As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GreenCreator #ad
Cotton Candy Peony Mix （40+） Seeds Flowers Easy Grow Planting for Outdoor #adGreenCreator #ad
- Hardiness zones ： 3, 7, 6, 5, 4, 8. Bloom time ： Spring, Summer. The peony is outrageously beautiful in bloom from spring to summer—with lush foliage all summer long. Soil ph ： Neutral. Sun exposure： Full Sun.
2. Xingqijia #ad
Gardeners Choice!Mixed Color, 100 Pcs Mix Dahlia Pompon Flower Seeds Plant Fresh Garden Seeds for Outdoor #adXingqijia #ad
- Seedlings will germinate within a couple of weeks. In mid-may, harden off plants by standing them outdoors during the day and bringing them in at night. Fill a pot or seed tray with moist seed compost and lightly firm the surface. If sown in seed trays, cover with a propagator lid.
Stems are strong, with a height of 30'-40' 80-100 cm. Plant them in their final positions once all risk of frost has passed. An annual plant 30-80 days. Used in group plantings in the design of flower beds, spherical, with a diameter of 2'-3' 4-6 cm, and a variety of bright colors.
Gently transplant seedlings in 10 cm 4'' pots of multipurpose compost, firm, and water well. Don’t forget to label your seeds. Hold plants by their leaves and gently tease them out of the soil.
Inflorescences-baskets are large, or for earlier flowering through seedlings. Gently push your dahlia seeds into the compost. Flowering begins in July and lasts until frost. Grow by sowing seeds in open ground, and for cutting. Once the ‘true’ leaves have grown, seedlings are ready to transplant into individual pots. Cover pots with an inflated clear polythene bag, held in place with a rubber band.
|Manufacturer||SEEDS RI #ad|
3. Seed Needs #ad
Perennial Wildflower Mixture 100% Pure Live Seed Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs, Package of 30,000 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The plants range in heights from 12 to 48 inches tall, with the majority reaching an average height of 20 to 30 inches tall.
Popular favorites such as black-eyed susan, White Yarrow & More! Contains 100% pure live seed, Columbine, Purple coneflower, no fillers or inert matter.
This specialty blend of wildflowers consists solely of perennial flowering plants. Quality wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Each packet measures 3. 25 inches wide by 4. 50 inches tall. This packet consists of 16 individual species of wildflowers. All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
4. DTXDTech #ad
Indoor Outdoor & Organic Garden, 15 Pcs 180 Cells Plus 10 Plant Labels, Seed Starter Trays Peat Pots Kit Biodegradable Compostable Planting Pots for Vegetable Fruit Flower #adDTXDTech #ad
- It literally doesn't get more eco-friendly than that! It not only overcomes the common problems of bent roots and rotten roots when planting seedlings in plastic pots, but finally becomes an organic fertilizer. Best seed starter trays ever-forget the plastic and ceramic plant pots - they're only good for indoor decorative.
With these organic peat pot trays, you can finally start working towards your dream gardening! The right way! Great for saplings & starters: with a 1.
75” diameter and 2" deep, these organic seedling peat trays are perfectly sized for starting flowers, 180 cells in total, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers.
Each tray has 15 cells, herbs, You can build your own garden. Prevent transplant shock - due to plant does not need to be removed from the pot when transplanting, these amazing peat pellet trays are great for transplanting plants without causing root circulation or harm, thus greatly improving the survival of the seedlings. Eco friendly materials - we use nothing but 100% natural and biodegradable pots with organic peat.
5. S-pone #ad
100+ Rare Mix Dahlia Pompon Flower Seeds Variabilis Beautiful Annual Outdoor #adS-pone #ad
- Don’t forget to label your seeds. You’ll get a wonderful mixture of different flower shapes and colors from the resulting plants. Cover pots with an inflated clear polythene bag, held in place with a rubber band. Gently transplant seedlings in 10 cm 4'' pots of multipurpose compost, firm, and water well.
