As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Anemone Flower Bulb Mix, 20 Bulbs De Caen Blue White Mix #adEden Brothers #ad
- Leave the foliage in place once blooming has ended for the season; do not cut it off. Some foliage may also develop in the fall. Where to plant: choose well-draining soil with full sun exposure, and dig holes that allow you to plant the anemones 1-2 inches deep, they will still grow. For container planting, make sure to use good quality, well-draining soil.
You’ll see different shades of blue and white blooms in late spring or early summer depending on weather and soil conditions and exactly when the bulbs were planted. Regardless of how the bulbs are positioned, it is important to make sure there are adequate drainage holes in your containers; your De Caen Blue White anemones bulbs will rot if they sit in waterlogged soil.
Roots will form in the autumn and in warmer zones. Buds and flowers are produced in the spring. While container-grown anemones can be planted anytime during the growing season, they will do best when planted in the spring.
They’re deer resistant and will attract pollinators. How to plant: before planting, soak your bulbs for a few hours in lukewarm water. What to expect: these beautiful anemone perennial bulbs are the freshest in the industry and will produce lavender, as a ground cover, deep blue and white cut flowers with dark centers that can last over a week. Don't worry about which side of the bulb needs to point toward the surface. Leaves will yellow and die back as the plant goes dormant.
2. Eden Brothers #ad
5 Bulbs Mixed Calla Lily #adEden Brothers #ad
- Hardy in zones 8-11, cooler zones will need to dig the bulbs in the fall and store inside for the winter. 12/14cm bulbs flower bulbs are measured in circumference. 12/14cm bulbs are approXIMATELY 1.
5" - 1. 75" in diameter. Five calla lily bulbs ~ Mixed Colors. You will receive five differENT colors, but they will not be individually labeled. Please wait to plant until soil temperature is over 55°f - or plant in a pot and start indoors.
3. Eden Brothers #ad
Purple Mix, Bag of 20, Mid Summer/Mixed Purple Flowers, Calla Lily Bulbs #adEden Brothers #ad
- Mid summer blooming, Easy to Grow, Mixed Purple Flowers. Perennial; grows up to 18-24 Inches. Prefers Sun/Partial Shade.
4. Eden Brothers #ad
All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix, 1/4 Pound, Mixed #adEden Brothers #ad
- Finish up by lightly compressing seeds about 1/4 to 1/2 inch to protect them. Prep the soil: remove unwanted grass and growth, then loosen the soil to create an environment where your seeds will thrive. You may also see some grasses pop up—these are wildflowers, the first season you plant the All Perennial Wildflower Mix you’ll see handful of blooms, not all the blooms.
Once you’ve prepared your soil and sowed the seed, Coreopsis, Black Eyed Susan plus 10 others varieties. Results: you’ll receive 100% non-gmo seeds with zero fillers.
Many varieties are pollinators & will attract birds, bees & butterflies to your garden. Time to sow! mix 1 part seed to 5 parts sand and distribute the mixture evenly over the soil. Remove brush left on top, white and more.
It gives you the widest range of color for the longest season. Suitable for all regions of North America, Shasta Daisy, Flax, Mother Nature will do the rest!. Spring is the most conventional time of the year to sow flower seed, but successful results can also be achieved by planting in summer in cooler zones. This mix was created to include a wide range of varieties that will bloom at slightly different times. Many gardeners plant perennial wildflowers in the fall to get a jump on spring blooms.
5. Willard & May #ad
Bright Colors Red, Orange, Pink, Yellow, Hybrid Calla Lilies Mixed Value Pack, 5 Bulbs/pkg #adWillard & May #ad
- Hardiness zones: 8-10 Suitable Zones: 4-10 Bloom time: summer - Mature Height: 12-14 inches. Grows well in containers - Good as Cut Flowers - Deer Resistant. 5 bulbs per Package.
6. Eden Brothers #ad
Southeast Wildflower Seed Mix- 1 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- The annuals will pop, then loosen it to create the best environment. Many of the varieties are pollinators and will attract birds, bees and butterflies to your landscape. What to expect: perennial varieties show limited germination in their first season after planting, so don’t worry when you see some additional sprouts.
It gives you the widest range of color for the longest season possible. Description: a must-have for gardeners in the southeastern us, coreopsis, baby’s breath and more. Results: you can expect to receive 100% non-GMO seeds with zero fillers.
What to expect: this mix was specially created to include a wide range of varieties that will ideally bloom at slightly different times. Remove any brush left on top, not roses, but will bloom to their full potential in the following season.
Planting: tailored to all states in the region, this mix can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season. A general rule of thumb is “the more sun the better. Minimal tree coverage and little obstruction from structures like a home or garage is best. The mix features 70% annual and 30% perennial wildflowers. Make sure your dedicated area is in full sun. It’s hard working and will produce a gorgeous display of blooms without needing much attention or time.
7. Eden Brothers #ad
1 Pound, Mixed, Burst of Bloom Annual & Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix #adEden Brothers #ad
- What to expect: because this mix contains both annuals and perennials, you’ll see blooms in your first season of planting. Most wildflowers will bloom in spring and summer, red, orange, with some blooming in fall. This mix was created to include a range of varieties that bloom at slightly different times to give you the widest range of color for the longest season possible.
It contains 50% annual and 50% perennial species. Many gardeners plant perennial wildflowers in the fall to get a jump on spring blooms. Description: the burst of bloom wildflower seed mix is a favorite among gardeners.
You may also see some unwanted grasses pop up—these are wildflowers, then the perennials will flourish the following season. Suitable for all regions of north America, Coreopsis, this mix is hard working and will produce a gorgeous display of colorful blooms without needing much attention or time.
This is normal! perennial varieties usually show limited germination in their first season after planting, not roses, so don’t worry if that happens. Remove brush left on top, purple, and get ready for your next batch of blooms. Spring is the most conventional time of the year to sow flower seed, but successful results can also be achieved by planting in summer in cooler zones. A general rule of thumb is “the more sun the better. Minimal tree coverage and little obstruction from structures like a home or garage is best.
8. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix 1/2 Lb 188,000 Seeds #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Fortified with mycorrhizae, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Superior, Organic Growing!.1 pound sack up to 20, 000 sq. Ft; 5 pound sack Up to 2 Acres. Non gmo, heirloom, Open Pollinated. Non-gmo bulk all perennial Wildflower Seed Mix.
9. Willard & May #ad
Mixed Gladiolus Flower Bulbs, 50 Bulbs Assorted Colors #adWillard & May #ad
- Bloom color: Mixed Colors. Size 12/+ cm. Planting depth: 3-4", Planting Spacing: 6-9". Quantity per Package: 50 Bulbs. Height: 36-48" - hardiness zone: 8-10, Suitable Zone: 3-10 .
10. Black Duck Brand #ad
43 Varieties, Set of 43 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds, Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom, 100% Non-GMO by Black Duck Brand #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Set includes 43 lightly assorted vegetable and Herb seeds! All seeds are heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! High germination Rate within 7-14 days. Great way to stock up for the next planting season! .