As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
Green, Variegated, 4'' Pot, White, American Plant Exchange Variegated Monstera Adansonii Live Plant, Yellow, Rare & Exotic Vining Houseplant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The monstera adansonii is nicknamed the “Swiss Cheese” plant for its many holes. This plant needs more light than most Monsteras because of its’ variegated leaves. The monstera adansonii variegated or variegata gives it a whole new meaning with white and yellow coloring.
A happy and healthy plant with at least two to thee nodes, up to six for cuttings if desired will be sent. The soil should always be well-draining and the plant needs a lot of indirect but bright sunlight.
2. CANOPI #ad
Spiderwort, Tradescantia Pink Princess Wandering Dude, 4 Inch Nursery Pot Diameter, Inch Plant Live Indoor Houseplant #adCANOPI #ad
- Prefers bright, small new leaf growth, indirect sunlight. It is a quick grower and can easily be propagated from cuttings. Plant ships in a plastic grow pot with drainage holes.
Water when the top 1 inch of soil is dry. This plant boasts small pink and green leaves that trail on long delicate stems. Fading colors in the foliage, or leggy stems indicate that this colorful plant isn't getting enough sun.
The tradescantia tricolor is sensitive to root rot and pests, so underwatering is better than overwater. This beautiful trailing plant will look great in a hanging basket or placed in a sunny spot high on a shelf. The size refers to the top diameter of the pot.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
Eye Catching Indoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Alocasia Polly African Mask Amazon Shield Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Alocasia polly's impressive and stunning leaves are arrowhead or shield shaped with large protruding white veins running through them, which contrasts strongly with the rest of the dark green leaf.
Along with its “polly” nickname, shield, the plant is also commonly called polly African mask, elephant's ear or taro. Your alocasia polly indoor planting should be well lit with bright, but filtered light.
Keep your alocasia polly moist all year. This item does not ship to California. You want to keep the soil moist, but not soggy. There is a fine line with these plants. Seasons: autumn Winter Spring Summer. Direct sunlight will burn the leaves. They are water-loving plants.
4. Plants for Pets #ad
Potted Succulents Live Plants, Succulents Plants Live in Potting Soil Mix, Live Aloe Plant Succulents, Star Aloe Plants Live with White Planter, Cactus Plants Live Succulent Plants by Plants for Pets #adPlants for Pets #ad
- Live plants for delivery prime: your order includes 1 fully-rooted plant in a 4 inch white ceramic plant pot. More live indoor house plants are available in the Plants for Pets store. Display with live indoor houseplants and minimal plant decor for bedroom spaces or keep it simple as a low-maintenance office plant.
Cactus plants live happily with them, too. Discover star aloe: unlike other aloe, these rare plants feature a variety of colors and textures in a glazed white ceramic pot.
Limited supply available. Plant color will vary. Give unique plant gifts: skip the boring birthday gifts and gifts for plant lovers.
Flexible live indoor houseplants: star aloes are indoor potted plants and outdoor potted plants depending on the season. Our easy to grow house plants arrive in cute plant pots, making them the perfect desk plant for busy professionals. Decorative plants: these succulent plants live and thrive with other live houseplants like a peace lily, snake plant, ZZ plant, pothos and devil’s ivy.
5. CANOPI #ad
4 Inch Diameter Nursery Pot, Begonia Maculata Polka Dot Begonia Live Indoor Houseplant #adCANOPI #ad
- Plant ships in a plastic grow pot with drainage holes. The leaves are quite communicative and will let you know they are thirsty by drooping. The size refers to the top diameter of the pot.
It can tolerate lower light environments but it will lose some of its high contrast coloring and the polka dots will appear to fade. Get wild and whimsical with this playful polka dotted Begonia. Water when the soil surface appears dry.
The begonia maculata is known for its beautiful, deep green foliage with whimsical white polka dots and a red purple underside. Begonias love moisture but loathe wet feet. Place in medium to bright, indirect sunlight. The begonia maculata is both quirky and beautiful and is sure to bring a smile to your face anytime you spy it across the room.
6. The Succulent Cult #ad
House Plant for Home Office Decoration, DIY Projects, Succulent Plants Fully Rooted, Succulents Plants Live, Party Favor Gift by The Succulent Cult, Live Succulent 4" Othonna Capensis Ruby Necklace #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Most succulents leaves are very fragile and occasionally may fall off during transit. If your plant is missing some leaves upon arrival, just know they will grow back and most of the time pretty fast so there is no need to be alarmed. Put them on display in geometric vases, birdhouses, lanterns, dinner table centerpieces, unconventional planters such as baskets, to wall mounts, or even desk decor.
B>home decor: succulent plants are an easy way to add character to your home. B> tracking delivery: please keep track of the package once shipped to ensure it is received when the carriers delivers and isn’t left out longer than it needs to as this may cause damage to your plants.
B> important info to consider: succulents may vary from pictures shown as they are living plants and grow differently throughout the year. B>unique gifts: everyone loves receiving succulents as a gift, from moms and dads to grandma's and grandpas.
