As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Garden Safe #ad
24-Ounce Spray, Garden Safe 80422 Houseplant and Garden Insect Killer #adGarden Safe #ad
- Garden safe houseplant & garden Insect Killer Ready-to-Use 24oz Kills all stages of insects including eggs. Kills aphids, leafhoppers, beetles, thrips, mites, ants, fungus gnats, scale, whitefly, adelgids, mealybugs, caterpillars, plant bugs.
Also kills sawfly larvae, psyllids, spittlebugs, phylloxera; use up to day of harvest. Made with a botanical insecticide from the chrysanthemum flower. Use indoors and outdoors. Kills bugs on contact. For use on edibles up to day of harvest. Ready to use; kills on contact; measures 2. 5 by 4. 2 by 105 inches.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden Safe #ad|
2. Bonide #ad
Systemic House Plant Insect Control, 0.22% Imidacloprid Insecticide 8 oz., white, Bonide BND951 #adBonide #ad
- No odor - unlike most other chemical pesticides and herbicides, this bug killer does not have an odor, so using it in your home will not stink up your furniture, clothing, or rooms. How it works - after incorporating the granules into the soil and watering them in, the pesticide is absorbed by the roots where it moves through the plants to assist in protection against the listed bugs.
Be cautious of certain bugs or animals that eat your plants.
Protection lasts for up to 8 weeks. For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants. Bees and pets may be harmed if the product is ingested. Treats many bugs - this product is a capable treatment for mealybug, termite, aphids, Japanese beetles, and more.
Houseplant insect control - these ready-to-use granules are meant for controlling insects and pests affecting your indoor plants. This product is labeled for use on flower beds, and the like, roses, shrubs, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles. Unlike other products, this is designed to protect containerized plants.
3. Natria #ad
Natria 706230A Insecticidal Soap Organic Miticide, 24 oz, Ready-to-Use #adNatria #ad
- Fast acting: kills listed insects in minutes and is effective against adult, larvae, and nymph stages of pests. For use on vegetables, flowers, fruits and houseplants.
Insect killer: kills aphids, mites, mealybugs, white flies, and more. Easy to use: ready-to-use bottle makes application easy. Use on: for indoor or outdoor use on roses, fruits, vegetables, flowers, and even houseplants.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
4. Trifecta #ad
Powdery Mildew, Help Defeat Spider Mites, Insecticide, Miticide, Botrytis and Mold on Plants 32 OZ Size, Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use Maximum Strength Natural Pesticide, Fungicide #adTrifecta #ad
- Safe for use on most plants - use for most crops including fruits, succulents, shrubs, spices, ornamentals and more. Trifecta crop control Ready To Use is diluted at maximum strength 2oz per gallon ratio. Farmer recommended - unique blend of food-grade premium essential oils including garlic, thyme, clove and peppermint oils broken down to NANO-SIZE particles for MAXIMUM COVERAGE.
With your trifecta crop control purchase, you are protected by Amazon's money-back guarantee all terms apply so you can order now with CONFIDENCE. Easy solution to help beat mildew, mites, botrytis, grey mold, and mold - crop control is the natural growers' choice to help protect and cure Powdery Mildew, broad mites, Spider Mites, aphids, Russet Mites, fungal and parasitic species on plants.
Guaranteed to work for you - we are totally confident that trifecta crop control will work for you, as it has for thousands of other growers.
Save time and money with this quick and easy solution to mildew, roses, houseplants, mold, vegetables, flowers, trees, herbs, and fungus. Simply point and spray and thoroughly wet the plants until foliage is dripping including the underside of the leaves and the surface of the growing medium. Crop control is made with natural food-grade ingredients so you can feel good about what you are putting on your plants and the planet. Test spray a few leaves full application*. Maximum strength ready to use spray - no mixing required.
5. Bonide #ad
Quart, Bonide Products INC 912102 652 Ready-to-Use Insect Soap, 1 #adBonide #ad
- Pest defense - insecticidal soap controls adelgids, scale, thrips, mites, mealybugs, aphids, tent caterpillars, lacebugs, grasshoppers, & more.
Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives at your home. Contact spray - this product is a contact spray. Pests must be sprayed directly to achieve control. Indoor & outdoor use - designed for use indoors, houseplants, & in greenhouses on fruit & nut trees, grapes, outdoors, cabbage, corn, figs, ornamentals, citrus, peas, soybeans, melons, & more.
Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy. It can even be used up to the day of harvest.
|Manufacturer||Mars Fishcare Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||DISCLAIMER OF EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES: Buyer assumes all risks of use, storage and handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.|
6. Garden Safe #ad
24-Ounce, Ready-to-Use, Garden Safe Brand Multi-Purpose Garden Insect Killer #adGarden Safe #ad
- Apply as needed: treat weekly or apply as needed to control infestations up 10 to times per season. Contains botanical insecticides: Spray on roses, trees, ornamentals, houseplants, vegetables, shrubs and flowers right up to the day of harvest.
