As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Green, 10-Inch Tall, Costa Farms Aloe Vera Live Indoor Plant Ships in Grow Pot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Drought tolerant, only needs water once every two to three weeks. Great addition to modern and contemporary decor; Perfect for desks, credenza cabinets, tabletops, and more.
The aloe vera plant is known for its cool Gel inside of its thick, toothed leaves. To help with drainage, these containers do have hols.
Each plant ships in a 4-inch diameter grower pot. Height at shipping is approximately 10 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. These sun-lovers grow best in a sunny window. Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a personalized message.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
2. Shop Succulents #ad
Shop Succulents | Aloe Vera Collection of Live Plants, Hand Selected Variety Pack of Mature Aloe Vera | Collection of 3 #adShop Succulents #ad
- Choose cactus soil or mix potting soil with sand, pumice, or perlite. Fertilizing needs | fertilize aloe plants once a month from Spring until late Autumn. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness.
Dark, transparent spots or crimping at the base of the leaves are also signs of too much water. Watering needs | water your aloe vera every 2-4 weeks. Needs soil that drains, so regular potting soil or dirt won’t do.
If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Soil | sun | potting | needs bright light - do best in south- or west-facing windows. Don't over water. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. If aloe begins to smell, then it’s rotting. Included in purchase | 3 mature aloe vera plants.
3. Shop Succulents #ad
Shop Succulents | Alluring Aloe Collection of Live Aloe Plants, | Collection of 3 in 4" pots, Hand Selected Variety Pack of Aloe Plants #adShop Succulents #ad
- Fertilizing needs | fertilize aloe plants once a month from Spring until late Autumn. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
Needs soil that drains, pumice, so regular potting soil or dirt won’t do. Don't over water. Dark, transparent spots or crimping at the base of the leaves are also signs of too much water. Soil | sun | potting | needs bright light - do best in south- or west-facing windows.
Included in purchase | 1 mature aloe vera plant. If aloe begins to smell, then it’s rotting. Choose cactus soil or mix potting soil with sand, or perlite. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Watering needs | water your aloe vera every 2-4 weeks.
4. CTS Air Plants #ad
Live Aloe Vera Succulent Aloe Barbadensis Aloe in 3.5" Pot #adCTS Air Plants #ad
- Live aloe vera aloe barbadensis 8"-12"+ aloe in 3. 5" pot great for landscaping. Order as many plants as you like for one low shipping rate. We pack expertly and guarantee live arrival.
We also include an extended guarantee for 30 days from delivery! Comes with a fREE color postcard with care instructions. The succulents will ship directly from our greenhouse to your door. Our plants never sit in dark warehouses.
Comes in a 2. 5" pot with our own premium succulent soil blend. Great for gifting! aloe vera succulents do well in your garden, on a patio, or in a sunny window. Approximately 6"-8" bottom of pot to top of plant. Perfect for planting indoors or out. Shipping is automatically combined. We ship fast, usually within 24 hours of ordering. Medicinal. But can be larger.
5. JM BAMBOO #ad
Jmbamboo-Two Healthy Strong Aloe Vera-with-moss Plants 8 Inches Tall with Strong Roots. #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Full sun. Pots and soil shipped as shown. Aloes are delicate so we ship in a sturdy corrugated shipping box. Immediate shipping in 4''. Natural Healer. Easy to grow - Water when dry.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Aloe Vera, Medicine Plant, Burn Plant-Miracle Plant-Natural Healer-4" Clay Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Water when dry. Natural Healer. Immediate shipping in 4" clay pot. Full sun. Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens. Easy to grow.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nga'S Garden #ad|
|Model||Aloe Vera in 4" Clay Pot|
7. Costa Farms #ad
White-Natural, Model:Cat Palm,, 3-Foot, Costa Farms Cat Cataractarum Indoor Palm Tree Décor Planter #adCosta Farms #ad
- Ships in a 10-inch diameter décor pot. Height at shipping is approximately 32-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Palms can suffer if the soil stays dry for too long; the tips of the leaves will start to turn brown. The cat palm can make a bold statement near an entry, alongside your sofa, or in a corner. Air-purifying.
The cat palm has rich green fronds and can grow 6 feet tall over time. Plants help filter harmful pollutants, such as benzene and formaldehyde, from indoor air. Grow cat palm in bright, indirect sunlight for the best growth and enjoy! Water cat palm with approximately 2-3 cups of water about once a week. Adjust as needed for your environment.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
8. JM BAMBOO #ad
Aloe Vera -Juice Medicinal Tropical Plant Live 6'' pot From Jm Bamboo #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Immediate shipping in 6" pot. Water when dry. Full sun. Easy to grow. Known as the medicine plant. Natural Healer.
9. 9GreenBox #ad
Attracts Zen, Office, Good Fortune, 3 Different Aloe Plants, Easy to grow/Hard to Kill!, 3" Pots Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Table, Grown in the USA, Desk, Non-GMO, Kitchen, Luck, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Proudly homegrown and Taken Care of 9GreenBox. Growing an aloe plant - growing an aloe plant requires indirect sunlight should be watered deeply but, it is only needed when the soil is dry. For the offsprings of aloe Plant, cultive the tiny plants that comes off from the main one and put them in new pot.
Remove offsprings and put in a separate pot. Aloevera plant - known for its agricultural and medicinal use. Benefits and usage of Aloe vera is uncountable, can work as medicine and natural beauty remedies.
Use knife or scissors in trimming or removing the damage leaves, be careful in doing this step as it may affect the other healthy leaves. A short-stemmed plant that is estimated to grow up to 60-100 cm in height. A good plant to keep in indoor and outdoor.
You can also prune the roots of your aloe in the gentlest way that you can. 9greenbox 3 different aloe plants - easy to grow/Hard to Kill! that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 3. 25'' size pot. Also known as the ''wonder plant''. Requires to be fertilized during its growing season and should be repot into a large and sturdy pot. Aloe vera, when sustained with its enough growing conditions usually blooms in summer time.
10. Gardeners Basics #ad
Survival Vegetable Seeds Garden Kit Over 16,000 Seeds Non-GMO and Heirloom, Great for Emergency Bugout Survival Gear 35 Varieties Seeds for Planting Vegetables 35 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Easy - varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. Professional - packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds. All non-gMO and heirloom varieties.
Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system. Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet. It makes excellent gifts for moms, dry place in its water resistant packaging. Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden.
Usa - seed bank grown, sourced, adults and gardening gifts for men. Assortment - 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16, beets, zucchini, squash, tomatoes, peppers, carrots, 000 seeds. Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, dark, and packaged in the Usa.
In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary. Our survival pack includes lettuce, beans, broccoli, peas, onions, and more. Guarantee - we know you'll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you're not, please contact us. Great for parsley, hydroponics supplies, prepper gear, spinach, gardening gifts, emergency preparedness items, aerogarden, or bug out.