ll know you aren’t giving it enough light when the accent colors on the leaves start to fade. As the tree grows, it will naturally lose it’s lowest leaves leaving tufts of leaves atop a bare woody cane.
One of the most colorful Dracaena varieties available. It’s easy to care for, requiring little light or water, and is quite hardy in most temperatures. Dragon trees do best in partial shade. This means that if you’re growing indoors, near one facing east or west, you should have it on a north-facing windowsill, and further away from one facing south.
You will know you’re giving the plant too much light if the leaves burn. Use it as a potted plant, in the garden, or mixed with colorful annual plants in a large patio planter.
The red tinted foliage adds a decorative accent to any room. Colorama is the coolest looking variety. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage. The foliage is generally dark green with edges that are adorned with a reddish purple and can grow up to 16 inches in length. The madagascar dragon tree is characterized by long, narrow leaves that are extremely spiky. It grows slower than the other varieties, but has a much more vibrant red / pink coloration.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
Loquat Lịve Trẹe- Japanese Plum Lịve Plạnt #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Gold Nugget variety. Loquat live tree, Japanese Plum, Live plant. The small tree, about 6 inches tall is for this auction.