Plants should immediately be taken out of the box upon delivery and Lightly watered if soil is dry. Succulents bring a colorful addition to your home with the benefits of minimal watering and low maintenance to fit your busy lifestyle. B> licensed greenhouse grown plants: have confidence in ordering from a ca licensed greenhouse succulent and cactus Nursery. Plant measurements will vary as different species grow in different ways: for example, shorter, taller, some grow wider, trailing etc.
7. CANOPI #ad
Rope Hoya Hoya carnosa Compacta Live Indoor Houseplant, 2 Inch Nursery Pot Diameter #adCANOPI #ad
- Can grow in lower light conditions, but growth will slow and it may not bloom. This plant ships in a plastic grow pot with drainage holes. It is in the apocynaceae family and is known by many names: Rope Hoya, Krinkle Kurl, Indian Rope Hoya, Hindu Rope Hoya, and Wax Plant.
The size refer to the top diameter of the pot. Allow soil to dry before watering. This wee tiny hoya compacta is glossy and vibrantly green with curling, twisting vines of tightly packed foliage that can trail or climb. This plant thrives in bright, indirect sunlight.
8. Nature's Way Farms #ad
Rare Plant Collection 25-30 inches Tall in Grower Pot, Nature’s Way Farms, Live Plant, Variegated, Alocasia Dawn #adNature's Way Farms #ad
- Its large, heart shaped, glossy leaves marbled with tones of light green and white make this a unique plant and an ideal focal point for any patio, porch, deck or garden. This plant enjoys bright indirect light.
Keep in mind that plants that are kept in a pot stay slightly smaller than the plants that are growing in a garden. Slow to moderate grower with wide spreading leaves. Fully grown, the alocasia Dawn can be 3-5 feet tall and 2-4 feet wide.
Alocasia dawn can also be enjoyed indoors as a houseplant, placement near a window is ideal. The alocasia Dawn has a U. S patent Pending NO.
17323485 and cannot be reproduced. Alocasia dawn is an exotic rare plant with striking color patterns and variations. This limited release rare plant is grown by nature’s way farms, a certified woman-owned company. Every plant has a different pattern and ratio of color which makes each one unique. . We cannot ship this item to California, Arizona, Hawaii and Alaska.
9. Sprout N Green #ad
Party Favor Gift, Rare House Plant for Home Office Wedding Hanging Decoration, DIY Projects, 4" String of Pearls, Live Trailing Succulent Fully Rooted in Pots with Soil Mix #adSprout N Green #ad
- From kids to adults, everyone like it. Shade is required in summer to avoid sun burn. In cold months, protection from frost is necessary. Each succulent is fully rooted in 4 inch starter planter with succulent & cacti soil mix. Once you receive the package, please take it inside the house soon.
In spring and autumn, it can be placed outdoor to get full sunlight. The plant container and soil are included. If your plant is missing some leaves upon arrival, just know they will grow back over time. Ideal decor & gift - with unique beads-like foliages, colleagues, friends, from women to old lady, from boy to girl, String of Pearls is a great choice as trailing houseplant by a south-facing window.
String of pearls requires indirect bright sunlight to thrive just like other soft succulents. Succulents' leaves are very fragile and may fall off during shipping.
String of pearls is a popular trailing succulent for its pendant stems, with rare pearl-like leaves. Choosing pearls-like plant bonsai as a unique sincere gift for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day to you family, etc. Important notes - succulents may vary from pictures shown as they are living plants and grow differently throughout the year. Strong root system - growing in our california farm, every succulent is carefully nurtured by gardener expert. They are larger, better established and much more resilient than less-established succulents.
10. Plants for Pets #ad
Live Succulents Live Plants Indoor Succulent Plants, Aloe Crobsys Prolific Live Houseplants, Indoor Plant Real Succulents Plants House Plants by Plants for Pets, Succulents Plants Live Indoor Plants #adPlants for Pets #ad
- House plant home decor: design a display of cacti & succulent plants in cute succulent planters. Gardening gifts for plant lovers: these easy plants make fantastic gifts or succulent favors. Aloe plants live happily as perennial potted plants and garden succulents.
Live plant delivery: Your plant arrives fully-rooted in a 1 gallon plastic planter. Personalize a gift of natural succulents by planting them in a unique succulent pot, or create a succulent planter with potting soil and succulent rocks.
This plant features dense, lance-shaped leaves lined with tiny spikes. Enjoy as a desktop succulent live plant or place on a succulent stand alongside a succulent Aloe vera plant or Aeonium succulents.
Outdoor or indoor succulents: flaunt these drought tolerant succulents in succulent planters, succulent bowl, a succulent terrarium, or on a 3-tier succulent holder with succulent soil and succulent fertilizer or succulent food for growth. Live aloe plant: this aloe is commonly known as ‘crosby’s Prolific’ and is just one of many popular rosette succulents.