As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Neonicotinoid-Free., Large Tomato, Pink Ponderosa Heirloom Tomato Seeds, One of The Most Delicious Tomatoes for Home Growing, Non GMO #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Smooth, pink, beefsteak fruit with very good flavor. Keep moist while germinating and Keep Moist Outside but don't Overwater. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
From grandma anne Ponderosa from Luxembourg around 1870 Very popular Variety. Plant produces moderate yields of 1-2 lb. Heirloom introduced in 1891 by peter henderson. Great slicing tomato with few seeds. Plant seed 1/4" indoors and 1/2" Outdoors when Warm.
2. KIRA SEEDS #ad
Giant, KIRA SEEDS, Vine Tomato, Heirloom Vegetable, GMO Free #adKIRA SEEDS #ad
- Growing guide learn everything you need to know about planting, growing, sprouting and harvesting tips, sun exposure, we’ve identified planting depth, and caring for the most popular vegetables, flowers, fruits, bloom time, plant spacing, and houseplants around! In each Growing Guide that printed in the beautiful pack, shrubs, soil type, herbs, crop period, and additional features.
Our customers increasingly prefer to communicate with us the same way they do with friends and family: asynchronously. With kira seed, and we’re proud to be your source of professionally grown, we only sell non-GMO seeds, certified seeds.
The use of our quality seeds helps greatly in higher production per unit area to treat your table to all-natural, great tasting, homegrown nutrition. Quality seeds the quality of seeds is considered as an important factor for increasing yield. Diy seed gifts needn’t be expensive, but they’re always welcome.
Perfect pack for gift giving seeds as gifts is a wonderful surprise for the gardeners in your life. These seeds are grown under the standards, ensuring the highest quality seeds cultivated from rigorously tested soil treated with only approved fertilizers. Our customer support team ensures that a customer is able to get their issue resolved no matter what day or time it is. Quality seeds have the ability for efficient utilization of the inputs such as fertilizers and irrigation. 100% non-gmo seeds say goodbye to gmo seed-grown plants you’d buy at the grocery store.
3. MOCCUROD #ad
MOCCUROD 30pcs European Black Cherry Tomatoes Seeds Sweet Tasty Heirloom Non-GMO Rare Juicy Plant #adMOCCUROD #ad
- The black cherry tomato would be an excellent choice for those that have limited space and want to grow these in containers or pots. Fresh seeds, black cherry tomato seeds.
These are possibly the best tasting cherry tomatoes in the world!! Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall. Keeping the soil evenly moist, practicing good crop rotation etc.
4. Harley Seeds #ad
Yellow Red Pear, Lucky Tiger, Please Read! This is A Mix!!! 30+ Cherry Tomato Mix Seeds 10 Varieties Heirloom Non-GMO, Black, from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F.
Additionally, overly warm soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Cool soils, well above 90f, even just at night, below about 60-65F, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Please read! this is a mix!!! cherry tomato mix seeds 10 varieties heirloom non-gmo, Sungold, Black Cherry, yellow Pear, Red Pear, mexico midget, Lucky Tiger, Blondkopfchen, Black Truffle, Open-Pollinated, Indeterminate, Indigo Apple, low acid, Large Red Cherry.
Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Soil should be kept consistently warm, from 70-85F. In-ground germination is not recommended.
5. RDR Seeds #ad
Dwarf Heirloom, Cherry Tomato, Patio Tomato, by RDR Seeds, 50 Tiny Tim Tomato Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Plant is extremely productive and will produce a generous amount of small flavorful 1" cherry tomatoes. Determinate bush type tomatoes do not require staking.
Dwarf plant does not grow very large, usually only about 12", though it can sometimes get taller. Perfect for growing indoors, in a hanging container, on a patio, or in a small garden.
6. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, 85% Germination Rates, 150+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Botanical Name: Lycopersicon esculentum, "Ace 55" Tomato Seeds, Non GMO #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Latin name: lycopersicon esceluntum Type: Open Pollinated, Determinate, Heirloom, Warm Season.
