As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. FATPLANTS #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Living Indoor Succulents and Cactus Rooted in Plastic Planters with Soil 2.5 Inch, Haworthia Cooperi #adFATPLANTS #ad
- Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care. Heat packages add 1 lb of weight which increases shipping cost by over $7. Fatplants is a family-owned and operated California licensed nursery and grower.
Plants may arrive taller, wider, shorter, thicker or less thick based on health, availability, narrower, season and readiness. Plants are shipped directly from our nursery to your door.
Please refer to product description for more on individual varieties. Fully rooted living succulent plant standard plastic growers pot with soil. Plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year.
If your plant arrives with any frost damage and you selected STANDARD SHIPPING at checkout please send a photo of the plant via your Amazon account for a free replacement. We are only able to send free replacemeNTS for frozen plants if the customer selects STANDARD SHIPPING. For heated shipping** if you live in an area where low temperatures will fall below freezing we highly suggest standard shipping at checkout.
2. SUCCULENTMARKET.COM #ad
Live Haworthia Cooperi Succulent Plant – Large 4-Inch, Fully Rooted Haworthia Cooperi Succulent – Succulent Market #adSUCCULENTMARKET.COM #ad
- All haworthia cooperi succulent Plants Are Picked from Our Greenhouses the Same Day We Ship to You. High quality: fully rooted 4 inch haworthia cooperi Succulent.
Become a plant parent: buy now to become Responsible of the Growth and Development of Your Incredible Haworthia Cooperi Succulent Plant. Low maintenance: only water You’re Amazing Haworthia Cooperi Succulent Once Every Month.
Create your plant sanctuary: create the indoor space of Your Dreams with a Relaxing & Peaceful Haworthia Cooperi Succulent Plant. Family farm: we have over 55 years of Experience Growing Healthy & Hardy Succulents.
3. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Live Window Haworthia Succulent | Star Window Plant | Indoor Succulents Gift Decoration 4 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- The leaves are lime green to greenish-grey, pointed at the tip, wedge-shaped, with darker green glassy “windowed” translucent areas near tips. The flowers are white, borne on a 8 inches 20 cm tall inflorescence.
We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant. Haworthia cuspidata is a rosette forming succulent, with star-like rosetes, up to 4 inches 10 cm across.
4. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Haworthia Cooperi Succulent 2 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- When flowering in spring to summer, it bears a peduncle simple inflorescence up to 12 inches 30 cm long of whitish flowers. Haworthia cooperi is a slowly growing, low succulent plant. It grow in clumps of small rosettes of tiny, fleshy, light green leaves, up to 2 inches 5 cm long.
Its short stem produces many leaves that are just long enough to reach the soil surface, the transparent tips allowing light into the factory below. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.
5. Shop Succulents #ad
Mix, Fully Rooted Alluring Miniature Aloe Live Indoor Succulent Plants, 12-Pack, Shop Succulents | Haworthia Collection | Assortment of Hand Selected #adShop Succulents #ad
- Included in purchase | 12 assorted haworthia succulents in 2" pot. Allow approximately 6 hours of sun per day. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Watering needs | succulents are extremely sensitive to overwatering and damp soil can cause root rot. Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months. Use cactus soil/mix or potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite.
Soil | sun | potting | use well-draining soil. Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer. Gradually give plant more sunlight each day.
Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again. Regular potting soil or dirt will not do. Dry out soil completely between waterings. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness. Recommended amount is once every two weeks. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered.
6. BubbleBlooms #ad
Live Potted Rooted, Collector's Succulent, Baker Orthperi, in 2 inch Pot Great Plant Gift, Rare Clear Crystal Variegation, Haworthia cooperi #adBubbleBlooms #ad
- Low maintenance & Stylish. It is one of the most spectacular columnar tree-like cereus 1 to 10 or more m tall. Those that flower do so at night and all are most easily identifiable by their attractive blue-green skin, which is complemented by bright yellow spines.
It ramify at the base or develops a distinct trunk with dozens of erected glaucous bluish-silver branches. After a little practice, you can tell the soil is dry by feeling the weight of the pot. Pilosocereus cacti are mostly tree-like, and their flowers are shaped like tubes and grow fleshy fruits.
Just be sure to watch out for sunburn marks or spots and move the plant accordingly. The ideal gift for mothers day, healthy well-rooted starter plant, group events, hanging baskets, Rare Live Succulent, low maintenance, stress-decreasing.
It is a lot heavier right after a watering. This desert species has a branched form and grows fairly quickly, often adding between 1 and 2 feet of height a year. Ready for a size up of its pot! Perfect for arrangements, planters, and zoom team meetings. No stress watering; only water when the soil is dry. Grows well indoors and outdoors. Easy to care for, wedding present, air-purifying, gift for dad, birthday surprise, containers.
|Warranty||All products purchased have a 7-day warranty as standard. The warranty period begins on the day the product is originally delivered. The warranty covers all of the items and conditions identified in the original listing. Some of the items specifically not covered by the warranty are loss and theft,accidental damage, customer abuse.|
7. Shop Succulents #ad
Shop Succulents | Haworthia Collection | Assortment of Hand Selected, 5-Pack, Fully Rooted Alluring Miniature Aloe Live Indoor Succulent Plants #adShop Succulents #ad
- If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Regular potting soil or dirt won't do. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered.
Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness. Dry out soil completely between waterings. Watering needs | succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot.
Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months. Soil | sun | potting | use well-draining soil. Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again.
Approximately 6 hours of sun per day. Recommended amount is once every two weeks. Gradually give plant more sunlight each day. Included in purchase | 5 assorted haworthia succulents in 2" pot. Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite. Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer.
8. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Haworthia Cymbiformis VAR. Obtusa 2 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- Light: bright filtered light indoors or undercover outdoors. Usda zone: from 10a: to -1. 1 °c 30 °f to 11: above 4. 5 °c 40 °f. Soil: use a cactus mix or very fast-draining potting soil mixed with sand.
Water: average water Needs, Water regularly, do not overwater. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.
9. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Haworthia Pumila African Pearl Plant Zebra Haworthia 2 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant. The flowers are greenish to brownish-white in colour and waxy in texture. The flower spike is up to 16 inches 40 cm tall. At the same time, chances are you can do the same with a dish of Haworthia.
Haworthia are not considered difficult houseplants to grow—if you can keep a pot of aloe alive on a windowsill, the most dangerous situation is too much water—they should never be allowed to sit in water under any circumstances.
Haworthia pumila is a succulent plant, both surfaces prominently covered in large white tubercles in indistinct rows, and up to 12 inches 30 cm tall and up to 6 inches 15 cm across.
The leaves are up to 6 inches 15 cm long and up to 08 inch 2 cm wide, more or less stemless, upright and incurving, triangular-ovate to broadly lanceolate, dark brownish-green, compact, and particularly conspicuous on the underside of the leaf surface. The tubercles are more or less round and raised. As with all succulents, these decorative little plants can be grown in interesting containers such as tea cups and even miniature baby shoes.
10. Hirt's Gardens #ad
3.5" Pot, Easy to grow/Hard to kill!, Zebra Haworthia Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Water when dry. Easy to grow. Slow growing. Immediate shipping in 3. 5" pot. Prefers bright, indirect light, or morning sun.