Hold plants by their leaves and gently tease them out of the soil. Fill a pot or seed tray with moist seed compost and lightly firm the surface.
Seedlings will germinate within a couple of weeks. Inflorescences-baskets are large, with a diameter of 2'-3' 4-6 cm, spherical, or for earlier flowering through seedlings. Flowering begins in July and lasts until frost.
Used in group plantings in the design of flower beds, and for cutting. Plant them in their final positions once all risk of frost has passed. Grow by sowing seeds in open ground, with a height of 30'-40' 80-100 cm. An annual plant 30-80 days. Stems are strong, and a variety of bright colors. Gently push your dahlia seeds into the compost. If sown in seed trays, cover with a propagator lid.
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
Double Peach Bloom, 3 Gallon, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Hibiscus Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This pet safe tropical 3g potted plant measures 28-30" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves; flowers summer to fall.
Hibiscus can be grown singly in a pot or planted as a garden hedge in warmer climates; large beautiful flowers attract butterflies and hummingbirds.
Hibiscus love warmth and humidity in direct sunlight and add a tropical flair to window sills, desks, countertops, and tables in your home or office. This perennial houseplant will live and bloom for many years with proper care; flowers in summer and fall and year round in tropical climates.
7. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Lupin Florida Mix Giant Flower Perennial Outdoor Garden Cut Flowers for Planting Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Instructions in English are included. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Package includes about 15 seeds. Species: lupinus polyphyllus; Germanation: 90-95%. Usda hardiness zone: 4 -30 to -20 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 9 20 to 30 °F.
8. GreenCreator #ad
50 Lantana Flower Seeds for Planting Great for Hummingbirds and Butterflies #adGreenCreator #ad
- Spacing 12 to 36 inches 30 to 90 cm. Germination time: one to three months. Temperature 70°F 21°C. Seven or eight weeks in advance. Height: 20 to 80 inches 50 to 200 cm. Sow inside: soak seeds overnight. In warm areas only towards the end of winter or in at the start of spring.
Transplant outdoors a few weeks after the last frost when temperatures do not drop below 50°F 10°C. Sow outside: 1/8 inch 3 mm. Growing region: Zones 6 to 10 Life cycle: half hardy perennial commonly grown as a half hardy annual by gardeners.
9. NatureZ Edge #ad
Attract Butterflies and Hummingbirds, 35 Varieties of Flower Seeds, Non-GMO, Wildflower Seeds, Mix of Annual and Perennial Seeds for Planting #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Don't be fooled- many other wild flower seed mixes contain up to 95% filler material. Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
Our seed pack is 100% pure 2 oz of Non-GMO seeds giving you the most value for your money. Best of both worlds- our bulk seed packets include both annual and perennial varieties and are great for all zones.
By attracting pollinators to your yard, hummingbirds, but attracts pollinators such as butterflies, you have the added benefit of more pollination for your garden. Covers up to 500 square feet when mixed properly with filler material per instructions.
Makes the perfect gift- with 35 different varieties of flowers, you can give the gift of beauty to your family or friends. Makes a fantastic mother's day gift. Perfect pollinator mix- not only produces beautiful flowers, and bees. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! .
10. T4U #ad
Seeding Nursery Planter Pot with Drainage and Tray for Flowers Herbs African Violets Succulents Orchid Cactus Indoor Outdoor, T4U 4.25 Inch Plastic Planter Pots with Saucer Grey Set of 10 #adT4U #ad
- Unique inner design - Multi-holes with matching pallet, practical and flexible for plant health care. Sturdy resin plastic material - Not easy to be deformed or broken; Ideal for plants seeding, cutting and growing.
Easy cleaning - stay its original color perfectly, always look like the new. Pack of 10; dimension: 4. 25 x 4. 25 x 3inch l x W x H. 6o days warranty: 100% t4u satisfaction Guarantee - Defection, Accidental damage, Non-satisfaction.