As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, 50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Isla's Garden Seeds, Early Frosty Pea Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- 24-36" height. Produces 3-4" shelling pods. Hardiness zones: 3, 6, 8, 10, 4, 11, 9, 7, 5, 12.63 days. 2-4" spacing. Annual. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Latin name: pisum sativum Type: Open Pollinated, Cool Season|Warm Season. This is an improved version of little Marvel that is popular and high quality! Vines don't require staking and produce great yields of 4” pods.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Sugar Daddy Snap Pea Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Add to your vegetable trays, or stir fries. Compact plant - 24 to 30 inch vines grow in a bushy habit so that they do not require staking or support for ease of growing. Open-pollinated, naturally grown in the USA, and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Succulent peas - enjoy sweet, salads, juicy peas that taste amazing when picked fresh or frozen for long term storage. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Food security for your family - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Sugar Snap Pea Seeds 300 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- No gmos, ever. The original snap pea; an all-american selections winner. Delicious, fleshy, 3" Round pods are great to eat whole when fully grown.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant spread is 8". Plant height is 48". Each packet contains 300 seeds. Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 70 days.
Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Yields 3" pods. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
4. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Sugar Daddy Snap Pea Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- For an early spring crop, plant in the same manner in the fall. The sugar lace ii pea is a semi-leafless pea variety, that grows to about 30 inches tall and is self-supporting! Pods are stringless, sweet and crisp and mature in about 70 days.
Latin name: pisum sativum Type: Open Pollinated, Cool Season|Warm Season. Annual. Produces 3-5" stringless, edible green pods.
3, 6, 4, 8, 10, 5, 7, 11, 9, 12. Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. 68 days. 24-36" height. 2-4" spacing. Peas do not do well when planted near onions or garlic. Sugar daddy snap pea: plant the peas 2" apart and 2" deep in light soil and full sun.
5. RAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
Oregon Sugar Pod II, Pea Seeds for Planting, Sprouting, 100 Vegetable Seeds in Biodegradable Compostable Packets!, Microgreens #adRAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
- High germination rate vegetable seeds are good for this season and next. Premium sweet pea seeds for planting, microgreens, sprouting, hydroponics. Biodegradable - Compostable Packets! By raw earth Colors.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Sugar Snap Pea Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc.
Under the “how To” section of our website. A delicious garden snack. Minimum of 7g per packet. Productive -- crunchy, plump edible pods filled with round peas grow on vines reaching 5-6' tall. Good eats -- peas make a delicious and refreshing garden snack.
Beautiful -- large premium packets of Sugar Snap Garden Peas. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. They go great on top of a green salad and can be eaten raw, blanched, or cooked. Easy to grow with consistent, heavy yields.
7. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Sugar Ann Snap Pea Garden Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Produces 4-5" stringless, edible green pods. 24-36" height. Annual. 2-4" spacing. 68 days. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
8. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Heirloom, Earthcare Seeds Peas Little Marvel Sweet Dwarf Bush Pea 50 Seeds Pisum sativum No GMO – Open Pollinated #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Growing instructions and plant Images are included on the seed envelope. Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool.
Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons. Peas taste great raw or Cooked – Suitable for Freezing and Canning. Zones: 3 - 10 tolerates cold, light frosts, and most Soils – Good Disease Resistance – Harvest in 60- 65 Days.
Dwarf bush pea – easy to grow with or Without Trellis - Grows Two to Three Feet High. Prolific producer of three-inch pods with 5 - 8 Delicious Sweet Peas Per Pod – Lots of Peas for a Small Space Garden.
9. Instant Latch #ad
50 Lincoln Pea Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Planting depth: 1" | plant Spacing: 6" | Hardiness Zones: All. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Cool Season. Size at maturity: 4" - 5" pods | Days to Maturity: 65 Days. Name: lincoln peas | Type: Heirloom Shelling Pea.
10. Bradley Seed Brand #ad
Pinkeye Purple Hull Pea Seed, 250 Seeds #adBradley Seed Brand #ad
- Great for Home Gardening. High Yielding. A southerners Favorite. 250 seeds of pinkeye Purple Hull Pea Seed. Great for canning, freezing, and fresh eating.