As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BOTARO #ad
Zennixplus Purple Blue Rose Big Flowering Plants Strong Fragrant Dazzling Garden Flower #adBOTARO #ad
- Purple blue rose big flowering Plants Strong Fragrant Dazzling Garden Flower. Quantity: 50 Seeds. Package: Professional Pack.
2. Artist Unknown #ad
Live Plant Ready to Plant, 1 Gallon Rose, Abracadabra Rose, Ma Cherie Roses #adArtist Unknown #ad
- Comes with our complimentary cotton rose bag. Grown in our specialized soil mix that ensures healthy, Vigorous start for Roses. No two blooms are the same. Perfect to grow in a container.
Yellow and Red Stripes. This is the roses with the biggest "Wow" factor. Very exotic, Rare color combination in nature. Our roses are grown own root - Giving you a hardier plant that lasts longer with more vigor.
3. Gifts In Bloom #ad
Live 6" Mini Yellow Rose Bush #adGifts In Bloom #ad
- Flower power: our farm fresh potted plants are no one-hit wonders - give the gift that continuously blooms! Gift container: Comes in a 6" grow pot. Our resilient miniature rose bush is easy to grow and maintain, making it a great choice for both gardening novices and experts alike.
Easy to grow: no greenthumb? no problem. Great gift idea: roses are one of the most popular plants for homes and would be for great moms, teachers or the gardener in your life. Repeat blooms: our mini rose Bush blooms year-round and is sure to add freshness and color wherever it is planted.
4. Heirloom Roses #ad
Heirloom Roses Rose Plant, The Firefighter Hybrid Tea Rose Bush , Potted Outdoor Red Flowers, Live Fragrant Plants for Outdoors , One Gallon Own Root Bushes for Planting #adHeirloom Roses #ad
- Hardiness zones - 6-10 . Void if granular fertilizer products have been used. Hardy roses are easy to grow and low maintenance. Repeat blooming & hardy - will bloom in beautiful flushes throughout the growing season.
Subject to amazon’s 30 day warranty. Own root - all of our roses at heirloom roses are own root, be more hardy, which means they will produce more blooms, and stay true to variety throughout their lifetimes, contrary to grafted roses.
Approximate size 5'-6' x 3' - this is the general size of the rose bush when it reaches full maturity. Upon delivery, roses will be roughly 12-15 inches tall. Exceptionally Fragrant. One gallon - all of our roses are 12-16 months old and are delivered in one gallon containers with rich soil.
|Brand||Heirloom Roses #ad|
|Manufacturer||Heirloom Roses #ad|
|Warranty||Subject to Amazon’s 30 day warranty. Void if granular fertilizer products have been used.|
5. Kauai Garden #ad
Kauai Garden Bi-Color Red & White Gigi Rose Plant in 4 inch Pot #adKauai Garden #ad
- Flower time: Spring, Summer, Fall. Rose bloom color:Red and white blend. This is actively growing rose live plant. Sun requirements:Full Sun. Flower blooms are 2 to 3 inches.
Life cycle:Perennial. Bloom size:Medium: 2-3". They are about 8 to 12 inches tall with flower buds. Gigi rose plant is a miniature, or mini-flora, Rose and has red and white striped, double blooms and fragrance.
6. T-shin #ad
Diana Rosa Seedlings 2PACK ,Living Pink Rose Plant Easy to Plant Home Garden for Yard and Indoor DecorationNo Pots Include #adT-shin #ad
- After taking out the treated rose seedlings to dry, then bury the soil, press the soil a little with your hands, put the rose seedlings into the soil slowly, then water the soil to soak up the soil, you can plant them in flower pots. Then put the flower seedlings in clean water, and expose all the roots to see if the roots are damaged.
However, and the growth of the plants will be better. Rose is a very adaptable plant, and it is better to have loose, the rose seedlings are still quite weak, so long as you keep the soil loose when breeding. So in addition to summer and winter, everything will recover in spring, spring and autumn can be planted. If so, basically only 30 minutes is enough.
Dig a small hole in the soil in the flowerpot, and finally place the flowerpot in a warm and cool environment Wait for the plant to grow new leaves. Rose is a very powerful plant, because spring is the best time to plant, basically as long as it is not planted in harsh weather conditions, it can be planted.
However, breathable and permeable soil with a bit of fertility. There are 2 fresh live plants in each package, in order to ensure the survival rate of the plants, when you receive them, we manually trim the leaves, this will not affect their survival rate, they all bring some soil and roots, Be sure to plant them in soil as soon as possible to ensure they don't dry out due to lack of water. Take out the purchased rose seedlings, let the roots of the rose absorb water to maintain sufficient water, then wash them with water, use clean scissors to cut off the necrotic parts. Can use leaf mulch plus sandy soil and some perlite.
7. thronesfarm #ad
Thronesfarm 4 Purple Black Desert Rose Adenium Flowers Flower Perennial #adthronesfarm #ad
- Expected blooming period: Spring. This product type is seeds. Climate: dry Sub-tropical Temperate Tropical. Zone: 10-11. Shpping From United States. 4 purple black desert Rose Adenium Flowers Flower Perennial. Please read the description Below. Sunlight exposure: Full Sun.
8. Heirloom Roses #ad
Rock & Roll™ Grandiflora Rose by Heirloom Roses, Live Rose Bush #adHeirloom Roses #ad
- Continual Blooming & Hardy. Very Fragrant. One Gallon. Own-Root. Approximate Size: 4' x 5'. Subject to amazon’s 30 Day Warranty. Void if granular fertilizer products have been used.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Sweet Drift Rose Live Plant, 1 Gallon #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Live sweet drift rose comes with easy to use plant food and blooms 8-9 months of the Year with baby pink blooms that compliment any garden or landscape. Mature height: 1-2 ft | mature width: 2-3 ft, for Spacing in the landscape, plant Sweet Drift roses roughly 3 feet apart from one another for proper growth.
Sweet drift roses are an outdoor rose that mimics groundcover growth: low to the ground, and dark green foliage growing linear to the soil providing an even, brightly-colored spread.
This plant loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in your landscape that receives sunlight all day! Perfect for planting in clusters along walkways, gazebos, patios, and mailboxes!. Drift roses are especially hardy! a drift rose is easy to maintain during all four seasons because it is both drought-tolerant and winter hardy, making this the best groundcover Rose for new or experienced gardeners.
10. Heirloom Roses #ad
The Joseph's Coat Climbing Plant , Multi Colored Own Root Bushes for Planting , Live Plants for Outdoors , One Gallon Potted Outdoor Flower, Heirloom Roses Rose Bush #adHeirloom Roses #ad
- Hardiness zones - 5-10 Approximate size 8'-11'' x over 6' - this is the general size of the rose bush when it reaches full maturity. Void if granular fertilizer products have been used.
One gallon - all of our roses are 12-16 months old and are delivered in one gallon containers with rich soil. Cotninual blooming & hardy - will bloom non-stop throughout the growing season.
Own root - all of our roses at heirloom roses are own root, be more hardy, and stay true to variety throughout their lifetimes, which means they will produce more blooms, contrary to grafted roses. Subject to amazon’s 30 day warranty. Lightly Fragrant. Upon delivery, roses will be roughly 12-15 inches tall. Hardy roses are easy to grow and low maintenance.