As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EARTHQUAKE #ad
Red/Black, EARTHQUAKE 37037 Pioneer Dual-Direction Rear Tine Tiller #adEARTHQUAKE #ad
- No fuss, no cuss, no back and forth… easily find the drive mode you want by simply sliding the shift handle into your preferred mode on the locator plate. Release the handle to go forward again. Seamlessly maneuver backward in your garden with the quick pull of a handle.
Dual direction- operate in crt mode counter rotating tines to bust sod and till tough soils, then shift to SRT standard rotating tines to create a smooth seed bed for planting.
Airless wheels- not only will the super-wide airless wheels never go flat, they have seriously aggressive lugs for clawing at the dirt for maximum traction. Instant reverse- unlike its competitors, pioneer takes the “shift” out of backing up.
Frustration free shifting- pioneer removes the guesswork from getting in gear with a shift positioning system that other dual direction tillers envy. Compact power- designed for performance, the pioneer uses a lighter and quieter 99cc Viper engine that is right-sized for the job reducing the weight and offering a smoother, less noisy and more balanced experience during operation.
|Manufacturer||Ardisam, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||5-Year Limited Warranty|
2. EARTHQUAKE #ad
Earthquake 15683 Hiller-Furrower Kit for Earthquake Rear Tine Rototillers #adEARTHQUAKE #ad
- Convenient - all mounting hardware and instructions included for easy assembly. Durable- built to last materials ensure quality performance for many seasons to come. Easy adjustment- the hill size can be adjusted in seconds without the use of tools.
Next level gardening- take your garden to the next level with hilling and furrowing techniques. Versatile- compatible with earthquake rear tine tillers except model #37037 and #31285 as well as Husqvarna, Southland, Powermate, Troy-Bilt and Cub Cadet rear tine tillers.
|Manufacturer||Ardisam, Inc. #ad|
3. EARTHQUAKE #ad
Red, EARTHQUAKE 33970 Victory Rear Tine Tiller #adEARTHQUAKE #ad
- Till up to 10” deep and 16” wide in one pass. Compact power- the 212cc viper engine delivers incredible sod-busting power in a compact frame which makes the Victory easy to handle without sacrificing performance. 5-year - a bronze gear drive transmission, and all steel construction are all hallmarks of a tiller built to last.
Looped handlebars offer 3 height adjustments to ensure an ergonomic experience of the user. At the end of a garden row or in tight spaces, simply pull the reverse lever and walk the unit backwards to change direction. Because it is built to last, heavy duty forged tines, the Earthquake Victory is backed by a 5-year and US based service and support.
Counter rotating tines spin in the opposite direction of the self-propelled drive wheels providing the right combination of opposing forces to attack previously untilled ground with confidence.
Instant reverse- unlike almost every other standard rear-tine tiller, the Victory offers a solution for backing up that requires no shifting. Highly maneuverable- with its compact frame and balanced weight distribution, the Victory allows for fluid navigation in tight growing spaces and stable pivoting capability at the end of garden rows. Right sized adjustability- the victory is right-sized allowing the flexibility to use one machine to both attack new ground and maintain existing plots. Power source Type: Gas Powered.
|Manufacturer||Ardisam, Inc. #ad|
4. YARDMAX #ad
208Cc, Briggs, YARDMAX YT4565 Dual Rotating Rear Tine Tiller #adYARDMAX #ad
- 13" self-sharpening tines easily cultivate any soil type. Front counterweight on 13" pneumatic wheels. 18" wide rear tine design with 7 depth adjustments and a 6.
5" working depth to cover more ground quickly. Briggs & stratton engine delivers 9. 50 ft-lbs gross torque and 190 rpm rotational speed. Single hand operation allows user to stand and steer from either side of the tiller.
5. Greenworks #ad
Greenworks 10A Corded 14-Inch Dethatcher #adGreenworks #ad
- Robust 10 amp motor, ergonomic, padded grip and adjustable handle for user comfort. 3-position tine depth adjustment provides greater control by removing matted layers to promote lawn health.
