As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Juạnita Hạtten Bougainvillea PlạNts LịVẹ– Between 2’’ and 4’’ in Height – ShịP in BạRẹ RọỌT #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Juanita hatten bougainvillea plạnts lịvẹ– between 2’’ and 4’’ In Height – ShịP In BạRẹ RọỌT.
2. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Colors Chosen Based on Plants in Bloom, Bougainvillea, Beautiful Flowering Shrub, Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Drought tolerant when established. It requires very little irrigation along the coast once established. The bougainvillea variety ‘barbara karst’ is a marriage of toughness and beauty. Not only does ‘barbara karst’ handle desert heat well, it has been noted as hardy down to 25°F.
This vigorous, petal-like bracts. Evergreen in frost-free climates; provides superb warm season color in colder winter areas.
Plant in full sun to bring out the bright color of the bracts, if planted in more shade the color will dull to a reddish-blue. Creates a fine cover for patios or arbors, showy vine shines with bright, magenta-red, and is a dramatic groundcover for banks when allowed to ramble unsupported.
From spring, all the way through summer, the relatively inconspicuous blossoms of ‘Barbara Karst’ are surrounded by bracts of such a bright magenta-red color that they almost look unreal, though in light shade the bracts will take on a more earthly violet cast.
3. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Beautiful and Vibrant Flowering Shrub, Live Plant in a 3 Gallon Pot, Lavender Bougainvillea #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Purple-pink blooms with a low thorn count makes us a great choice for groundcover or even shrubs and vines. Watering can be reduced after establishment. Follow a regular watering schedule during the first growing season to establish a deep, extensive root system.
Can be used as an annual in cooler climates in containers, hanging baskets. Can be used as summer annual in cold climates in containers, bushy habit for quick cover and beautiful show of amazing clusters of large, hanging baskets.
Equally suited to porch or veranda roof. Allow to sprawl to cover slopes and banks for beauty and erosion control.
Compact, bright pink flowers. A vigorous climber with size enough to snake up posts and spread out over an extensive shade arbor. Drape over or across walls and fences, particularly to add color to sideyards. Also covers up ugly or dull architecture. Grow over arched gateway for romantic gateway. This bougainvillea Prefers full sun and dry soil. Evergreen.
4. indoorbonsaiandexotics #ad
Purple Bougainvillea Cutting Live Plant 1 Gallon #adindoorbonsaiandexotics #ad
- Leaves are green. Comes in one gallon much fuller then shown. Flowers are purple. If it has blooms we will ship with blooms.
5. Little Nest #ad
Has Flowers, Purple Bougainvillea, 3 Feet Tall, Live Plant, 1 Plants #adLittle Nest #ad
- Buyer will receive 1 Live Plants. The package will be well packed. Ship in 3 Gal Pot. Purple Bougainvillea. Please read the Description Below For More Details.
6. SmartMe #ad
Outdoor Plant, SmartMe Bougainvillea Live Plant, Red, for Gardening and Planting #adSmartMe #ad
- Red Bougainvillea. The package will be well packed. Plants shipping without container. Please read the Description Below For More Details. Plants around 15~20 inch height. Picture shown mature plant.