As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Confederate Jasmine Live Plant, 1 Gallon Pot #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Jasmine plants love the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape that receives full sun and partial shade throughout the day.
Live confederate jasmine is a beautifully-fragrant, Jasmine vine incredibly easy to grow and maintain. This plant features cascading lime-green foliage with pale, pinwheel flowers that release a heavy spring aroma.
Mature height: 10-12ft | mature width: 4Ft, Confederate Jasmine is easy to manipulate with garden steaks, garden wire, or plant clips. This hardy vine is easy to shape along fence-lines, benches, decks, walls, Trellises, gazebos, mailboxes, and hand-rails.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Maid of Orleans, Ohio Grown Arabian Tea Jasmine Plant, 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- To insure you have received "Ohio Grown Jasmine" check the mailing address on the parcel. Grow indoors or out. Easy to grow. Hardier plants. Everblooming Jasmine. Immediate shipping. National flower of the Philippines, where it is known as 'Sampaguita. '. Ohio grown by hirt's gardens.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
Green Foliage and White Flowers, 6" Pot, Indoor Outdoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Sambac Arabian Jasmine 1 Gallon Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This groundcover has broad dark green leaves and produces more small white and pink flowers in spring and summer with more direct or bright sunlight.
This pet safe potted plant is in a 6" container measuring 10" to 14" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; Zones 8 to 12. Houseplants make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This evergreen climbing vine is a great houseplant or outdoor accent and screening plant that can grow on lamp posts, arbors, trellises, and walls. Sambac or arabian jasmine is a bush variety and still has fragrant flowering vines with white blooms that have an intoxicating perfume fragrance.
|Brand||American Plant Exchange #ad|
|Part Number||Sambac Arabian Jasmine|
|Model||Sambac Arabian Jasmine|
4. Malibu Tropical #ad
Jasminum Polyanthum Starter Plant / Pink Jasmine Plant Live in 2" Pot Ships from Malibu Tropical Nursery in California #adMalibu Tropical #ad
- You will not receive the exact plant in the photo but similar. This plants loves bright indirect lighting. A perfect gift for every occasion. For more information about this plant read the description below. Healthy and well rooted plant. We ship your plants with care and love.
5. 9GreenBox #ad
Asiatic Star Jasmine Plant -Trachelosperumum, FRAGRANT, 2.5" Pot #ad9GreenBox #ad
- The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly. Can be grown indoor or outdoor. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development. Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming.
If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on. 9greenbox asiatic star jasmine plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is a Live Plant potted in a 2.
5'' inch pot. Approximately grows up to 1. 6 to 9. 8 ft in height. Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox. In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues.
A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant. Pruning – depending on your jasmine plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be. Regular watering and fertilizing should take place. Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea.
6. 9GreenBox #ad
Confederate Jasmine, 9GreenBox, 6 Pack #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. Growing a jasmine plant – jasmine’s are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil. Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming.
Can be grown indoor or outdoor. A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant. Approximately grows up to 1. 6 to 9. 8 ft in height. 9greenbox confederate jasmine that you will be receiving in your purchase is 6 pack.
If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development.
Taking care of jasmine plant - the most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs. The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly. Pruning – depending on your jasmine plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be. Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox.