As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Kingdom #ad
Shasta Daisy Alaska Nice Garden Flower Bulk 25,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Perennial. Large single white daisy flowers with yellow centers. Grows 2 to 3 feet high. Great garden flower. 25, 000 seeds.
2. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Ox-Eye Daisy Seeds Chrysanthemum leucanthemum 1/4 Lb 214,750 Seeds #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Non-gmo bulk ox-eye Daisy Seeds Chrysanthemum leucanthemum. 100% pure seed, heirloom, no Fillers. Non gmo, open Pollinated. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Superior, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Natural Growing!.
Perennial; grows 18-30 inches Classic, early season wildflower Prefers full sun exposure.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Chrysanthemum Shasta Daisy, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Remove faded flowers for continued bloom and best appearance. It likes to grow in full sun and well drained soils. The flowers form individually on erect stems with white rays and yellow centers. Sowing rate: 4 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 10 pounds per acre.
Very easy to grow planted in spring or fall in almost any soil. Shasta daisy is a perennial planting growing in usda zones 3 - 9 and reaches a height of 32 inches. Depending on chrysanthemum variety, the Shasta daisy can be as low as 12 inches or as tall as 4 feet.
Shasta daisies are ideal for a wildlfower garden's edge or are attractive in butterfly gardens or combined with other perennials or annuals. They typically bloom in june through july. It makes a great cut flower and the butterflies love it.
One of the best daisies to grow from wild flower seed. The daisy flowers, white ray florets or 'petals' surrounding yellow centers consisting of densely packed disk florets, bloom on stiff stems from early summer to early fall. Chrysanthemum maximum aka shasta daisy is a very popular wild flower that will grow in all regions of North America. Grows slow the first year and then prolific the second and successive years.
4. Seeds2Go #ad
5000 Seeds by Seeds2Go, Perennial Flower, Shasta Daisy Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Usda zone 5 to 9. And prefer full to partial shade. An excellent container plant and are a great choice for butterfly gardens. Hardy perennials which form dense colonies once established.
Naturalized throughout all regions of the U. S. Great as ground cover or border plant since foliage is attractive and green all year.
5. Black Duck Brand #ad
Set of 25 Shasta Daisy Flower Seed Packets! Flower Seeds in Bulk, Alaska, Great for Creating The Garden of Your Dreams! 25, Shasta Daisy #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Includes 25 packs of shasta Daisy Flower Seed Packets - Lots of Seeds. Create the ultimate flower garden! high germination Rate! ALL NATURAL! Each variety packed in individual sealed envelope! Non gmo - heirloom Seeds. Current year stock - High Germination Rate within 7-14 days.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Gerbera Daisy Flower Seed Plant Mix, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- You can also grow gerbera daisies indoors as potted plants and use them as a cutflower to make beautiful bouqets. In colder zones, gerberas will grow as an annual plant.
Sow 2 - 3 of these non gmo seeds for every gerbera plant your want growing in your flower garden. The daisy-like blooms are 3 – 4 inches across and are on thick stems making them great for cutting. This beautiful gerbera heirloom flower seed mix only grows to 10 - 14 inches tall making it ideal for containers, bedding plants, or even grow gerbera daisy flowers indoors.
This seed mix has shades of pink, rose and watermelon-red. Grow gerberas in full sun to partial shade and in rich, well-drained soil. Gerbera daisies grow as a perennial flower in USDA zones 8 - 10 In areas with long growing seasons, Gerbera can be grown directly outside in prepared seedbeds.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Beautiful to Plant in Your Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gifts 1, Sow Right Seeds Cape Daisy Seeds, Full Instructions for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Beautiful - full color packets of cape daisy osteospermum seeds. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Minimum of 750mg per packet. Cape daisy flowers are half-hardy perennials and may be enjoyed for years to come. Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
This variety produces beautiful white blossoms with deep purple centers.
Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy. Pollinator friendly - butterflies and bees love Cape Daisy flowers and will likely pay you many visits. If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Enjoy outside in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. Great way to support your local pollinators.
8. MySeeds.Co #ad
Edible Flower Seeds Big Pack, Bellis perennis Long Flowering Season, English Daisy Mix, MySeeds.Co Big Pack, English Daisy Mixed Seed 25,000+ #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- Bellis perennis generally blooms from early to mid-summer and will even produce a few flowers in the middle of mild winters. Flowers close for the night and re-open again in the morning.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Flower buds and petals can be eaten raw in sandwiches, soups and salads.
While the taste may be somewhat bland, the flowers are certainly a feast to the eyes. Quality seeds packaged by myseeds. Co all seeds sold by myseeds. Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
9. Seeds2Go #ad
Chrysanthemum Carinatum, 5000 Seeds by Seeds2Go, Painted Daisy Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- White / yellow / red Flowers. North american Native Wildflower. Annual, grows from 18 to 36 inches and prefer full sun to partial shade, Drought tolerant. Zones 3-10; prefers full sun exposure. Easy to grow and requires little maintenance.
10. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride English Daisy Bellis Perennis Flower Seed Mix, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- These low-growing flowers make wonderful bedding plants and container plants for your porch or patio. Bellis, also called english Daisy only reaches a height of 6 inches with white to red blooms from spring through summer.
Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Sow these heirloom seeds at 3 - 4 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 14 - 28 days. Bellis perennis super enorma mix grows as a biennial mix in USDA Zones: 4 - 8 and thrives in full sun to partial shade.