As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CZ Grain #ad
Banana Pepper Seeds to Plant, Versatile Pepper for Eating and Seasoning. Made in USA. Ships from Iowa, 100+ Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Made in usa. Grow natural and nutritious Red Cayenne Hot Peppers to eat. Grown and shipped from our Iowa farm and nursery to you! Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Non-gmo garden seeds : excellent Herbal Supplement. Gift them or grow them: great gift for mom, dad, gardener, Great outdoor STEM Project for Kids. Easy to grow: 100+ seeds to Grow, Instructions are Included. Fun and Tasty.
2. sustainable sprout #ad
Poblano. Heirloom Chili Pepper Seeds for Planting in Your Organic Garden, Serrano, Cayenne, Hungarian Hot Wax, Anaheim, Jalapeno, Hot Pepper Seeds Variety Pack, 100% Non GMO – Habanero #adsustainable sprout #ad
- Follow our clear and informative planting instructions for best results. Best collection of the most popular hot pepper seeds in one kit! BONUS fridge magnet Included! More seeds than competitors 100% non gmo, untreated, Open pollinated, non-hybrid, high germination!.
Freshly harvest seed are sourced right here in the USA. 100% satisfaction guarantee. The perfect gift for the gardener in your family! Product of usa. Monitored by the USDA. Most unique seed packet design on amazon.
3. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Red Cayenne Pepper Seed for Planting, Single Pack, Survival Garden Seeds, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Hot Chili Peppers in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Dry and pickle excess cayenne peppers for flavor long after summer is gone. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Hot chili peppers - cayenne are long, bright red peppers that register an impressive 30, 000-50, 000 on the Scoville scale, skinny, adding some serious heat and flavor to your dishes.
Excellent for drying and grinding as a spice. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. High yields - cayenne pepper seeds grow into highly productive plants with large yields that will likely surpass your immediate needs.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
4. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom, 20 Seeds, Very Spicy Great Fresh OR Dried, Thai HOT Pepper Seeds, Pepper #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Better than Anything in the Store. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Pepper Flavor. Easy to grow Hot Peppers. Great producer--Lots of Peppers per Plant.
5. Isla's garden seeds #ad
125 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Cayenne Pepper Seeds, Long Red Thin Cayenne Peppers, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Soak your pepper seeds in a glass of water overnight. It is also used as an herbal supplement. Moderately hot chili pepper used to flavor dishes. Moisten the soil. Thin your seedlings over a few weeks. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Generally dried and ground to make the powdered spice of the same name, although cayenne powder may be a blend of different types of peppers, quite often not containing cayenne peppers, and may or may not contain the seeds.
Cayenne is used in cooking spicy dishes either as a powder or in its whole form. Cayenne peppers are a group of long, 10 to 25cm long, generally skinny, tapering, mostly red colored peppers. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
6. Harley Seeds #ad
Ships from USA! US Grown., Jalapeno, Tabasco, 16 Varieties Heirloom Non-GMO Habanero, Please Read! This is A Mix!!! 30+ Hot Pepper Mix Seeds, Yellow and Red Scotch Bonnet #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Excellent hot peppers! . To keep soil temperature warm, well above 90F, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination. Soil temperature must be kept at 75-90f for proper germination!!! cool soil, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Overly warm soils, start seeds indoors. 16 varieties hot pepper mix seeds, heirloom, jalapeno, non-gmo, chinese Five-Color, productive! ancho Poblano, Fragrant, Anaheim Chili, korean kimchi, Spicy, Rich Flavor, Cayenne Large Thick, Black Hungarian, .
Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties.
Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination. Please read! this is a mix!!! hot pepper mix seeds, jalapeno, 16 varieties Heirloom NON-GMO Habanero, Tabasco, Yellow and Red Scotch Bonnet. Habanero orange and red, red cherry, tabasco, Thai Hungarian Yellow Wax, yellow and red Scotch Bonnet Jamaican, Cow Horn.
7. Harley Seeds #ad
Harley Seeds 30+ Tabasco Hot Pepper Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Red Chili Spicy, from USA, Rich Flavor, Productive #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Transplant to larger containers or outdoors. Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. Super tasty pepper variety. Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination.
Soil temperature must be kept at 75-85f for proper germination!!! Cool soil, well above 90F, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination.
Overly warm soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Allow proper air circulation for containers.
Once seedlings have sprouted, keep in small containers until a few sets of leaves have developed. If transplanting outdoors, make sure to harden off seedlings by exposing them to only filtered sunlight for up to 1-2 weeks. Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet. To keep soil temperature warm, start seeds indoors.
8. S-pone #ad
100+ Thai Hot Chili Pepper Seeds Grown Capsicum frutescens VAR pod Pepper hot Pepper Non-GMO #adS-pone #ad
- Accustom to outdoor conditions by moving to a sheltered place outside for a week. Set plants 18" apart in rows 1-1/2 apart in a sunny area after all danger of frost.
Keep moist. Very hot pepper seeds days to germination: 10-21 days to harvest: 80 planting depth: 1/4 spacing, row: 1 -1/2 foot spacing, plant: 18 inches light: Sunny Location START INDOORS about 8 weeks before outdoor planting time.
Sow seed 1/4" deep in seed starting formula. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70-degrees F. Set top of root ball 1/2" below the soil surface. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. Water well.
9. Unknown #ad
Green Power F1 Hybrid Hot Pepper Seeds, Seeds, Jwala Type Pepper Used in Indian Dishes50 #adUnknown #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, fruit, herb, organic, non gmo, Vegetable, Flower Garden Seeds.
10. Dichmag #ad
Heirloom Chilli Seeds for Planting Vegetable at Home Garden, Non GMO Long Slim Pepper Seeds, 300+ Hot Pepper Seeds for Planting #adDichmag #ad
- Pepper seeds for planting: spicy pepper seeds variety produces 100% NON GMO vegetable. Open pollinated, essential vegetable seeds for your garden. 100% heirloom seeds: hot pepper seeds can be stored dried in the sun, red in colour when dried and ground into a powder to make a condiment.
Non-hybrid, chemically untreated garden chilli seeds. High germination rate: 300+ heirloom chinese vegetable seeds were hand-picked by expert horticulturalists for growing in the home garden.
95%~100%germination rate. High prolific: long hot pepper seeds are quite prolific, and has great red color when fully mature. It can be quite pretty in pots too, larger 5+ gallon pots are best. 100% usa home grown seeds: our chilli seeds are stored in air tight, moisture resistant resealable bags for safe, long term food and storage.