As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LEXIVON #ad
28-Inch Lightweight Fiber-glass Composite Handle & Ergonomic TPR Grip | Protective Carrying Sheath Included LX-V28, LEXIVON V28 Chopping Axe #adLEXIVON #ad
- Durable - drop-forged & heat-treated Grade A High-Carbon steel, meticulously hardened cutting edges provides a deeper and cleaner contact. Innovative design - fully encased over-molded blade.
100% risk-free - stronger than the wooden shaft, and won't bend like the steel ones due to our HiTech structure technique | Backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty for your complete peace of mind! Hi-tech fiberglass composite injected handle, featuring reinforced back spine & non-slip TPR grip.
Chopping - aggressive cutting angles design for better and efficient contact | Ideal for felling trees, and chops medium to large-sized logs. Efficient - balance point close to the Axe head provides perfect weight distribution for increasing swing speed and multiply strike power.
2. Cold Steel #ad
Cold Steel Trail Boss Axe, 27 Inch #adCold Steel #ad
- Clear roads and trails, to build blinds and even to chop down a fair sized tree. Featuring a european style head with a 4" blade and a 4 1/2" cutting edge.
In our extensive field-tests in the outback of Australia, the Trail Boss was used to chop kindling. Plus, it features a very sturdy, durable straight-grained American Hickory handle. It takes a big bite with every swing.
|Brand||Cold Steel #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cold Steel #ad|
3. Fiskars #ad
36-Inch 751110-1003, Fiskars IsoCore Maul #adFiskars #ad
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating. Full lifetime. Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force.
Ideal for splitting wood splitting face or driving wedges and stakes driving face. Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand.
Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart. Patented isocore shock control system absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles.
4. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 378841-1002 X27 Super 36" Splitting Axe #adFiskars #ad
- Item weight: 5. 85 pounds. Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control. Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat.
Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood. Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs. Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Lifetime warranty.
|Warranty||Lifetime Manufacturer Limited|
5. TABOR TOOLS #ad
Hand Axe, Camp Hatchet for Splitting Kindling and Chopping Branches, TABOR TOOLS Chopping Axe, with Strong Fiberglass Handle and Anti-Slip Grip. J57A. Chopping Axe, 24" Handle #adTABOR TOOLS #ad
- Resharpenable blade. The blade can be easily resharpened with a file. The handle has a bright orange color which increases visibility, so the tool is easily located in the garage, garden or in the woods. Fire wood axe. Order with confidence.
We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched! The sturdy yet light-weight fiberglass handle provides you with all the strength you need. The tabor tools customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that.
We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. Optimal anti shock surface structure ensures a comfortable, firm grip. Easy storage. Perfect for campers, outdoor activities. Hatchet for chopping fire wood or preparing kindling from small- to medium-sized logs.
The blade comes with a rubber protective band for safe storage and transport. The over-all length is 27", the handle is 24". After use, simply apply the rubber protective sleeve and hang the hatchet from the handle after use! Can fit into ATV baskets. Practical item to keep in the car or the boat. The handle has and has a cushioned rubber non-slip handle grip, which is shock absorbent, reducing hand strain.
6. Columbia River Knife & Tool #ad
And Hickory Wooden Handle 2730, CRKT Woods Chogan Tomahawk Axe: RMJ T-Hawk Lightweight Outdoor Camping Axe with Hammerhead, Forged Carbon Steel Blade #adColumbia River Knife & Tool #ad
- Durable: tennessee hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use. Multi-purpose utility: Easily split wood or hammer tent stakes. Forged tough: 1055 Carbon steel provides durability and edge retention.
Designed by ryan johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Limited lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details.
7. WilFiks #ad
WilFiks Chopping Axe, Forged Carbon Steel Heat Treated Hand Maul Tool, 15” Camping Outdoor Hatchet for Wood Splitting and Kindling, Fiberglass Shock Reduction Handle with Anti-Slip Grip #adWilFiks #ad
- Easy storage: the blade comes with a rubber protective Sheath for safe storage and transport. The optimized blade geometry is designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Ideal for campers, hikers, outdoor activities, Logs, preparing wood for bonfires and garden work.
Resharpenable blade: the chopping blade features a fully polished Finished Edge which can easily be resharpened with a file. The weighted Wedge design makes chopping logs and firewood a breeze. The good balance between head and shaft creates a superior Camping Axe for safe, comfortable and efficient use.
You can count on this Hand Axe to deliver superior, long lasting performance. Ergonomic design: our hatched is designed with a shock Absorbing Anti Slip Grip, Cold Resistant Ergonomic Shaped Fiberglass Handle which will reduce the strain on your hand, resists slipping and adds comfort.
Easy to use: our wood chopping axe is designed for easy chopping of Firewood, Kindling and Branches. Durable construction: the forged carbon steel heat treated blade which improves its density and makes the axe more durable produces smooth, sharp, and quick splits and stays sharp longer than traditional axes. After use, simply apply the rubber protective cover and hang the Hatchet from the hole that is featured for easy and convenient storage.
8. Estwing #ad
E14A, Estwing Sportsman's Axe, 12" Camping Hatchet with Forged Steel Construction & Genuine Leather Grip #adEstwing #ad
- Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available. Outdoor versatility - Perfect for chopping logs, small trees & branches or splitting firewood & kindling.
9. Tigergo #ad
Tigergo Camping Axe, Tactical Tomahawk with Spike, Nylon Fiber Handle for Outdoor Survival Hiking Camping, Survival Throwing Hatchet with Sheath #adTigergo #ad
- Fiberglass handle design: the handle is constructed of nylon reinforced fiberglass provides extremely firm and comfortable grip experience without any slipping. Hatchet with spike: this tactical axe features an Axe edge for cutting and a spike for piercing.
A great gift: the outdoor camping hatchet is the a great gift for your friends, family who really love hiking camping or hunting. Outdoor camping axe with sheath: The stainless steel chopping axe comes with a lightweight durable nylon sheath to protect the axe blade.
Dimensions 15. 3” overall, blade length of 4. 7” and a wight of 1. 59lbs. Design for close combat, outdoor wood splitting, tinder breakdown, pounding tent stakes, stone breakdown. Offer this gift and they will be impressed by your choice! High quality fiberglass makes it can last potentially for years.
|Manufacturer||Magic too #ad|
10. sanyi #ad
Sanyi Camping Axe Outdoor Hatchet Chopping Axe 15inch for Wood Splitting and Kindling Camping Supplies Black #adsanyi #ad
- Sharp axe：the axe blade is thin, the steel head of the axe widens upward in a fan shape from the center. Please be careful. The edge of the blade is very sharp and may break the cover during transport. First of all, this will keep the axe in the best condition at all times.
In addition, it arrives fairly blunt and will require some sharpening before cutting through even small branches efficiently. Get into the habit of lightly sharpening the axe blade before or after use, keep your axe in a dry room so that the blade does not rust and the wooden handle does not rot.
Conditions：this axe is good enough to tackle even small trees along with performing other small tasks like clearing trail, bushcraft or getting the wood ready for a campfire.
The axe is a small axe and it is not meant for cutting down big trees. Because of the small size it can easily be carried anywhere and get fit in the bag comfortably. This shape of the axe head allows it to easily split the firewood in half. It also comes with a leather cover to protect the blade. Universal one-handed axe：this camping axe has a relatively shorter handle measuring 14. 5 inches in length. So, it means business when splitting and chopping logs.