Ready-to-use pest control: Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces – no mixing required. Protects your whole garden: Use both indoors and outdoors. Kills on contact: Kills aphids, tomato hornworms, green fruitworms and other listed insects.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden Safe #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturers satisfaction guarantee|
7. Bonide #ad
Bacillus Thuringiensis Bt Ready to Use Insecticide/Pesticide Spray 32 oz., Bonide BND806, Caterpillar and Worm Killer #adBonide #ad
- Fast acting formula - must be eaten by worms or caterpillars to be effective. After ingesting, bugs immediately stop feeding and will die within 2-3 days. Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets.
Protects fruits, pepper, melons, tomatoes, mustard greens, shade trees & ornamentals - designed for use on broccoli, eggplant, cauliflower, kale, VEGETABLES, cabbage, shade trees and ornamentals.
Organic gardening - the active ingredient of the product is a natural strain of the bacterium Bacillus thuringiensis, which is a leading insecticide used worldwide.
Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on cabbage looper, gypsy moth, tent caterpillar, hornworms, bagworm and many more. Doesn't harm beneficial insects - Kills worms and caterpillar stage insects while causing no harm to birds, or beneficial insects, earthworms, such as honeybees and ladybugs.
8. Garden Safe #ad
2 Pack, Garden Safe 80422 Houseplant and Garden Insect Killer 24-Ounce Spray #adGarden Safe #ad
- Kills aphids, scale, ants, mealybugs, adelgids, beetles, caterpillars, thrips, mites, leafhoppers, fungus gnats, whitefly, plant bugs. Garden safe houseplant & garden Insect Killer Ready-to-Use 24oz Kills all stages of insects including eggs.
For use on edibles up to day of harvest. Also kills sawfly larvae, spittlebugs, psyllids, phylloxera; use up to day of harvest. Made with a botanical insecticide from the chrysanthemum flower Use indoors and outdoors. Ready to use; kills on contact; measures 2. 5 by 4. 2 by 105 inches. Kills bugs on contact.
9. DEBUG #ad
Insecticide, Fungicide, Concentrate 8 fl. oz, Neem Oil + Azadirachtin & More, Organic Pest Control for Plants, Makes 22 Bottles, Miticide, Spray for Outdoor Gardening & Indoor Plants, DEBUG #adDEBUG #ad
- Field tested & farmer approved - our premium formulation has been used by several of America's largest organic farms for over 15 years. Please note - we are not yet approved for sale in CA and ME. We advise to start spray at a dilution rate of 075% testing a small portion of plant for leaf burn before use on the entire plant.
Re-usable spray bottle included. Ideal for fruits, whiteflies, caterpillars, houseplants, Beetles, vegetables, flowers, Black spot, Grubs, leafminers, roses, Spider-mites, Japanese Beetles, hemp, Mites & several other plants.
For organic gardening - natural alternative to conventional pesticide sprays - can be used up until the day of harvest. Lasts the entire season - just 1 bottle of our premium concentrate is powerful enough to last the entire season: equivalent to 22 bottles of spray! Free 24 oz.
Debug turbo is epa registered, OMRI-listed and USDA-approved for organic gardening. Stronger than neem oil alone - multiple active ingredients including several naturally occurring triterpenoids in addition to quality cold-pressed Neem oil & pure Azadirachtin that boost its effectiveness versus cheaper alternatives. Adhere to directions and exercise care in dosage & frequency for best results. Works against 200+ pests & powdery mildew, trees & fungal diseases - controls aphids, rust.
|Manufacturer||Agro Logistic Systems, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||It is the manufacturer’s intention that the buyer assumes risk of use, storage, or handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herein.|
10. Earth's Ally #ad
Earth's Ally Insect Control Spray | 24 fl. oz. Ready-to-Use | Safe Insecticide for Garden | Pet Safe | Bee Safe #adEarth's Ally #ad
- Kills and repels insects - maintain the health of your plants with Earth’s Ally insecticide spray. Tackle common soft-bodied insects including spider mites, aphids, mealybugs, whiteflies, leaf rollers and scale.
Conserves the bee population – earth’s ally is committed to helping and protecting our pollinators. Safe for people, clove and peppermint oils, pets & planet - formulated with an effective blend of rosemary, Earth’s Ally Insect Control is a plant insecticide spray that kills and repels common pests.
Our garden insecticide spray can be used on fruits and vegetables up until day of harvest. Environmentally responsible – earth’s ally insect control is an omri listed formula, suitable for use in organic gardening and environmentally safe.
No harsh chemicals – a safer alternative to harsh chemicals that leaves behind no harmful residues. Use our garden insect control on fruits, ornamentals, flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs. Our bee safe insecticide is independently tested and proven safe for the bee population.