As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tin Roof Treasure #ad
Tin Roof Treasure Super Sphagnum Moss 8"x10" Bag for Terrariums Orchids Reptiles Carnivorous Plants #adTin Roof Treasure #ad
- Helps keep Plants Healthy. Great for bonsai, vivarium, terrarium, Shade Gardens and Carnivorous Plants. Harvested fresh From Forest Wetlands in Maine. 8"x10" bag of super Fresh Sphagnum Moss. Tin roof treasure Guarantees Quality! .
2. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
And Perlite Blend for Potting Venus Fly Traps, Moss, Medium Size Bag. 2qt, Sarracenia, Sphagnum Moss Potting Mix for Carnivorous Plants, Pitcher Plants, All Natural, and More #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Dried sphagnum peat moss and perlite are ideal mediums for planting most types of carnivorous plants, simply moisten the moss and loosely surround the roots and pot your plants.
Use our planting mixture to plant Venus flytraps, Sundews, or Pitcher Plants. Carnivorous plant soil mix sold here in 2qt bag for re-potting 1-2 medium plants or 3-4 small plants, our soilless carnivorous plant mix is a hand blended 60:40 mix of sphagnum moss dried peat and perlite, all 100% all-natural with no additives.
Perfect soil for repotting your store-bought plants as they grow. This blend allows for quick draining soil as well as a light and airy mix that allows air to get to the roots.
3. The Killer Plant Company #ad
2 Quarts, New Zealand Grade, Sarracenia, Venus Fly Trap Soil, for Potting Venus Fly Traps, and Other Carnivorous Plants, Pitcher Plants, Long Fibered Sphagnum Moss #adThe Killer Plant Company #ad
- Application: you can use sphagnum moss as nutritional succulent soil for plants, or use as egg-laying and incubation medium, also as layering decoration for succulents, fern, carnivorous plants, venus flytrap plants, substrate for reptile or amphibians terrariums.
Perfect amount: you will receive 2 quarts of pure new zealand sphagnum moss perfect for carnivorous plant soil or Venus Fly Trap soil.
1 bag can re-pot 1-2 medium plants or 3-4 small plants. Multi-use: dried moss can use for make terrarium moss crafts, natural lawn base for mini landscaping and scenery model, fill hanging basket line, floral design or mini gardens, decorate wreaths, air plant terrariums, good filler of your faux houseplants.
Watering: soak moss in distilled water only. Soaking the moss in TAP water will kill your plant. Premium quality: new zealand long Fibered Sphagnum Moss is free of twigs, roots, dirt clods or any other debris.
4. Super Moss #ad
SuperMoss 21533 Forest Moss Dried, Natural, 3lbs #adSuper Moss #ad
- Ideal for covering Soil and Dressing Potted Plants. Great for special Events, Home Decor and Craft Projects. Washed and cleaned to Remove Dust and Small Particles. Long-lasting Preserved Moss! Beautiful long fibers.
|Brand||Super Moss #ad|
|Part Number||7 59834 21533 2|
|Model||7 59834 21533 2|
5. Josh's Frogs #ad
Sprig & Stone Sphagnum Moss 1 Quart #adJosh's Frogs #ad
- Terrarium layer that prevents soil from washing down into drainage layer. Substrate addition for carnivorous plants like Nepenthes and Heliamphora. Retains moisture in potted plants when used as a top dressing by making a buffer between the soil and air.
Floral arrangement filler to hide floral foam or just to add that natural touch. More terrarium supplies from sprig & stone! we also offer pre-mixed soils, mosses, charcoal, containers, decorations, and live plants!.
6. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 15503 Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Measures 2-inch in length by 9-inch in width by 14-inch in height. Canadian sphagnum peat Moss. Premium grade of horticultural, 99. 8 percent organic. Blend with peat Moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. When mixed with soil, increases the soil's capacity to hold water and nutrients.
