As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Attracts Pollinators, Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound, Mixed, Easy to Grow & Maintain #adEden Brothers #ad
- Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, organic, all from a US-based gardening company. Plant in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. This hardworking mix attracts pollinators, allowing you to direct your attention elsewhere. The midwest wildflower seed mix is a must-have for gardeners in the midwestern united States, reds, these Midwest wildflowers will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, from North Dakota down to Kentucky.
Mix includes baby's breath, tall cornflower/bachelor button, california poppy, red corn poppy, mixed red poppy shirley, russel lupine, Sulphur/Orange Cosmos, Lance leaf Coreopsis, purple coneflower, Black Eyed Susan, Siberian Wallflower, sweet william, indian blanket, Blue Flax, scarlet flax, Candytuft, wild Cosmos, Annual Red Phlox, Dwarf Cornflower/Bachelor Button, wild perennial lupine, Prairie Coneflower, Blanket Flower, plains coreopsis, Mexican Hat, Gloriosa Daisy.
Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes.
This favorite mix contains 25 of the most popular annual and perennial wildflowers ideally suited for the Midwest, blue flax, lance leaf coreopsis, blanket flower, Indian blanket, prairie coneflower, including baby's breath, red corn poppy, perennial lupine, wild cosmos, sweet William, Mexican hat, candytuft, gloriosa daisy, and 12 more beloved varieties!. Eden brothers offers the highest quality wildflower seed mixes and over 2, and flower bulbs. They take such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included! Growing wildflowers from seed couldn't be easier.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- The midwest wild flower mix has species that are chosen for their long bloom season, their display of color, and with normal conditions, and their hardiness to withstand climate extremes.2 will there be adequate moisture during germination and establishment? Can you supply supplemental water, if necessary? 3 What weed seeds are likely to be present in the soil? Will weeds spread to your site from adjacent areas? This mix is 50% annuals and 50% perennials, the flowers can reach 24 – 30 inches in height.
Prepare a site by removing weeds and loosening soil.
Important factors to consider when planting: 1 does the site support plants now? if you have a site where nothing, including weeds, is growing, that site is unlikely to support wildflowers. In cool climates, perennials or mixtures of annuals and perennials in spring, plant annuals, early summer or late fall.
Perennials can also be sown in early fall provided that there are at least 10-12 weeks of growing time before the plants go dormant for the winter. Seed should stay moist by either rainfall or irrigation until germination occurs. This midwest mix should be planted in the spring once soil temperature warm to 55F. Fall plantings should be late enough so that seeds do not germinate until spring. The best time to plant in your area depends on the climate and rainfall patterns as well as the species you are planting.
3. Created By Nature #ad
Great Lakes Wildflower Seed Mix, Over 40,000 Premium Seeds -by 'createdbynature" #adCreated By Nature #ad
- Blooms throughout Spring and Summer. Includes complete Planting Instructions. Guaranteed to grow in all climates - Plant in the Spring, Summer or Fall.
Great lakes seed collection includes the new england aster, purple coneflower, blue flax, Catchfly, Blanketflower, prairie coneflower, Lance Coreopsis, Black Eyed Susan, larkspur, Siberian Wallflower, Plains Coreopsis, Cornflower, Evening Primrose, Corn Poppy, Wild Lupine, Gaillardia, sweet william, Baby's Breath, and Clasping Coneflower.
Approximate height 8" width 5" depth 1. 5", handmade in the USA. Seeds best planted within two years. A premium collection of 19 annuals and perennials. Easy to grow! covers 350 Square Feet.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1, Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Midwest, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Great way to support your local pollinators. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Blooms all season -- annual and perennial mix including baby's breath, purple prairie clover, Indian Blanket, candytuft, New England Aster, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Mexican Hat, Scarlet Flax, Corn Poppy, Clasping Coneflower, Cornflower, Black-Eyed Susan, Purple Coneflower, plains coreopsis, and Shasta Daisy.
Beautiful -- large full-color seed packet of wildflower Seeds for Midwest states like Illinois, Kentucky, eastern Nebraska, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, eastern Kansas, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.
Pollinator friendly -- butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
5. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Bombs for Pollinators 50 Pack. Regional Wildflower Mix Seed Balls for Guerrilla Gardening Midwest #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, butterflies includes regionally native milkweed, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free.
Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth. Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay.
Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for new gardeners, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, kids, backyard habitats, and pollinator support. Attractive us native perennials & annuals: Vibrant flowers selected for beauty, durability, and pollinator value.
6. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Wildflower Seed Balls- Native to your state, 20 Bulk Seed Bombs California #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Scientifically developed soil: pH-balanced blend of compost, minerals, and beneficial microbiota. Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Ideal for backyard habitats and pollinator support. Native to your state: we select from over 80 species of sustainably harvested US native wildflower seeds.
Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients for optimal germination and growth. Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, butterflies, pesticide and herbicide free.
7. Burpee #ad
Perennial Mix, 1 Bag | 18 Varieties of Non-GMO Flower Seeds Pollinator Garden, Burpee Wildflower 50,000 Bulk #adBurpee #ad
- Keep soil evenly moist but not wet until plants are well established. Direct sow seeds outdoors after danger of frost and leave plenty of room between For plants to grow. Seed mix works well in average soils and requires full sun exposure.
Seedlings will emerge in 14-21 days. Our mix includes a diversity of sun loving perennials with different color, scent, and flower forms. Burpee perennial wildflower seed mix will attract pollinators to your garden and feed them all Season Long, year after year.
|Model||Perennial Wildflower Seeds Mix ||
8. Eden Brothers #ad
1 Pound, Mixed, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Attracts Pollinators, Partial Shade Wildflower Seed Mix #adEden Brothers #ad
- Hundreds of heirloom, organic, all from a US-based gardening company. Make growing flowers in shaded gardens easy with this bestselling mix specifically designed for areas of partial shade or filtered sun. Suitable for all zones in North America. Plant it in small gardens or large areas for seasons of enjoyment. Eden brothers offers the highest quality wildflower seed mixes and over 2, and herb seeds, vegetable, and award-winning varieties are also available.
Growing at varying sizes that reach no higher than two feet, reds, this mix will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, yellows -- every color of the rainbow from summer to fall.
Most wildflowers love the sun, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, white, yellow, but this collection can withstand and even thrive in shady spots, making growing from seed easy. Mix includes bachelor button/cornflower, siberian wallflower, california poppy, chinese houses, purple coneflower, Lemon Mint, Coreopsis Lance Leaf, Baby Blue Eyes, annual baby's breath, Scarlet Flax, sweet william, Catchfly, Red Corn Poppy, Dames Rocket, Alpine Forget Me Not, Five Spot, evening primrose, Foxglove, Rose Mallow, Toadflax/Spurred Snapdragon, annual phlox red, Shirley Poppy Mixed.
Water plants when the soil is dry, pink, and that's it! So easy. This enchanting wildflower mix attracts hummingbirds and pollinators and is a cinch to grow and maintain, allowing you to direct your attention elsewhere. This collection of wildflowers takes such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included! Sit back, relax, and let Mother Nature do the rest!
9. Created By Nature #ad
Michigan Wildflower Seed Mix, Over 40,000 Premium Seeds, by 'createdbynature' #adCreated By Nature #ad
- Approximate height 8” | width 5” | depth 1 3/4” - Handmade in the USA. Includes complete Planting Instructions - Seeds best planted within two years.
Easy to grow! covers 350 Square Feet. Michigan seed collection includes the wild lupine, blanketflower, plains coreopsis, black Eyed Susan, Purple Coneflower, catchfly, baby’s Breath, Blue Flax, corn poppy, Evening Primrose, Cornflower, Lance Coreopsis, new england aster, Prairie Coneflower, Clasping Coneflower, Wallflower, Sweet William, Gaillardia, Larkspur.
A premium mix of 19 annuals and perennials - Guaranteed to grow in all climates - Plant in the Spring, Summer or Fall - Blooms throughout Spring and Summer.
10. NatureZ Edge #ad
Mix of Annual and Perennial Bulk Packet Seeds for Planting, Perennial Wild Flower Seeds, 85,000 Wildflower Seeds, 35 Varietiey Wild Flowers Bulk Flower Seeds, Semillas de Flores Hermosas #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Covers up to 500 square feet when mixed properly with filler material per instructions. Best of both worlds- our wild flower bulk seed packets include both annual and perennial varieties and are great for all zones. Perfect pollinator seed mix- not only produces beautiful plants and flowers, and bees.
By attracting pollinators to your yard, hummingbirds, but attracts pollinators such as butterflies, you have the added benefit of more pollination for your garden.
If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! Be sure to check out our other plants, & bulbs. Makes the perfect gift- with 35 different varieties of flowers, seeds, you can give the gift of beauty to your family or friends.
Don't be fooled- many other wildflower seed mixes contain up to 95% filler material. Our seed pack is 100% pure 2 oz of Non-GMO seeds giving you the most value for your money. Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.