As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts, Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Available in an 18qt size. Formulated to loosen clay and reduce caking. Improves drainage and aeration.
2. Espoma #ad
4 qt, Pack of 1, and Citrus grown in containers both indoors and outdoors, Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus, Succulent, Espoma Organic Cactus Potting Soil Mix, Palm #adEspoma #ad
- For use on: use as a potting soil mix for all succulents, Aloe Vera, palm, Burro’s Tails, and citrus including Jade Plants, cactus, Barrel & Christmas Cactus.
No synthetic plant foods or chemicals are used. When to use: any time planting containers, whether starting a new plant or transplanting into a larger container. Myco-tone: a proprietary blend of endo & ecto mycorrhizae.
Plants require regular re-potting and fresh planting soil for optimum growth. Organic gardening: contains a rich blend of only the finest natural ingredients. Contains: this organic soil for cactus & Succulents is a rich blend of sphagnum peat moss, humus & perlite; It will help provide optimum aeration and drainage.
3. Sprout N Green #ad
Herbs, Vegetables, Premixed House Garden Grow Soil Blend Formulated with Fertilizer, Orchid, Flowers, for Bonsai, 4 Quarts Indoor Plants Soil, Sprout N Green Organic Potting Mix for Succulents Cactus #adSprout N Green #ad
- Organic plants soilthis plants potting mix enriched with 75% organic substrate, 25% perlite, and low fertilizer. Multi-purpose usesprout n green soil mix help you start your plants from leaf, herb, outdoor plants, orchid, stem or root cuttings.
Easy to storagethis garden soil is packed with a resealable bag, lightweight and easy to use. Well drainagethis plant soil can enhance water drainage ability, easy to wet, can improve water distribution and reduce overwatering stress. No matter how many organic soil use, you just need to close the bag then, the promix soil can keep dry and fresh.
Ph balancedprofessionally formulated for fast root development, PH balanced plant soil mix increase nutrient and water uptake. Efficiently keep the health for your plants and grow larger plants with more abundant blooms.
The pre-mixed blend can improve your plants by building a strong root growth system, promoting plants get access to the nutrients they need. With essential nutrients for growing plants, helping you to grow plants with happiness and resulting in optimal harvest. This potting mix is perfect for a wide variety of container plants, such as indoor plants, african violet, vegetable and so on.
4. The Succulent Cult #ad
Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quart, Organic Potting Soil, Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Organic light weight soil: 100% organic ingredients with a neutral PH balance to provide optimal growth. Depending on species and varieties, we tend to see leaves and cuttings begin to root in as little as 2 weeks under the right circumstances. Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors.
Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables. Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the right soil blend. Pre-mixed and ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze.
Soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% Organic perlite. If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due to the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess. This is the only blend we use in our greenhouses when it comes to propagating leaves, seeds, and cuttings.
Excellent drainage for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps improve drainage to avoid over watering which is the #1 reason why most succulents and cactus die. Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your leaves and cuttings. The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining only what your little guys need.
5. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 4 Quarts, Organic Potting Soil, Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Professional Grower Mix Soil #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- The soil feature has good perviousness. The soil features well breathability, can be good to prevent the rhizome rot. Rhizome breathability, well draining. It is lightweight compares with the traditional soil. . . The soil is a pre-mixed or ready to use product.
Utmost effectively prevents the rhizome rot and reduces stagnant water. Can be used for indoor or outdoor plants, design your garden or indoor flowerpot convenient and fast. . Perfectly for most plants.
Also contains nutrients for growing roots, varieties succulent and cacti, or any seeds. Extended manufacturer guarantee - love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this soils isn't a good fit for your plants, we offer a 90-day money-back refund.
The soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% perlite, vegetables, aloes, flowers, making roots can better develop in health. Imported from canada, well draining, light-weight soil, contains 100% organic ingredients, well draining, pH balance5.5. Perfectly for nurturing plants, Our formula can balance pH 5. 5 for the plants. Provide optimum growth for succulent & cacti varieties or other plants.
6. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 4 Quarts, Brown/A #adHoffman #ad
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. This product measures 4 quarts. Complete package directions provide useful growing information. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced.
7. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts 2-Pack, Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; Ready to use; PH balanced. Pre-mixed, ready to use, excellent for repotting. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti.
8. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 4 Quarts 2-Pack #adHoffman #ad
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Sold as 2 Pack. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Complete package directions provide useful growing information. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced.
9. Hoffman. #ad
Bundled with Pearson’s Garden Gloves 10 Quarts, 10 Quart Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mixed Potting Soil for Outdoor and Indoor Plants #adHoffman. #ad
- You don’t need to mix this soil with any other products as it comes already prepared. Includes canadian sphagnum peat moss, Sand, and Limestone. This is a 10 quarts package, perlite, Reed Sedge Peat, and you can order several of them depending on how many plants you have.
This product comes with complete and coherent instructions. Use with any succulent. You will know just how to use it as soon as you read its directions. If you are a beginner gardener, there is no need to worry either.
The ph of this soil is balanced, and you can use it right out of the box. Bundled with pearson’s garden gloves. You can use this soil for all types of cactus, including the one from the jungle and the desert type.
One pair of rubber garden gloves are bundled in the package for you. Airy and lightweight. This is a great soil mix for succulent plants such as cactus, and it comes at a budget-friendly price too. Organic ingredients. Protect your hands from cuts and scrapes and keep your hands and nails clean when you work at your lovely garden. This soil offers the right drainage that is so necessary for different succulent plants.
10. Espoma #ad
Succulent, and Citrus, 8 qt, Palm, Pack of 2, Espoma Cactus Potting Mix, Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus #adEspoma #ad
- For all cactus & succulents. 2 bags of Cactus Mix per order. Provides optimum aeration & drainage. Promotes root growth.