7. Organic Earth #ad
Venus Fly Trap Soil, Organic Earth, Carnivorous Plant Soil Mix 1 qt – Organic Soil Carnivorous Plant Food, Peat Moss and Perlite for Plants – Terrarium Soil, Pitcher Plant Soil, Sphagnum Moss #adOrganic Earth #ad
- For healthy, our soil has a great track record. Many carnivorous plant terrarium soil brands don’t have the right ratio of ingredients, forcing you to mix in extra peat and perlite yourself – and that means extra work And Expenses For You. While we can’t promise a rescue of all waning plants, this mixture Helps Supply Proper Nutrition And Maintain The Correct Ph Levels Your Carnivorous Plant Needs To Restore Balance And Wellness.
Used with distilled water, thriving carnivore plants – our soil blend has been known to bring plants back from the brink, Encouraging Healthy Growth And Revived Color. Remember to use our venus flytrap soil with distilled water Or Rainwater Rather Than Tap Water, Which Contains Minerals That Can Harm The Roots Of Your Sensitive Carnivorous Plants.
Organic earth’s soil mixture cuts out that extra step with the correct balance of ingredients – Our 1:1 Formula Of Premium-grade, 100% Organic Perlite And Canadian Sphagnum Moss For Plants, Is Tested And Proven To Help Keep Your Plant Both Hydrated And Well-aerated. Unlike other peat soil mixes that don’t provide proper drainage for carnivorous plants live – either draining much too quickly or allowing your plant’s Roots To Sit And Rot In Wet Soil – Organic Earth’s Carnivorous Plant Soil Is Formulated Differently.
Makes a great gift for Green Thumbs And Carnivorous Plant Parents! As long-time plant enthusiasts, created with high-quality, we know that the right Formula, Putting In The Time And Research To Pinpoint Just The Right Mixture For The Happiest, Makes All The Difference To Your Plant’s Health And Growth. We use our venus fly trap terranium Soil For Our Own Plants, Nutrient-rich Ingredients, Healthiest Plants. While our organic canadian sphagnum moss maintains proper soil Moisture Levels, Organic Perlite Encourages Airflow Around Roots – Providing An Ideal Growing Environment Of Adequate Moisture And Good Drainage.
8. Mosser Lee #ad
Model:KEW128, Mosser Lee KEW12B Sphagnum Moss Living Wreath, 12 in #adMosser Lee #ad
- No soil needed. Grow living plants, Ideal for succulents. Great for dried, artificial or live plants. Holds 20x it's weight in water, means less watering. Ready to plant. Natural and renewable.
|Brand||Mosser Lee #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mosser Lee #ad|
9. Halatool #ad
Halatool Natural Sphagnum Moss Potting Mix- Carnivorous Plant Moss Dried for Sarracenia Orchid Gardening Plants 2 Quart Sized Bag #adHalatool #ad
- Warm tips: please watering when the peat moss is not completely dry. Once it is dry, it will difficult to re-absorb water. Package include: you will receive 2 quarts sphagnum moss, it helps the plants to retain water while hiding the dirt, and looks good, it will swell after absorbing water, these carnivorous plant soil mix can re-potting 1-2 medium plants or 3-4 small plants.
Application: you can use these orchid moss as nutritional succulent soil for plants, venus flytrap plants, or use as egg-laying and incubation medium, fern, also as layering decoration for succulents, carnivorous plants, substrate for reptile or amphibians terrariums.
Multi-use: dried moss can use for make terrarium moss crafts, fill hanging basket line, natural lawn base for mini landscaping and scenery model, air plant terrariums, floral design or mini gardens, decorate wreaths, good filler of your faux houseplants.
Material: it is good quality pure natural dry moss, excellent ventilation, contains varieties of nutrients, which can meet needs of carnivorous plants, dirt clods or any other debris, not easy to spoil, it have good water retention and drainage, free of twigs, roots, not contain any artificial colourings, can be used for a long time. You could soak and shake in water to wash off the old sphagnum moss. And if you find organic moss is entangled with the roots when replacing it, please do not pull it in case break the roots.
10. besgrow #ad
Spagmoss Premium New Zealand Sphagnum Moss for All Types of Flowers 150 Grams 12 Liters #adbesgrow #ad
- Naturally air dried to preserve the optimal quality. 70% of product is 100mm+ long, light tan, cream color with some green tips.
Harvested from carefully managed, sustainable swamps to guarantee availability. Used for all pets especially reptiles, Ideal for all terrariums. Very clean, no sticks or trash.