Stainless steel tines stay sharp longer for reliable performance. 14 inch dethatching path gets your work done faster.
|Warranty||4 Years Parts and Labor|
6. Sun Joe #ad
Sun Joe TJ603E 16-Inch 12-Amp Electric Tiller and Cultivator , Green #adSun Joe #ad
- Questions, text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert. Easy storage: Handle folds for convenient storage and easy transport. Wheel-adjustment: 3-position wheel adjustment. Durable: 6 steel angled tines for maximum durability and performance.
|Brand||Sun Joe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Snow Joe #ad|
|Warranty||Full 2-year warranty; ETL approved|
7. Mantis #ad
Mantis 1622 Power Tiller Tines for Gardening #adMantis #ad
- Tiller not included. Till up to 10-inch deep and 9-Inch wide. Till up to 10-inch deep and 9-Inch wide. Replacement tilling tines for all mantis tiller/cultivators, Mantis Patented Serpentine Tines slice through compact soil and hard clay.
Mantis Tiller Tines. Mantis patented Serpentine Tines slice through compact soil and hard clay. Reversible for shallow cultivating up to 3-Inch deep.
|Warranty||Lifetime against breakage|
8. Craftsman #ad
Craftsman Gas Rototiller Cover #adCraftsman #ad
- Heavy duty tiller accessories: weather protective fabric includes water Resistant and repellent finishes. Durable cover with advanced features: Protects Against rain, dirt, bird droppings and tree sap.
Premium tiller cover: fits most tillers up to 46"l x 22"w x 41"h back, 340 series, Cmxgvam1144037, bronco, Cmxgvam1144036, 17"H front including Craftsman models Cmxgvam1144043, and super bronco. Elastic shock cord in bottom hem for a quick, tight fit.
9. WORX #ad
WORX WG896 12 Amp 7.5" Electric Lawn Edger & Trencher #adWORX #ad
- Do it better. Do it with worx. Worx tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last.
3 depth adjustments cut down at 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” depending on the task at hand. Adjustable shaft users of any height can find a length and comfortable position that works for them with the adjustable shaft and D-grip handle.
Do it yourself. Cutting line indicator stay on the straight and narrow with the cutting line guide—you’ll notice a difference when you’re done. Power like the pros the 12 amp motor spins the 7. 5” blade fast and deep at 4700 revolutions per minute, giving you professional-looking lines and edges.
10. TAZZ #ad
Tazz 35310 2-in-1 Front Tine Tiller/Cultivator, Gear Drive Transmission, Forged Steel Tines, 16” & 21”, Toolless Removable Side Shields,Green, 79cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine, Multiple Tilling Widths of 11” #adTAZZ #ad
- Service and support: our us based support staff and 3-Year Limited Warranty ensure that you will be highly satisfied with your Tazz 2-in-1 so you can confidently get out and enjoy your garden. As your garden grows simply switch to the 16” or 11” cultivating widths to maintain rows and weed around plants.
2-in-1 versatility: toolless removal of outer tines and side shields quickly turns the tazz 2-in-1 from a tiller into a cultivator. Stable and maneuverable: compared with other compact front tines, the tazz 2-in-1 is designed with balance in mind. Power source type: Gas Powered.
Tilling depth can also be controlled up to 11” deep via a multi-position drag stake that adjusts in a snap with no tools required. Use the full 21” tilling width to create a level seedbed for planting. Flexible options: the steel constructed handlebar has 4 height positions to ergonomically accommodate any user.
Power and durability: a high performance and fuel efficient 79cc Viper engine starts up easily with a smooth pull recoil and delivers plenty of power to till through all kinds of soil conditions. Effortlessly turn on a dime at the end of a row utilizing the compact and centered footprint combined with a lightweight design. With its low center of gravity, the 2-in-1 provides ground-hugging stability for unmatched user control. Clean-up, mulch and aerate in the fall with a quick flip back to the full tilling width.