As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Butternut Squash Seed for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Open-pollinated, naturally grown in the USA, and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Classic flavor - butternut squash is well known for the delicious flavor it adds to winter meals. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Can be used as a substitute for sweet potatoes or pumpkins in winter recipes.
Winter bounty - this long-lasting squash stores well and has a thick skin that makes it perfect for using all winter and into spring. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Food security for your family - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
2. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Yellow, Seeds of Change 1069 Butternut Squash #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more.
About us: the seeds of change brand is known for our organic rice and grains, beans, sauces and spices and is proud to offer organic vegetable, herb and flower seeds direct to you. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Grows best outside. Sow and grow: your own home garden with these organic butternut squash seeds that flourish in soil & goes right to your kitchen ingredients as fresh as can be.
Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides.
3. Gardeners Basics #ad
Butternut, Spaghetti and Golden Crookneck for Your Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Garden by Gardeners Basics, Squash Seeds for Planting 5 Individual Packets, Zucchini, Delicata #adGardeners Basics #ad
- All heirloom, non-GMO, Open-Pollinated, natural seeds. 5 variety mix to help you grow a cabbage summer squash garden at home. Free bonus - 5 free plant markers to help you keep track of what squash seed you planted where.
5 variety pack - all the seeds you need for your squash garden. Water resistant packaging - our high-quality heirloom seeds are packaged in professional seed packets.
Also included on every package are growing and harvesting instructions. Delicata squash seeds, waltham butternut squash seeds, black beauty zucchini squash seeds, spaghetti squash seeds, and golden crookneck squash seeds. Usa - proudly grown and produced in the Usa. Guarantee - if you aren't happy for any reason, return your squash seeds for a full refund.
4. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, Waltham Butternut Winter Squash, 50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Excellent for all types of meals and dishes! Germination in 5-10 days indoors / transplant outdoors 130 Frost free days to mature and yield results. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Each vine will produce 10-12 squash if properly cared for. Produces delicious fruits and ready to eat when mature and skin is hard. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Soak seeds, firmly pack, plant 4 inch deep, plant 4-5 seeds per mound outdoors. Wonderful addition to your home garden! produces delicious fruits.
5. Instant Latch #ad
30 Butternut Winter Squash Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Size at maturity: 3-6 pounds | Days to Maturity: 85-100 Days. Light requirement: full Sun | Sowing Method: Direct Sow. Planting depth: 1" | plant Spacing: 24" - 36". Name: 30 waltham butternut Winter Squash Seeds | Type: Heirloom.
6. Gardeners Basics #ad
Butternut Squash Seeds for Planting, Waltham Heirloom Non-GMO Winter Storage Vegetable Plant for Home Garden Vegetables Makes a Great Gift for Gardening by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Great flavor - waltham butternut squash seeds produce butternut squash with that deep rich flavor we've all come to know and love. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, are heirloom, open-pollinated and non-GMO, including the Waltham Butternut Squash seeds, adding food security to your home.
Packets - each butternut squash plant seeds packet is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included.
Storage - butternut squash can be stored for a long time during the winter months due to its thick skin. One of our favorite ways to enjoy butternut squash is in homemade soup. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries.
Each packet contains at least 3 grams of seeds. Perfect for helping enjoy your garden even when it's cold outside. Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your Waltham Butternut winter vegetable seeds for planting, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us. This is why it is classified as winter squash. Usa - all of our seeds, but you can save the seeds each year, grown in the usa.
7. Gaea's Blessing #ad
With Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Butternut Squash Seeds, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Heirloom Waltham Butternut, Non-GMO 90% Germination Rate Net Wt. 8.3g #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, USA. The winter waltham butternut squash is the absolute benchmark for large butternut squash varieties! Flesh has smooth texture and sweet flavor, particularly after 2 months of storage.
Cucurbita moschata - Non-GMO, Open-Pollinated. Reaches about 5 pounds in roughly 100 days! gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to ensure your satisfaction.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, and above all, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Squash Winter Butternut Waltham 6713 Tan 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Light tan-colored winter squash with small seed cavities and thick, cylindrical necks without crooks. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 110 days.
The flesh is smooth-textured and has a unique sweet flavor, particularly after 2 months' storage. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
9. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Waltham Butternut Winter Squash Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Productive -- prolific vines produce several butternut squashes that reach 4-6 pounds and 9-10" long.
Good eats -- this winter squash has a rich, sweet flavor and can be eaten roasted or pureed into a classic winter soup. Fruits store exceptionally well and feature cylindrical necks with small seed cavities and sweet orange flesh.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Minimum of 5g per packet. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Beautiful -- large premium packets of Waltham Butternut Squash.
10. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Early Butternut Hybrid Winter Squash Seeds, Pack of 20 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Stores excellently. Seeds per pack - 20 . Earlier than older butternut types. Sweet, nutty flavor on long-lasting tan fruits. Compact vines save valuable garden space.