Hardiness zones: 3, 5, 4, 6, 8, 11, 10, 9, 7, 12. Ace 55 vf is a vigorous tomato plant, originally developed by Asgrow, that produces red thick-walled globe shaped fruit which average about 7 ounces each.
The ace 55 is a classic american tomato that generates solid yields of tasty and beautiful fruit. Excellent for fresh eating as well as canning. Good yields of eight-ounce fruits that are meaty and have a good flavor. 80 days. 30-36" spacing. Annual. 18-24" height. Produces well in hot, humid environments, also can be grown with success throughout more temperate regions.
7. Harley Seeds #ad
Heirloom Non-GMO, Productive, Open-Pollinated, Sweet, Low Acid, Indeterminate, from USA, 30+ Black Cherry Tomato Seeds #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Black cherry tomato tomato seeds, heirloom nON-GMO, open-Pollinated, Indeterminate, Productive, Low Acid, candy sweet, 65-70 Days.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. In-ground germination is not recommended. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains.
Soil should be kept consistently warm, even just at night, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Additionally, overly warm soils, well above 90F, below about 60-65F, from 70-85F.
Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date. Cool soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost.
|Brand||Harley Seeds #ad|
8. zellajake #ad
Zellajake Rare Flower Seeds 50+ Seeds Indoor Tomato Dwarf Red Year-Round Heirloom Pot Tomato Seeds #adzellajake #ad
- Tomato requires full sun so place them in the sunniest position of your balcony. A mid-season variety. The vegetation period from germination to start ripening is 105 to 115 days.
Plant tomatoes in fertile soil to ensure favorable growth. Tomatoes indoors should be planted in well-drained, stable pots a minimum of 12 inches deep and wide in diameter.
9. LUISE #ad
50 Red Robin Dwarf Bush Heirloom Cherry Tomato Seeds #adLUISE #ad
- Growth rate - this small, tidy, determinate plant with deep green leaves typically grows to 20 - 40 cm 8-16" tall and 17 cm 6 1/2" in diameter.
A perfect salad or snacking tomato! Tomato plant are suitable for usda hardiness zones 3 to 10 As a potted plant, tomato seeds may be grown at any time of the year and is a mid-season producer for fruit.
A true dwarf tomato - cherry tomato seeds are easy to grow and produce unique dwarf plants that work very well in small containers, window boxes, hanging baskets and small garden spaces. The plants yield masses of sweet/tart scarlet miniature cherry tomatoes about 2 cm 1" in diameter.
10. Liliana's Garden #ad
Tomato Seeds “San Marzano”, Large Plum Roma Sauce-Type Tomato with Intense Flavor | Heirloom Seeds by Liliana's Garden | #adLiliana's Garden #ad
- One full packet of “san marzano” tomato seeds. Each packet should produce a minimum of 45 plants, each with vines stretching up to 12' and bearing dozens of 4 to 6 oz tomatoes. Guaranteed quality - seeds from "liliana's garden" are Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Your Expectations.
Top quality seeds and beautiful packaging Make an Excellent Gift – Full Gardening Support Provided by the Manufacturer. If not, you will Receive a Refund and a Replacement.
Tips and growing guide included with every packet of "san marzano” Tomato Seeds. These tomatoes are the tomatoes to grow if you want plenty of easy-to-make sauce that's the perfect balance of sweet and tomato-savory.
To top it off, the tomatoes these seeds will produce are light on acid, too. Approximately 50 quality-guaranteed "San Marzano” Tomato Seeds per Packet, Measured by Weight. Never gmo - grown using natural, sustainable methods only - Every Variety is Open-Pollinated | These Heirloom Seeds are Grow and Harvested on Small Farms in the USA.
|Brand||Liliana's Garden #ad|
|Manufacturer||Liliana's Garden #ad|
|Warranty||If seeds do not meet expected germination rate (as stated in description), you may receive a full refund and a replacement of any variety of seeds from "Liliana's Garden" of equal or lesser value at time of transaction (if available).|