As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Doter #ad
Good Drainage and Water Retention 1 Quart, Orchid Potting Mix Orchid Bark, Mix Pine Bark and Perlite #adDoter #ad
- If you are not satisfied with what you receive, let us know and we'll arrange a refund or replacement immediately. Long-lasting and ventilated-- mixing large and small grains of bark with perlite，contributes to proper potting, aeration, and root growth, and last a long time without breaking down.
100% organic material all natural-- All of orchid mixes are organic without any unnatural or synthetic additives. Buy with confidence -- we value our products and customer experience.
Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. Suitable for multiple types of orchids-- cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Oncidiums, Paphiopedilums, and All Epiphytic Orchids. Good balance of drainage and water retention Orchid Bark is good for holding water, not letting it drown your roots! While Perlite helps creates pockets for the access water to be released.
2. Jim's Orchid Supplies #ad
Orchid Potting Mix, Medium Orchid Bark with Charcoal & Sponge Rock. 1/4 Cubic Foot Bag. #adJim's Orchid Supplies #ad
- Popular all around general purpose orchid potting medium. Will store for years if put away dry. Mix of medium orchid fir bark with generous portions of both Charcoal and Sponge Rock. We recommend soaking mix before repotting. Custom blended by jim’s orchid supplies.
Developed 20 years ago. Rexius brand douglas fir orchid grade, dried and heat treared bark. If you are not purchasing from jim’s orchid supplies you are not getting jim’s custom blend. Jim's orchid supplies offers a wide variety of orchid growing supplies including quality orchid potting mediums:.
3. Sun Bulb #ad
4-Quart, Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Paphiopedilums, Dendrobiums, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids. Contains 4 quarts. A dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers.
Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
4. Sun Bulb Company Inc #ad
Brown, Sun Bulb Company Inc 50180 Better Gro 4-Quart Orchid Bark #adSun Bulb Company Inc #ad
- Easy re-Seal Bag. Perfect for potting, re-potting, or spot refilling. Combination of specifically sized and graded western fir bark.
Premium, multi-purpose potting medium for all Phalaenopsis, Cattleyas, Cymbidiums, Dendrobiums, & all Epiphytic Orchids. It is also a great base for creating custom mixes.
5. Soil Sunrise #ad
Fast Draining Healthy Media for Planting or Orchid Repotting, Premium Orchid Potting Mix with Long Fiber Sphagnum 2 Quarts #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- 100% natural: special blend with no added chemicals or artificial fertilizers. Uses: for growing orchids indoors, container gardening, for potting and repotting orchids.
Ingredients: fir bark, horticultural charcoal, long fiber dried moss, and perlite. Size: 2 quarts enough for three 5-inch pots or 2 6-inch pots. Benefits: excellent drainage, air/water filtration, and aeration to roots.
6. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Oncidiums, Organic Orchid Potting Bark Premium Grade Medium Bark for Proper Root Development for Phalaenopsis, Paphiopedilums and More! Cz Garden Soil Amendment Mix, Cattleyas, Dendrobiums #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use. Great for repotting root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. Ya dig? Germinate. Resealable, easy pour packaging: cz garden organic orchid Bark is professionally packaged in a 2LB Heavy Duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage.
No added fertilizer. Benefits: promotes root growth & Climb, Provides Drainage & Aeration, Provide Proper Moisture.
Cultivate. Premium quality ingredients: fir Bark Medium. Cz garden organics is committed to developing Premium Grade custom soil amendment blends, fertilizers, and nutrients for your organic garden. Propagate. Premium grade orchid potting bark - all natural organic orchid bark for planting or repotting a pleathora of orchids including Phalaenopsis, Cattleyas, Dendrobiums, Oncidiums, Paphiopedilums, and All Epiphytic Orchids.
7. Soil Sunrise #ad
All-Natural USA-Sourced Pine Bark Orchid Mix Additive, 100% Organic Orchid Potting Bark 2 Quarts #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- Uses: for planting orchids, epiphytes and other plants needing quick drainage, perfect for indoor / outdoor container gardening. Benefits: excellent aeration and drainage, soilless amendment, mimics natural environment for epiphytic plants.
Size: 2 Quarts. Ingredients: Pine bark sized for orchids and other indoor plants. All natural: no additives or chemicals or artificial colors, premium select bark.
|Brand||Soil Sunrise #ad|
|Manufacturer||Soil Sunrise #ad|
|Warranty||No warranty applicable.|
8. HARRIS #ad
Harris Premium Orchid Potting Mix, Optimal Soil Mix for All Types of Orchids, 4qt #adHARRIS #ad
- For all orchid types - use with Phalaenopsis, Cymbidiums, Oncidiums, Cattleyas, Dendrobiums, and all epiphytic orchids. Promotes drainage - drains easily while retaining just enough moisture to keep your orchid happy and healthy.
Optimal mix - contains heat treated Douglas fir bark, peat moss, pumice and perlite in an optimal ratio. Allows for aeration - Pumice and perlite in an ideal ratio prevent root compaction and suffocation. Heat treated douglas fir - The only orchid mix on the market to use heat treated Douglas Fir bark.
9. Absolute Unlimited #ad
Classic 1/4in to 3/8in, Orchiata Orchid Bark, Perfect for Phalaenopsis, 100% Pure New Zealand Pinus Radiata, for Superior Aeration and Longevity, Dendrobium, Cattleya and Other Species of Orchids #adAbsolute Unlimited #ad
- Promotes healthy roots – promotes healthy plant growth. The best potting mix – hard structure resists breaking down resulting in superior pot life and less repotting than with other potting mixes and orchid mixes.
High quality and imported – consistent nugget size ensures desired aeration. Preferred by winning growers worldwide - 100% natural, sustainably grown and harvested orchid medium. Caring for orchids – unique aging process allows water and nutrients to be held on the outer surface.
|Brand||Absolute Unlimited #ad|
10. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
USA Sourced and Produced Orchid Bark Potting Mix, Orchid Potting Bark Bulk 2qt, 100% Organic Material All Natural Orchid Bark #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Where is the bark sourced and what type?- a multitude of pine and fir barks will work to varying degrees of success with orchids, we choose to use this mixture of USA sourced and grown Loblolly and Southern Yellow Pine, but for best results, a renewable resource of Eastern North Carolina and Southern Virginia.
Great orchid potting medium or make your own mix- this orchid bark is perfect for using alone as bark for planting or re-potting your orchids as well as a base for creating your own orchid potting mix with other things such as charcoal, perlite, and more.
100% organic material orchid bark- our orchid bark is 100% organic material without any unnatural or synthetic additives.
Sourced and produced in the United States. We add a little bit of lime to properly control PH. Long-lasting pine bark for orchids- this usa sourced pine bark is perfect for planting orchids, aeration, and root growth, contributes to proper potting, and last a long time without breaking down.